Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Just wait until she gets the "D".... Greta Thunberg

"HOW DARE YOU?!?!?" this little over-emotional whorelet screams at adults as she makes a bullshit overly-passionate climate change "where are dying of extinction each day" speech to the UN.....

yep, pretty wound up about this bullshit non-issue climate change.....

just wait til the little over the top sweedish bitch gets some good di_k tossed her way in another year or so.... climate change will be a thing of the past like it is for everyone else getting some good action in the bed room.........
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 09-24-19 at 11:47 AM.
    Points Awarded:

deltgen gave Auto Donk 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Auto Donk

screaming about carbon footprints.....

after she gets tossed some Donk-like action and deflowered, the only thing she'll be concerned about is how big of a carbon kahkprint you can make on her vag.......

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13851

Guess nobody ever taught her what a solar cycle is. Idiot.

Auto Donk

sat in on a class of second graders recently.... teacher told them they'll be lucky to see high school graduation at the rate the earth is dying due to climate change....

little fukkers were crying their eyes out.....

makes me feel better about renting a party house for my stepson (he's 17) this past saturday night (homecoming dance night), so he and his friends would all have a place to fuk the shit out of their dates.... life is obviously way too short when you're guaranteed by the left to be dead by the age of thirty....

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    "HOW DARE YOU?!?!?" this little over-emotional whorelet screams at adults as she makes a bullshit overly-passionate climate change "where are dying of extinction each day" speech to the UN.....

yep, pretty wound up about this bullshit non-issue climate change.....

just wait til the little over the top sweedish bitch gets some good di_k tossed her way in another year or so.... climate change will be a thing of the past like it is for everyone else getting some good action in the bed room.........
    @ video whore-let

OldschoolGambler
    OldschoolGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!

I can count on Rush and Donk to help me get perspective. keeps me sane

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Guess we'll see in 40-50yrs if she's right

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    Guess we'll see in 40-50yrs if she's right
    Not many current sbr posters will even be alive in 40-50 years.

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29958

Wow, it's almost like we've unlocked the reasons that old-ass rich republicans give no shits about global warming (aka the future) vs preserving their own wealth (aka they're gonna die soon anyway)

Seeing lower-middle-class republican folks follow these people who despise you and would suck a giraffe's dick to keep you from making an extra dollar an hour is just alarming and depressing
    Last edited by blankoblanco; 09-25-19 at 01:25 AM.

blankoblanco

If you're middle class or even lower middle class and vote republican, there are no words for how much of a penetrating idiot you are. Trump. Hates. You. Loathes you. Actually, he might not even hate you because he doesn't consider you. You are not a person to him. You're a stat to use when it's useful to him. This could not possibly be more penetrating obvious. Please open your goddamn eyes.

honestly this same thing applies to upper middle class and most upper class too, just trying to target this a bit. It applies to anyone who isn't obscenely rich

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Quote Originally Posted by blankoblanco View Post
    If you're middle class or even lower middle class and vote republican, there are no words for how much of a penetrating idiot you are. Trump. Hates. You. Loathes you. Actually, he might not even hate you because he doesn't consider you. You are not a person to him. You're a stat to use when it's useful to him. This could not possibly be more penetrating obvious. Please open your goddamn eyes.

honestly this same thing applies to upper middle class and most upper class too, just trying to target this a bit. It applies to anyone who isn't obscenely rich
    I could care less if Trump hates me. I still think he is the greatest President ever. MAGA 2020!!!! And climate change is the biggest hoax ever created by crybaby wimpy liberals. And how fuking stupid are liberals? Instead of getting some scientists who agree with this nonsense to speak they get a 16 year old girl with mental issues to speak. Makes sense because liberalism is a mental disorder in itself.
    Last edited by themike78; 09-25-19 at 01:45 AM.

EasyCover
    EasyCover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4069

This

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Were all going to be eating corn every meal in 50-75 years like Matthew Mcconaughey in Interstellar and the Yankees will be a single A team.Were ****** in the A...

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Her pupils are telling me she's medicated

She's a soros stooge

ONE org

Gates and others involved too

Greatest hoax ever

Climate change lol

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Your ignorance kills babies and rapes kids

I'll be poor forever if an end could be put to this

You're the idiot

Turn off the tv

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

What a disgusting weirdo you are.

