Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

100 betpoint contest: and an additional 100 pts if you can post the entire photo

while stuck, as ususal, in memory lane due to another obscure thread about huntin' with my wife, I put out a contest in it.... as no one will ever see it, I decided to regurgitate it here, with an extra 100 point kicker....

while responding to Mr. KLC's comment about writing an autobiography, I posted a typical heyday Bayou Loft Rooftop shot of some members of The Harem of mine..... and realized one of them was previously with this guy before I stole her and added her to The Harem:

:

Here's the ol Bayou Lofts rooftop photo at issue, with two members of The Harem and a third prospective member of The Harem (notice that the dickweed who lost her is NOT photobombing this photo, as he was history by this later date):

now, the quiz (only one choice from each poster will be accpeted, because otherwise you could fire away with three and get it right with one of em, so only each poster's first answer on each of these two questions will be accepted):

1. which of the three babes above was also in the fateful st. patrick's day photo referenced (50 pts for the first correct answer)?

2. which two of the three babes above were members of The Harem (50 pts for the first correct answer)?

and 100 pts to the first poster who can find and post in this thread the fateful st. patrick's day (night, actually) photo containing me, the babe, and the cuck who lost her to me....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 08-02-19 at 10:10 AM.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

1 middle
    Points Awarded:

Auto Donk gave cincinnatikid513 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Auto Donk

correct answers will be awarded at 6pm est/5pm cst this evening, as I'm half-hammered and post-coital (takin' the day off today)......

Auto Donk

sbr is some limp dikked mother fukkers.....

cincy already took one shot at one 50 pt question.... there's only two other possible answers..... left or right on that particular question.....

and you soy boy kahksuckers are too stupid to even fire away a 50-50 blind shot in the dark.....

remind me to kick all of your asses at the next bash........

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    sbr is some limp dikked mother fukkers.....

cincy already took one shot at one 50 pt question.... there's only two other possible answers..... left or right on that particular question.....

and you soy boy kahksuckers are too stupid to even fire away a 50-50 blind shot in the dark.....

remind me to kick all of your asses at the next bash........
    You could not kick a woman's ass, you dumb f**k. You are nothing more than a lying wanna-be.
    Points Awarded:

Auto Donk gave BigdaddyQH 6 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Auto Donk gave BigdaddyQH 9 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    You could not kick a wom an's ass, you dumb f**k. You are nothing more than a lying wanna-be.
    you stupid mother fukker, i could kick your and any other mother fukker of your choice's ass 2 on 1 you sorry piece of shit......

Auto Donk

you stupid mother fukker, i could kick your and any other mother fukker of your choice's ass 2 on 1 you sorry piece of shit......
    ps.... I'll bet you your 2710 betpolnts against my 10,000 that I can produce a photo that verifies everything in this thread, you wimpy piece of cuckolded shit.....

accept the bet, fucface.........

big daddy... lol... big daddy suck my f'n kahk you f'n _____......

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Donk id say the redhead was part of the harem. im going off the hat. far right looks like a proper fawk too but Ive always found the firecrotch broads to be a little more hungry when things get down.

bradthebloke

memory could be off but wasnt she wearing black in the pic from long ago?

Auto Donk

astute observation, brad, about redheads in general..... the babe in question was wearing brown if memory serves me right, in the photo that's worth 100 pts......

on a side note, is that your answer on the question as to the babe in the photo with me and the cuck?

re read the two questions, and make sure your two answers are applicable to each.... one requires naming which of the three is in the photo with the cuck, the other which of the two were in my harem......

bradthebloke

i think the redhead was def in the harem. I think it was you, the redhead and one of the other broads in the harem pic, you were in the middle. the cuck guy pic, i cant recall. Understandable if my shit memory disqualifies me. A lot of vodka went down Bloke's gullet over the years. Reminds me of the old Animals song.
    Points Awarded:

Auto Donk gave bradthebloke 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

Auto Donk

ten points for trying...... from what I see, you still have two answers you can lodge in the contest, as you haven't actually answered either of the questions yet.....

