JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    your post sounds very racist/prejudice

you can’t judge an entire race of people and say they are all poor worthless criminals. There are many successful mexican people out there, very nice people.

but lets not get into all that. I hate racial discussions just saying.

but I am curious about your opinion of California

I haven’t been there in about 10 years, but when I went 10 years ago to San Diego it was amazing.

Has it recently gotten bad or have you always hated it?
    Well 12 million Mexicans poured into California in the last decade and over crowded and polluted our State.. Not being racist at all it's just a fact!!! Public schools are jammed pack now, traffic is a parking lot on every freeway, etc.. Like I said I can on and on!!

spro23
    spro23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8091

Its human nature to group with your race and have in-group preference. Its healthy and natural.

If whites were racist and excluded 3rd worlders, the country wouldnt be falling apart as badly.

Racism is self preservation.
    No other racial group has such suicidal empathy and altruism whites have. Whites are throwing it all away being nice

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

any generalization sounds racist-but certain groups do have a tendency to do things out of their lack of options.......its simple math
    your post sounds very racist/prejudice

you can’t judge an entire race of people and say they are all poor worthless criminals. There are many successful mexican people out there, very nice people.

but lets not get into all that. I hate racial discussions just saying.

but I am curious about your opinion of California

I haven’t been there in about 10 years, but when I went 10 years ago to San Diego it was amazing.

Has it recently gotten bad or have you always hated it?

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Well 12 million Mexicans poured into California in the last decade and over crowded and polluted our State.. Not being racist at all it's just a fact!!! Public schools are jammed pack now, traffic is a parking lot on every freeway, etc.. Like I said I can on and on!!
    Then move somewhere else pussy. All talk, no action by sbr’s resident bitch, JPUSSY.

Hope a gang of Mexicans jump you and put you into icu. I figure 3 or 4 5th graders would be more than enough to do the job.
    Points Awarded:

deltgen gave Grits n' Gravy 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by spro23 View Post
    Its human nature to group with your race and have in-group preference. Its healthy and natural.

If whites were racist and excluded 3rd worlders, the country wouldnt be falling apart as badly.

No other racial group has such suicidal empathy and altruism whites have. Whites are throwing it all away being nice
    Spoken by a white person.

If whites weren’t evil by nature they wouldn’t have committed mass genocide on the indigenous people of North America and stolen their land. Now claiming North America is your land? People like you are why I am happy to hear groups of white people dying in mass.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Then move somewhere else pussy. All talk, no action by sbr’s resident bitch, JPUSSY.

Hope a gang of Mexicans jump you and put you into icu. I figure 3 or 4 5th graders would be more than enough to do the job.
    You say just move and run instead of try and stay and fix it. Who's being the pussy now with that advise?

I probably will move one day if shiit still continues to get worse, right now I have all my family, friends and property here.

I'm not a vagrant drifter like you Grits that can just pick up and move on a whim..

PaperTrail07

jesus lol...

If whites weren’t evil by nature they wouldn’t have committed mass genocide on the indigenous people of North America and stolen their land. Now claiming North America is your land? People like you are why I am happy to hear groups of white people dying in mass.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Look who is talking. You dumb ignorant fool. Your Black community has more inmates per capita than any other race and it is not even close. Blacks make up almost 50% of the arrests in California, yet only 13% of the population. Look how stupid the players in the NFL are. Some black fool starts mouthing off and gets his dumb black tail kicked off the Cleveland Browns. Good bye NFL career. Hello drug selling and prison, which is where a lot of these guys end up. People like you deserve to have their worthless tails strung up. I would be more than happy to take you out permanently if I ever saw your black arse near either one of my homes. Just give me a target BOY. You are the perfect example of the "N" word.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Mexicans ruined this California State I live in. Too many pouring.. Traffic a mess, cities are more dirty because Mexicans liter. More gangs, crime and drugs, they add to our homeless problems, they have a tendency to drink and drive alot as well.. I can go on and on..

Then our STUPID ass California Democrat leaders tax the shiiit of us to pay for healthcare and other stuff for illegals. California has the high gas prices in the Country, highest State taxes, etc. etc.. Just madness!!!
    Cali one of the most beautiful states in the nation, yet the people there are pretty damn ugly (at least on the inside, when it comes to the hollywood elite). sorry state of affairs, no doubt. and paying for wetback health care with other people's income via taxes is pure pathetic.... if this shit continues, cali will be broke, lose its middle class tax base, and become a true shithole akin to Tijuana.....

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

those people that did the killing were just defending their land from an invasion of white culture in their society.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    This is going to be hilarious. Inb4 msm defends the cartels. And orange man bad.
    They are all sick in the head penetrates.

However if the families massacred weren’t white? Then the msm would be a little upset.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

woah

lots of hateful people on the internet

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by spro23 View Post

okay but let me ask you this

is it racist if you choose not to have sex with a certain race?

bc I don’t think that is racist

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    Cali one of the most beautiful states in the nation, yet the people there are pretty damn ugly (at least on the inside, when it comes to the hollywood elite). sorry state of affairs, no doubt. and paying for wetback health care with other people's income via taxes is pure pathetic.... if this shit continues, cali will be broke, lose its middle class tax base, and become a true shithole akin to Tijuana.....
    Trust me alot of responsible tax paying citizens are moving out of California now. Hard to even rent a U-Haul truck these days to drive it to another State last I checked, they are having a hard time getting em back to keep up with the demand...

