View Poll Results: Do you want BigdaddyQH to start a weekly video series?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

2 33.33%
  • HELL YES!

4 66.67%
    chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

Anyone else want BigdaddyQH to start a weekly video series?

I know some of you druggies, losers, and trolls will hate this idea, but I think we could all really benefit from a weekly matchup analysis video from our top capper, BigdaddyQH.

Very few here seem to understand the flow of gameplay and "chess match" tactics that go on between the coaches, especially in NCAAF. It's simply too complex for a moron like myself to comprehend. Bigdaddy is the only person here (besides Goat Milk) with the proven track record of success and intelligence to properly analyze these games.

However, I feel as though his genius is being limited by the shackles of conventional text. I want to see his lips move and feel his aura through my computer screen as he breaks down every single detail of the week's biggest matchups. I believe this would be invaluable for our handicapping success as a forum.

I would be willing to donate all of my bet points to Bigdaddy to make his happen. If anyone else has some points to throw in, and would like to see this happen, please reply below.

Bigdaddy, brother, I humbly ask that you consider this request. Please let me know what you think. Thank you and God bless.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

QH would dethrone jjgold

veriableodds
    validation not required
    veriableodds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1967

yeah if he makes on i will also

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

What would the over/under be on how many times he yells at the listener/viewer for betting "air" or only $5?

Yes, BigdaddyQH is in the "know".