PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Sir AutoDonkDude - If I Pay My Outstanding Legal Bill ...

... might you consider providing further legal counsel? I figure that I owe you roughly a 5 hundred dollar bill , just waiting on the ink to dry.

Also, the weather turned cold here abruptly so I wonder. Would you like your office to be painted or something along those lines? I can do a lot of shit but after you hire me I intend to drive the bike down and can not carry tools across state lines anyway.

I am not asking that you "put me up" or anything along those lines. Don`t need to meet your wife or be in your home (again). Just bored as fukk, which is fine when it is nice out but it is getting cold for the next 5 months and I need an out.

OK, thank you - will be leaving after next Court appearance (later this month).

Sincerely,
    PittPlyr

P.S. The Judge might be a woman and if so, she is not tough to look at by any means. That is why I went from asking you, to accepting my own invitation in the last sentence!

P.P.S. I am an excellent painter.

P.P.P.S. Might have to leave bike there, fly home and come back down in March.

OK Cool, thanks again,

J

PittsburghPlayer

if it is still warm in StLouis, willing to work for 2da and a few other good men here
    provided they live south, very far south of me!

PittsburghPlayer

Automatic, it was or is not that I need an attorney to represent me in Court. More an attorney outside looking in to make sure I am not, not only not steam-rolled again, but to make sure that my rights are not violated any further.

When I am vindicated, and I will be this time, I`ll let you know.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

shoot me a pm.... no need to discuss legal matters with a lawyer in an open forum, etc...

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14392

Hey I’m looking for a doctor so I figured I would come out to a gambling forum to find one. Anyone out here?

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Ya whatcha need Boston, I might even be able to do the surgery here

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14392

I need a frontal lobotomy, or rather a bottle in front of me.