Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Mixed emotions: at Ad Astra, guy walks in with his f'n dwarf wife

while the movie ad astra sucked balls, the most interesting thing I saw at the movies was a couple in their mid thirties or so, a guy about six foot 2" married to a f'n full-fledged dwarf bitch.... and bitch she was, from the time they strolled into the main theatre to get tickets right behind us, to the goddam popcorn counter, and then into the f'n movie, she was bitchin' non stop.....

so, had several thoughts on everything I saw (dwarf was wearing tight ass dwarf jeans and had wide hips, like she could really take the kahk, so the first thought, as with every woman i've ever seen in my life at first meeting, was that split second first thought, "would I fuk her or not").... by the time i stood behind her in the popcorn line, I was ready to fuk the shit out of her, if nothing else to shut her the fuk up.....

next thought was "no way in hell, with the short wheel base this little ho is operating with, that she could take all my rod, so I'd probably not be able to pound her too hard, for fear of snapping my own kahk in two when I bottomed out in her, with only half of it in".... which led me to think that JJ Gold might be suitable for dwarf women....

which leads me to my second "first thought", what kind of mother fukkin' regular guy winds up married to a mother fukkin' dwarf? cororally to that thought: what the fuk is wrong with this mother fukker that married her..... is it a sexual kink thing of his? maybe he's hung like JJ Gold and wanted to make his junk look bigger? did he truly happen to find his f'n soul mate, and she turned out to be a goddam dwarf?

next thought, what does she think about this guy marrying her.... she must know deep down he's one f'd up mother fukker....

next thought: damn,, dwarf bitches can be as annoying as regular-sized bitches, as she was naggin' his ass and complainin' about some bullshit left and right....

next final thought, damn, this guy must really be fukked up to take that much shit off a f'n dwarf.... I was ready to grab her little ass and copy dwarf bowling, and bowl her ass down the hallway toward the emergency exits....

final thought, as we turned into our seats and her dwarf ass vanished into the darkness of the seats higher up: "I wonder if that meaty dwarf ass would bounce the same as normal babe ass if she was squatting over me in the catcher's position, reverse cowgirl, slammin up and down on my kahk as hard as she could with all of her dwarf might"
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 10-01-19 at 10:37 AM.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2774

Donk,
    the guy that married her had the same deviant, vile, vulgar, profane, thoughts that you just posted...hence, that's why he married her...to do those wicked and perverted things to hers......long story short (no pun intended)...damn, he belched!...

Auto Donk

don't get me wrong, I'd definitely bang the shit out of a sexy -- as sexy as a dwarf can be -- dwarf that had confidence in herself..... but marry her? dwarf pussy is something you do if your in the goddam phillipenes on vacation and NOT married like I am....

in fact, if I ever got divorced, dwarf pussy is now on my bucket list....

Manster, I got the one on the left, as I always prefer brunettes, you get the other:

plus, with my old age and accompanying failing eyesight, these tiny dwarf bitches are going to be hard enough to see, and no way in hell I'll find the one decked out in camo.....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 10-01-19 at 10:32 AM.
    Points Awarded:

Da Manster! gave Auto Donk 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2774

damn I belched!...

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11866

Intriguing questions Donk. I don't have the answers. A candid pic would've been helpful.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

any nudity

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    Intriguing questions Donk. I don't have the answers. A candid pic would've been helpful.
    you know, I thought of that at the time, but with a wife who has free access to my phone and already accuses me of nailin' half my divorce clients (the woman half, as the other half are generally the husbands in a divorce), the last thing I needed is a photo of the dwarf we both saw at the movies showing up on my phone.....

I already have to explain why half the searches on my computer exist, with the standard response being "it's for sbr, and you know it's like a locker room, and I had to find some twink photos to blast JJ's (or whoever's) ass with a photo that I could photoshop his head onto of him takin' it up the ass -- I can show you the damn thread if you like, to prove I'm not actually into that shit" or whatever..... she'd be accusing me of having a dwarf fetish in no time at all....

having said all that, she was a randy little bitch with a confidence about her I did find appealing, along with those wide hips and that meaty dwarf ass.... I am pretty confident half of the hard up guys on sbr would pound the shit out of her, probably more.....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 10-01-19 at 11:50 AM.

Auto Donk

(obviously, I use the term "photoshop" loosely, more like pull up photo in "paint" and cut and paste)