Californians born and raised here are disgusted with the way things are going.. Homeless, traffic, illegal immigration, drugs, crime, HIGH TAXES, high gas prices, over crowded schools, etc..

Just look at what happen to San Fransisco for example that was once the prettiest city in all of America just 10 years ago, now you got homeless in tents shooting up on crapping on the public streets, gotta watch where you step in hope of not stepping on an HIV needed or getting some kind of disease...

Something really needs to give here in California with the leadership or it will continue to go down hill and more and more responsible people will leave..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

woah

lots of hateful people on the internet
    Gritters hates white people with a passion and just about everyone else that's not black. It's in his nature but we still find him amusing at times on SBR..

PaperTrail07

The real rich don't have to deal with it....so they don't give a F....
    Trust me alot of responsible tax paying citizens are moving out of California now. Hard to even rent a U-Haul truck these days to drive it to another State last I checked, they are having a hard time getting em back to keep up with the demand...

Californians born and raised here are disgusted with the way things are going.. Homeless, traffic, illegal immigration, drugs, crime, HIGH TAXES, high gas prices, over crowded schools, etc..

Just look at what happen to San Fransisco for example that was once the prettiest city in all of America just 10 years ago, now you got homeless in tents shooting up on crapping on the public streets, gotta watch where you step in hope of not stepping on an HIV needed or getting some kind of disease...

Something really needs to give here in California with the leadership or it will continue to go down hill and more and more responsible people will leave..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    The real rich don't have to deal with it....so they don't give a F....
    Even alot of the rich are starting to wake up to it. I know rich people that don't like what's happening here in Cali. Many of them are Democrats too. They're just dealing with it but not happy. Not willing to go against their party leaders for positive change yet.. Give it more time..

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

why is it Mexicans like California so much?

isn’t it expensive to live there?

do they drive cars?

seems like we should let them come here but spread them out

maybe send them to Minnesota, Detroit, Chicago, and Milwaukee or maybe even North Dakota

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

got to do what you got to do to protect your home land from a white cultural invasion. i know people here can respect protecting your homeland from a bunch of foreigners. the liberal media is just pushing its white cultural agenda on us.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

do they drive cars?

maybe send them to Minnesota, Detroit, Chicago, and Milwaukee or maybe even North Dakota
    Trust me it's not just California. I travel a lot and there are Mexicans eveywhere. You would be surprised. If these idiot dems keep blocking Trumps immigration policies the majority of this country will be Mexican soon. I don't mind immigrants but when these uneducated jerkoffs keep coming here illegally it bothers me. The only work they can do is construction work and they take jobs away from Americans who need them.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Trust me it's not just California. I travel a lot and there are Mexicans eveywhere. You would be surprised. If these idiot dems keep blocking Trumps immigration policies the majority of this country will be Mexican soon. I don't mind immigrants but when these uneducated jerkoffs keep coming here illegally it bothers me. The only work they can do is construction work and they take jobs away from Americans who need them.
    I hear ya.

BUILD THE WALL!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

do they drive cars?

They get paid in cash for jobs, stack family and illegal friends in one bedroom unit apartments, they can get a CA drivers license or fake identity with a snap of the finger for a few bucks. They can live free and not really worry about deportation in California which is BIG..

In fact alot of Mexican illegals get free healthcare now when the US citizens don't. Lastly the big city of LA speaks in Spanish and there are a ton of stores and small city areas that are completely working in the Spanish language only.. It's like living in Mexico and finding jobs that pay WELL in comparison.. I get it!!!

Mostly though there are labor jobs to be had, blacks that have criminal records and no education don't want them or don't work hard enough to earn them.. Mexicans work hard and cheap bottom line!!! It's killing this State though..

THAT'S KEEPING IT REAL!!!
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-06-19 at 04:47 PM.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

It's funny when see hear ppl comment on the United States and white ppl and if it's the only 'white' country.

Ever heard of Russia, Germany, UK, Canada, Australia, Switzerland, Denmark, Ireland, Belgium, Norway, Austria, Poland, France, New Zealand, Finland, and several other countries you wouldn't even think were white.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    It's funny when see hear ppl comment on the United States and white ppl and if it's the only 'white' country.

Ever heard of Russia, Germany, UK, Canada, Australia, Switzerland, Denmark, Ireland, Belgium, Norway, Austria, Poland, France, New Zealand, Finland, and several other countries you wouldn't even think were white.
    Every Country in Europe you just mentioned above is turning brown and Muslim now.. Allah Akbar brother infidel!!! .....

blackbox
    Update your status
    blackbox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3229

do they drive cars?

Used to be brassero's [sp sorry ] to pick the fruit and veggies - now they have just over run Calif-- so darn to see a great state to live in become a joke and violent -- is Stockton ans all of 209 ,,gl all maybe send them to Minnesota, Detroit, Chicago, and Milwaukee or maybe even North Dakota

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Look who is talking. You dumb ignorant fool. Your Black community has more inmates per capita than any other race and it is not even close. Blacks make up almost 50% of the arrests in California, yet only 13% of the population. Look how stupid the players in the NFL are. Some black fool starts mouthing off and gets his dumb black tail kicked off the Cleveland Browns. Good bye NFL career. Hello drug selling and prison, which is where a lot of these guys end up. People like you deserve to have their worthless tails strung up. I would be more than happy to take you out permanently if I ever saw your black arse near either one of my homes. Just give me a target BOY. You are the perfect example of the "N" word.
    wow

First 12