bradthebloke

Donk, on a side note, how did you usually let a chick know you didnt want to bang anymore? Were you rowdy Donk style about it? Or were you friendly and said "hey, I like you but I cant do this anymore, lets be friends"?. Bloke's style would always be to do something really rude or disturbing in order to make the girl drop me. You know, stuff like shitting with the door open, or choosing not to use the valet at restaurants especially when its raining so she had to walk all the way to the restaurant from the parking lot, getting her hair and makeup destroyed in the process.
    One time, I was at this girls place and she was very defensive about her dog that was on the verge of dying. The dog would rarely lift his head up and stayed on a pillow in a rocking chair in the corner. So I was tired of banging her and wanted her to dump me. So just after I finished banging her, I took my half hard/half limp rooster and started rooster slapping the dogs head with it. She threw my clothes at me and screamed. Told me to get out and never call her again. Turns out the dog lived another few months. that was 20 years ago, I think I made the right decision.

bradthebloke

ten points for trying...... from what I see, you still have two answers you can lodge in the contest, as you haven't actually answered either of the questions yet.....
    ok, well I will respectfully bow out and let some of these other degenerates take a crack at it. (hat tip)

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by bradthebloke View Post
    Donk, on a side note, how did you usually let a chick know you didnt want to bang anymore? Were you rowdy Donk style about it? Or were you friendly and said "hey, I like you but I cant do this anymore, lets be friends"?. Bloke's style would always be to do something really rude or disturbing in order to make the girl drop me. You know, stuff like shitting with the door open, or choosing not to use the valet at restaurants especially when its raining so she had to walk all the way to the restaurant from the parking lot, getting her hair and makeup destroyed in the process.
    One time, I was at this girls place and she was very defensive about her dog that was on the verge of dying. The dog would rarely lift his head up and stayed on a pillow in a rocking chair in the corner. So I was tired of banging her and wanted her to dump me. So just after I finished banging her, I took my half hard/half limp rooster and started rooster slapping the dogs head with it. She threw my clothes at me and screamed. Told me to get out and never call her again. Turns out the dog lived another few months. that was 20 years ago, I think I made the right decision.
    since I probably wasn't ever in the "don't wanna bang anymore category," babes usually fell out of The Harem by virtue of laying down a demand to go exclusive, which of course, at the time, I wasn't down with..... so they'd quit calling until they had to have some more..... there were two times I got committed to one Harem member, and the others, each time, got the message as I informed them I was off the market.....

the first "off the market situation" ended with the first Exclusive's untimely death, after which, and a fair amount of time totally off the market, The Harem magically reconstituted itself, along with several new members. The second "off the market situation" ended when my current wife and I went exclusive..... I still remember, as if it were yesterday, the final call from a Harem member asking for a booty call -- a fine black nyc model -- and me telling her I was done with all that..... but never curbed a one of em..... some chose to bow out, but they usually came back around after being disappointed everywhere else they went......

but before those wild days, say back in college, I usually went the route of making it their decision, so I got off easy..... everyone happy.....

bradthebloke

since I probably wasn't ever in the "don't wanna bang anymore category," babes usually fell out of The Harem by virtue of laying down a demand to go exclusive, which of course, at the time, I wasn't down with..... so they'd quit calling until they had to have some more..... there were two times I got committed to one Harem member, and the others, each time, got the message as I informed them I was off the market.....

the first "off the market situation" ended with the first Exclusive's untimely death, after which, and a fair amount of time totally off the market, The Harem magically reconstituted itself, along with several new members. The second "off the market situation" ended when my current wife and I went exclusive..... I still remember, as if it were yesterday, the final call from a Harem member asking for a booty call -- a fine black nyc model -- and me telling her I was done with all that..... but never curbed a one of em..... some chose to bow out, but they usually came back around after being disappointed everywhere else they went......

but before those wild days, say back in college, I usually went the route of making it their decision, so I got off easy..... everyone happy.....
    Yeah, in your twenties, you just want to plow. I had one that told me for the first time that she loved me while we were having sex. I ignored it, but she said it again, more forcefully, waiting for a reply. I didnt want to say it as it wasnt true, but also didnt want to hurt her feelings. So she says it again, "I love you", looking more intently at me and waiting for a reply. My dumbass blurts out, "I love fawking you!" Yeah, that one got me booted from her place. Anyways, good luck with your quiz. Later gents!

