Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

CNN and some gayboy blaming me for the death of his husband..... unreal.....

cnn has hit an all time low, with this story, premised on the city of houston making sure my house (worth far more than the fags' house) didn't flood, choosing instead to flood the low rent homo neighborhood by releasing waters from a dam to make sure the wealthier residents didn't sustain damage.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/25/us/hu...ion/index.html

apparently, some homo drowned in his own house because he was too stupid, or too f'n gay, to climb into his attic or upon his roof like a lot of "democrats" who survived in their similarly flooded low rent shithole neighborhoods.....

and meanwhile, his "husband", some thirty years his junior (sugar gay baby/sugar gay daddy relationship) was "down on the coast" getting piped up the ass while his husband was drowning in their fukkin' home..... now he's all tore up about it and cnn is blaming me.....

hey homo, if you gave such a shit about your old man, why weren't you there at your f'n marital home instead of serving up that ass down on the coast with your young gay friends in some sort of half-ass ass-fukkin' hurricane party????

JUST ANOTHER reason to beat this shit out of gay anderson cooper, gay don lemon, and jim "not saying he's gay but will hold a dik in his mouth until it goes limp" acosta whenever I see them in public.....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 08-25-19 at 03:26 PM.

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Who's blaming YOU ….

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3633

No offense intended Donk but GTF out that sh!thole called Texas and live a better life.

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19468

Nobody gives a shit about CNN. Probably fake news.
    Donk, phuck those retards at CNN!!!