Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

guess it's time to polish these f'ers off and check the foundation's ukranian ties...

so, the evil siezin' wicked witch is thinkin' about throwing her fat ass into the ring for yet another ill-fated run for the White House.....

load em up:

hey whore, you gonna jump into the presidential race?

her fat, shit her pants often, seizin' response:

hey hiLIARy, don't you realize that we're gonna dig into your crooked ass foundation's ukranian ties, and bury you with the fact that your foundation took more money from the ukraine than from any other nation on this mother f'n planet????

seizin' response:

hiLIARy, are we gonna have to stand upwind of your smelly ass again this election cycle?

and speaking of fat, does the fact that your fat, smelly, seizin' ass gained sixty f'n pounds since you f'd the pooch and blew the last election make you more electable this time around???

Last edited by Auto Donk; 10-07-19 at 09:56 PM.
    Points Awarded:

cincinnatikid513 gave Auto Donk 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

when's the last time u think bill and hillary shared a bed 80's

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

right wing nutjobs are still allowing hillary to run their lives....lmfbo...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: cecil127

Auto Donk

i just like pointing out what a smelly, seizing, utterly corrupt fat-ass piece of shit this kunt is.....

open wide, kunt:

Auto Donk

shit, I forgot "fly attracting" in my vidid description of the seizin' kunt:

don't know how Trump could stand to be on stage with a morally bankrupt whore that smells so bad she attracts flies.....

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Donk calls clinton morally bankrupt while supporting trump.....you can’t make this shit up!!! Lmao. Donnie is morally and financially bankrupt!!

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Donk calls clinton morally bankrupt while supporting trump.....you can’t make this shit up!!! Lmao. Donnie is morally and financially bankrupt!!
    at least he doesn't attract blow flies and have a bad case of robin box like that stinky kunt hiLIARy......