Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Another Texas cop shoots someone in their home.

I don't think they're following procedure on this one. What cop hides their car when approaching a house???

https://www.star-telegram.com/news/l...236067328.html

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14380

Wtf??

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29814

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Wtf??
    Just another POS thug with a badge and gun who will get away with murdering an innocent person with no accountability or punishment. Nothing new.

"Put your hands up, Show me your hands!" the cop yelled within two seconds of opening fire.

Police released bodycam footage of the shooting which includes an image of a gun they say they recovered at the scene but they do not say whether the woman was holding the gun so we can assume she was not.

All police would say is that the cop opened fire after "perceiving a threat" which are some of the magic words cops use to be cleared of any wrongdoing when killing innocent people.

https://newsmaven.io/pinacnews/eye-o...EStUiWdDmBZkQ/
    Points Awarded:

MinnesotaFats gave b1slickguy 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Blame it on the neighbor for calling.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Perceived threat, Probable cause, endangerment, uncooperative, etc

These magic words give them the right to fire away because we elect politicians who appoint judges who don't understand the power of exclusive force or respect the individuals right to stand his ground

I watched the Ft Myers PD serve a warrant the other day, and do so properly in the area known as "brown town". Not an easy thing to do for 2 white officers.

They came up in full view, started a peaceful and I'd say engaging dialog. The tenant at first denied he was hiding his brother in the house, but after 2 minutes of DIALOG, no cursing, just a couple dudes calling it like it is....the guy relented and his brother surrendered. No guns drawn, no swearing, no yelling or anger and yes, there were 20 cameras and cell phones recording it but, as they say...."nothing to see here"

We need much tighter scrutiny in LE before giving these guys badges and guns and we need to consider the judicial aspect here. A few words that are court approved don't help those on either side of the battle for clean streets.

I honestly think if we, the public, got rid of public sector unions, we could create the greatest LE units ever, the most prestigious educational system ever and have the greatest medical care at the best prices ever.... just break the union.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Unreal man.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Lock that mother fukker up and throw away the key

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    I don't think they're following procedure on this one. What cop hides their car when approaching a house???

https://www.star-telegram.com/news/l...236067328.html

that's him on the left:

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    that's him on the left:

You found a pic of Jibby.

The cop should be fired and brought up on charges. Put all corrupt cops in prison general population. No protection. Guarantee they will be a bit more careful when firing their guns at innocent citizens.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29814

The coward with a badge, Aaron Dean, resigned today to avoid being fired.

Fort Worth police initially tried to do a smear job on Jefferson, pointing out that they found a gun in her home but later admitted that detail was irrelevant.

Dean, who joined the force in April 2018, claimed he perceived a threat but cops are trained to fear their own shadows.

“Had the officer not resigned I would have fired him for violations of several policies, including our use of force policy, our de-escalation policy, and unprofessional conduct,” said Fort Worth Police Chief Ed Kraus during a press conference Monday.

Kraus said that Dean's record will reflect that he was dishonorably discharged.

https://newsmaven.io/pinacnews/cops-...EKsSirq8GXUqg/

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Cop now charged with murder as he should be...

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11866

Neighbor should mind his own business.

Cop should rot in jail for rest of his life.

Family deserves whatever huge amount they have coming to them. It'll never replace they'll loved one though.

Got to feel for the 8 year old. Must be traumatized.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    Neighbor should mind his own business.

Cop should rot in jail for rest of his life.

Family deserves whatever huge amount they have coming to them. It'll never replace they'll loved one though.

Got to feel for the 8 year old. Must be traumatized.
    exactly, neighbor -- a black man of many years -- had to know you don't call the cops into the hood to handle hood issues..... old man shoulda knocked on the door himself..... you call the cops into the hood after midnight, someone's probably getting shot by a cop.....

cops ain't used to little kids being up at 2 a.m. playing video games with some stupid whore who doesn't have common sense enough to get her yungun's little black asses to bed by 10 pm like normal people.....

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

guaranteed the 8 yr. old has already forgotten about all this. woman didn't deserve to get shot but leaving the door open and playing video games with an 8 yr. old at 2am on a school night usually doesn't end well.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

guys going to get fuked up in prison

aaron-dean

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

exactly, neighbor -- a black man of many years -- had to know you don't call the cops into the hood to handle hood issues..... old man shoulda knocked on the door himself..... you call the cops into the hood after midnight, someone's probably getting shot by a cop.....

cops ain't used to little kids being up at 2 a.m. playing video games with some stupid whore who doesn't have common sense enough to get her yungun's little black asses to bed by 10 pm like normal people.....
    Such anger. Come out of the closet already donk. How do you find time to post so much with all of the ass you supposedly get? All a cover because you are clearly a pole smoker.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    guys going to get fuked up in prison

aaron-dean
    Nothing will happen to him. They will have him in a little cozy cell, all warm and protected.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    Nothing will happen to him. They will have him in a little cozy cell, all warm and protected.
    looks just like every pussy cop hidin' behind a badge I've ever seen..... always have that same f'd up look on their face......

makes me want to puke.....

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Such anger. Come out of the closet already donk. How do you find time to post so much with all of the ass you supposedly get? All a cover because you are clearly a pole smoker.
    I'm married now, dammit...... haven't had throngs of ass since early 2008, when I met my current wife.... married in 2010..... now I get sporadic ass only 3-4 times per week, with one long session if i'm lucky...... still, not bad for 9 1/2 years into it.....

ps. that wasn't anger..... if anything, frustration..... tired of idiot cops executing people because their scared f'n pussies.....

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    he might get off, wouldn't surprise me the conviction rate on police is very low

Auto Donk

no way this guy gets off..... no way, ever, you can just blast an unarmed woman through a window a half second after saying some stupid shit and not even announcing you're a cop.....

this guy's going down, as he should.....

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

The way it is going...the police are very agressive and i had quite a few really odd experiences in new jersey. I used to be in law enforcement. Illinois no issues...south carolina all good...new jersey terror.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

no way this guy gets off..... no way, ever, you can just blast an unarmed woman through a window a half second after saying some stupid shit and not even announcing you're a cop.....

this guy's going down, as he should.....

not trying to defend the cop, but what if he says he saw the lady with holding a gun and he felt threatened, they let him out on 200,000 bail so what kind of murder are they charging him with 2nd or 3rd degree

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Its not intentional murder..thats why the bail is that amount. I was in NJ about 2 months ago..older car etc. I got my chops busted often and to a point i wouldnt return. It was relentless in different towns. Out of state plates, travelling at night late...etc. this is a huge problem..cop seemed to enter the property expecting a problem....where i would see a door open and think maybe its someone in the home lives there. This is a growing issue....extremely bad.