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13851

The only idiot is yourself pal.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by Crusherrr View Post
    Now that's a quality rebuttal.

zert
    zert's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3617

She reminds me of Wednesday from the Addams family.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

It is embarrassing that her mind is so made up at 16 years old, regardless of the point

very slippery slope when you do this to kids

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Wow, it's almost like we've unlocked the reasons that old-ass rich republicans give no shits about global warming (aka the future) vs preserving their own wealth (aka they're gonna die soon anyway)

Seeing lower-middle-class republican folks follow these people who despise you and would suck a giraffe's dick to keep you from making an extra dollar an hour is just alarming and depressing

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    i could care less if trump hates me. I still think he is the greatest president ever. Maga 2020!!!! And climate change is the biggest hoax ever created by crybaby wimpy liberals. And how fuking stupid are liberals? Instead of getting some scientists who agree with this nonsense to speak they get a 16 year old girl with mental issues to speak. Makes sense because liberalism is a mental disorder in itself.

​maga='s maggots (like you) are gagging america...

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

sat in on a class of second graders recently.... teacher told them they'll be lucky to see high school graduation at the rate the earth is dying due to climate change....

little fukkers were crying their eyes out.....

makes me feel better about renting a party house for my stepson (he's 17) this past saturday night (homecoming dance night), so he and his friends would all have a place to fuk the shit out of their dates.... life is obviously way too short when you're guaranteed by the left to be dead by the age of thirty....
    Donk, wtf are you doing sitting in on a 2nd Grade class? Are you going all Billy Madison on us.....?

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20469

I doubt her parents have raised her as hetero. No D for her, just kitty.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Auto Donk needs to be put in a group home and needs to be supervised. Guy is mentally ill. He’s a known broke lying piece of trash.

blankoblanco

I mean, it's all reassured me that SBR has some of the dumbest people on the internet. I play poker, and I'm not sure if there's a poker site where I could play against people who are worse. So I believe

It all fits. It's honestly just sad and a bit depressing

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

10,000 years ago was an ICEAGE!

The earth warms and cools all the fukkin time.

Suck on some titt!es and enjoy yourself for a change you crying commie cowards.

Trump 2020, make woman housewives again!

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

Quote Originally Posted by Crusherrr View Post

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    10,000 years ago was an ICEAGE!

The earth warms and cools all the fukkin time.

But that was before man, technology, pollution, and everything else damaging.

I'm not a tree-hugger, nor am I certain global warming is real, but I'm open-mined enough and capable of putting 2&2 together and understanding that it's quite possible.

EasyCover
    EasyCover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4069

screaming about carbon footprints.....

after she gets tossed some Donk-like action and deflowered, the only thing she'll be concerned about is how big of a carbon kahkprint you can make on her vag.......

She has Asperger syndrome. You guys are idiots. And with that she has done more in her brief time here than you guys will ever do.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by EasyCover View Post
    She has Asperger syndrome. You guys are idiots. And with that she has done more in her brief time here than you guys will ever do.
    So they are using a child with asperger's to push their bullshit scam?

Thanks for reiterating how disgusting these climate change cultists are

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by EasyCover View Post
    first, sourtwist is 100 percent correct in his assessment of these climate fuktards;

second, trust me, I've eaten many a fine babe's assburger..... for the good of humanity.....

the hotter sister of a former ms. texas once told me, "if I could bottle up how good you make me feel in bed and sell it by the ounce, I'd be a millionaire in a week"....

hundreds of women have had the same sentiment, so I feel I've done my part for society.....

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

the situation seems absurd..... mentally disturbed (and she is, no matter how you define asberger's. she has significant mental issues regardless - maybe due to her negligent parents) teenager gives an angry, almost suicidal rant before the United Nations...... and no one in the media seems to consider this a "bizarre spectacle"......... can i go and make the same kind of talk at my local city council meeting? i bet they'd phone the police

frankly, should a child with these issues be pushed this hard? professional activist parents. it's like family business and Greta is a child performer.... i'd be worried she'll have suicidal tendancies when she's older.

i can't believe people don't see through this sham........

before anyone jumps down my throat, i hate trump and love obama/biden. i am not some angry middle-aged trump supporter.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11866

second, trust me, I've eaten many a fine babe's assburger..... for the good of humanity.....
    Damn man

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I laughed.

12 Last