Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14380

Jane Seymour

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20469

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Michael Douglas claimed he got throat cancer from eating pussy. HPV or whatever ate his sarcophagus.

Demi is hot but must be a basketcase to deal with. She did a sexy film w Douglass called Disclosure I think where shes the boss and foces sex on him. Good flick. The one w Baldwin too where she intentionally loses ovaries for malpractice money is great too.

Angie Harmon had the world by a string on L&O she should have pushed for a theatrical spinoff for herself.

A movie about a famous case w a female lead prosecutor with some sexual escapades based in NYC I'd have watched it.
    That was "Malice" with Nicole Kidman. Not Demi.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Ohhhh Cuse, I’m sure your cheerful self pulls in crazy trim.

They all like me, but I don’t think they like me like that. I am pretty cheerful in real life actually. I’m an open book in person just like I am here, so I’m easy to talk to. I tell everyone about my insanity so it eases any uncomfortableness they have with themselves. Most probably are married or have boyfriends. I just need some game to have more conversation, and become friends with the Jolie lookalike. Big Bear left so there goes all the good advice.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14380

Just compliment her and be nice. She is probably eager for someone to be nice to her. But be careful not to tell her too much at first or she might run for the hills real quick.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Last edited by jtoler; 10-14-19 at 08:36 PM.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

couldn't vote, as the right opition ("hot enough to dump some hate paste on but not hot enough for anything else") was not an option.....

First 123