Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

New York Times gets it...... Right, in this case.... Must be reading my sbr posts

So, the NY Times is catching heat and had to move a tweet in which it described having a drunk frat boy thrust his limp dik into your face as "harmless fun"...... and suddenly people start losing their minds about how anyone could describe such "sexual assault" as harmless fun.....

here's the tweet:

really??? quit being such politically correct pussies.....

One night in New Orleans just off Bourbon St., some drunk LSU frat boy was jawing with some skank in the French Quarter, and whipped his shit out and told her to suck it, prompting not fears of a frat boy's soft-on, but rather the remark from the skank "that looks like a penis, only smaller....", prompting my date and I, and others, to break out in laughter at the pathetic piece of shit frat boy..... no one considered a drunk frat boy with a JJ Gold-like 2" white boy chub to be a threat, and it sure wasn't sexual harrassment.....

kavvy sounds like the typical drunk "show my little soft-on" type at a frat party..... get over it.... fortunately, for all of us, he grew out of that sophomoric shit and turned into an adult who can function as a goddam judge..... now just shut the fuk up about him.....

we all have had our lesser moments we weren't proud of growin' up.... would mooning the principle of my high school as he drove to church with his wife in the car (we pulled up along side him in a car, he saw us, and smiled and waved, telling his wife some shit like "oh, it's a couple of my students", and as he turned back to us driving next to him, he got a view of my ass cheeks plastered to the back seat passenger side windows) get me impeached if I was a fukkin' judge???? I hope not.....

Biff41
    Biff41's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4769

NY Times got it wrong on Joe Biden allegations. There is at least circumstantial evidence that Biden helped his son with the lucrative Ukrainian job and helped him on the lawsuit. Not saying it is the worst abuse of power ever if charges are true but it could be argued that the Donald had an obligation to request the Ukranian legal authorities to check out these charges to make sure American politicians are not influence peddling in Ukraine.