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Points Awarded:

Auto Donk gave KVB 100 Betpoint(s) for this post.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

jose21_us
    The Miami Connection
    jose21_us's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11236

Question 1#3
    question 2 #2 and 3
    Points Awarded:

Auto Donk gave jose21_us 100 Betpoint(s) for this post.

bradthebloke

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    the guys face.
    Last edited by bradthebloke; 08-02-19 at 01:37 PM. Reason: spelling
    Points Awarded:

Auto Donk gave bradthebloke 75 Betpoint(s) for this post.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by bradthebloke View Post
    the guys face.

That's what I keep saying.

He's just gritting those teeth.

Daniel Espinosa
    Daniel Espinosa's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 34193

LOL epic thread

Question 1 #1 (left)
    Question 2 #1 and #3
    Points Awarded:

Auto Donk gave Daniel Espinosa 25 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    i knew kvb had the field on good numbers..... lol.... you mazzah fukkah.....

since I knew you probably had this, tell bigdaddy you've met me and that the mother fukker in that photo above who isn't photobombing is indeed el donkaroo..... as you've met me..... and i'll ship an additional 100!!!!!

and, anyone can see that's one of the three babes in the other photo, now just who names my little bitch correctly.....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 08-02-19 at 02:10 PM.

Auto Donk

THE MIAMI CONNECTION SLAMS IT HOME!!!!!!!!! (NO SURPRISE THERE!!!!)

nice job, gents...... that was a bad ass babe; the babe in the center by far even more bad ass than her, performance wise.....

the one on the right, unfortunately, I never officially introduced to the harem, tho she watched, and rubbed a few out, to me doin' the center babe and a brunette who's not in either photo......

got serious with my now-wife before she took the plunge...... another one that got away........

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Espinosa View Post
    LOL epic thread

Question 1 #1 (left)
    Question 2 #1 and #3
    shipped pts just for being able to actually answer both questions.....

Auto Donk

gave cincy some hon mention pts just for being able to answer one f'n question, even tho wrong.....

fuk, sbr is like a bunch of southern black teenagers with pro aspirations trying to take a f'n SAT test......

Auto Donk

and brad gets 75 for participating..... he could've answered correctly, Im sure, but wanted to share the wealth.....

damn good guy......
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bradthebloke

Auto Donk

In fact, I ll give the next mother fuukker who responds to this thread 100 pts......

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

Check
    Points Awarded:

Auto Donk gave mpaschal34 100 Betpoint(s) for this post.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

Thanks Donk....you the man!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

bradthebloke

and brad gets 75 for participating..... he could've answered correctly, Im sure, but wanted to share the wealth.....

damn good guy......

Auto Donk

I'll even throw this dumb kahkstick big daddy the ol 69 for daring to come into one of my threads and make a total f'n fool of himself.......

never question The Donk, or any of my exploits.....

n___ah please......

samdapatriotsfan
    samdapatriotsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1040

gave cincy some hon mention pts just for being able to answer one f'n question, even tho wrong.....

fuk, sbr is like a bunch of southern black teenagers with pro aspirations trying to take a f'n SAT test......
    Hey Auto Dikk,

You need to ensure you share all facts when making statements. Those black teenagers were distracted from the SAT because they just finished pulling a train on your ******* (Insert Harem, Mother, Sister, Girlfriend here) and wrecking all those nasty holes. So myself and those teenagers send a giant 'Fokk you' to you and your vienna micro sausage.

Auto Donk

sorry for your distraction......

if your black ass attention deficit disorder can be staved off long enough to make it through this video, you can correct your statement about said sausage and give it its due........... choke on that mother fukkah, mother fukkah.......

sincerely,

Donk Mother Fukkin' Diggler

Auto Donk

anybody else wanna get laid the fuk out in this thread, post your best shot, mother fukker..........

12 Last