JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

Quote Originally Posted by Esco View Post
    Start handing out job applications
    These young thugs would probably steal on the job or not show up for work because they slept in. Work is foreign to ghetto kids these days.. They're lazy. Can barely make it to class and stay in school.

In this hood it's all about becoming a rapper or getting on welfare. Gang banging and robbing people and businesses. Drug dealing, or playing hoop and trying to go pro. These are dreams that never get realized and most end up dead or in jail in the end.

That's gonna be the future for most of those kids in the looting vid to start this thread. SAD ...

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

All illegal immigrants?

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity Check View Post
    All illegal immigrants?

It's quite possible

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Jesus christ I hope they catch all of those fuckers.I remember when I was 10 I took a candy bar from a store and my parents found out I got in so much dam trouble and got my ass beat.These little penetrates are all human pieces of garbage

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

At least they didn't smile in the face of a toothless fake Vietnam War Vet while he beat his drum in their face. Now that would be World Headline News.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheMoneyShot

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity Check View Post
    All illegal immigrants?

Don't get me started!!!! https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...gal-immigrants

Very upset about seeing this happening, now I have to see my State tax dollars go to fund this CRAP in the State that I live in!!! JIBBBY NOT HAPPY ABOUT THIS AT ALL!!!! .. I can't even joke about this.. More illegals on the way with catching word of this now. FREE HEALTHCARE IN CALIFORNIA NOW AMIGOS!!!
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 07-10-19 at 07:08 PM.

Believe_EMT
    Needs a new laptop
    Believe_EMT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 642

nothing new for philly

i'm the only one that remembers mobs of teens (read black teens) randomly assaulting motorist (read white people) few years back

no arrests or charges out of that either.

damn you whitey

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11866

Damn, not even one token white guy in the whole lot.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Don't get me started!!!! https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...gal-immigrants

Very upset about seeing this happening, now I have to see my State tax dollars go to fund this CRAP in the State that I live in!!! JIBBBY NOT HAPPY ABOUT THIS AT ALL!!!! .. I can't even joke about this.. More illegals on the way with catching word of this now. FREE HEALTHCARE IN CALIFORNIA NOW AMIGOS!!!
    Time to move

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

How come the media only says black man or black person whenever they are the "victim" of a crime.Why don't they say 80 black kids just robbed a store?

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Quote Originally Posted by mngambler View Post
    not surprising, out of those 60 probably 3 grew up with fathers to beat their azz when they got out of line
    Out of those 60 kids 48 of them are father's themselves. Blacks reproduce like wild animals.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Out of those 60 kids 48 of them are father's themselves. Blacks reproduce like wild animals.
    Don't let Gritter hear you say that

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    How come the media only says black man or black person whenever they are the "victim" of a crime.Why don't they say 80 black kids just robbed a store?
    Back in my day, if a flash mob broke out, they would be singing and or dancing.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    Time to move
    Preaching to the choir Brickster.. I just got family and property here in Cali. Not so easy to just pick up and move for me.. Weather is still good here and I live in a good hood.. I love going to the beach almost daily in summer now. I'm still loving this for now..

I will move to Florida one day though.. It's on the bucket list..

I just need sell my house and go for it.. Hard to do that though.. You gotta deal with a 1031 tax exchange that is tricky and stressful to avoid massive capital gains taxes.. Got mom and sister still living here too.. Mom is 81 though. When she passes I think I'll make the move then.. Sis will follow too..

Got Big brother and nefs living in the deep South now.. Bama and Sippi. They love it and seem happy even living there. I can't do the deep South though. I'm Florida bound for sure one day.. It's engraved in my mind, especially if So Cal keeps going down hill with homeless in tents, illegals, jacked State taxes and property taxes. The game breaker will be disease breakout one day from the drug attic homeless living in tents in the streets.. That's happening now in Downtown LA.. Cops are getting sick dealing with the homeless. GOOGLE IT..

Florida it is!!!!

dlowilly

Preaching to the choir Brickster.. I just got family and property here in Cali. Not so easy to just pick up and move for me.. Weather is still good here and I live in a good hood.. I love going to the beach almost daily in summer now. I'm still loving this for now..

I will move to Florida one day though.. It's on the bucket list..

I just need sell my house and go for it.. Hard to do that though.. You gotta deal with a 1031 tax exchange that is tricky and stressful to avoid massive capital gains taxes.. Got mom and sister still living here too.. Mom is 81 though. When she passes I think I'll make the move then.. Sis will follow too..

Got Big brother and nefs living in the deep South now.. Bama and Sippi. They love it and seem happy even living there. I can't do the deep South though. I'm Florida bound for sure one day.. It's engraved in my mind, especially if So Cal keeps going down hill with homeless in tents, illegals, jacked State taxes and property taxes. The game breaker will be disease breakout one day from the drug attic homeless living in tents in the streets.. That's happening now in Downtown LA.. Cops are getting sick dealing with the homeless. GOOGLE IT..

Florida it is!!!!

Hate to break it to you but Florida isn't much better. Even though Orlando is inland central in the state it looks like a pinata exploded on to a pile of tootsie rolls. Miami and Ft Lauderdale r worse of course

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

they're the type that'll end up fighting at Disneyland

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Hate to break it to you but Florida isn't much better. Even though Orlando is inland central in the state it looks like a pinata exploded on to a pile of tootsie rolls. Miami and Ft Lauderdale r worse of course
    I'll be moving upper State more near the Destin, Florida area if I do.. I won't go near Miami or the Keys, Orlando I'm out too.. I'm aware of the shiiit holes in Florida.. Every State has one.

Florida has no State taxes and that's attractive to me just for starters ..

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Unreal

Not . Even. One. White. Person

And yes ....that matters

Matters soooooo fukkin much

Yo Jibbs,I wanna fight and then fukk you someday for your comments about Santos , that will not go unpunished

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    Unreal

Not . Even. One. White. Person

And yes ....that matters

Matters soooooo fukkin much

Yo Jibbs,I wanna fight and then fukk you someday for your comments about Santos , that will not go unpunished
    Santos was a backing up biiitch in that fight!! I will slap you back to Cuba if you mess with me also Fidel. Jon Jones is a biiitch too.. Point fighters in that fight, nether went for it balls out and tried to finish.. It was a title fight and boring as fock!!!

Just my opinion, I'm in no hurry to see either of those clowns fight anytime soon.. You don't go into a title fight backing up against the cage, Santos did and he blew his knee out for it.. I know what I saw and I was watching closely..

I had money riding on that fight and lost .. Had Jon Jones ITD hedged with Santos by KO. I lost both bets!! I'm not happy and still bitter from that loss today so kiss my asss Fidel..

I read your PM message also and I respectively decline your betting offer.. I don't know you and I don't owe you ..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 07-11-19 at 12:00 AM.

dlowilly

I'll be moving upper State more near the Destin, Florida area if I do.. I won't go near Miami or the Keys, Orlando I'm out too.. I'm aware of the shiiit holes in Florida.. Every State has one.

Florida has no State taxes and that's attractive to me just for starters ..
    Most of the keys are pretty nice

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Most of the keys are pretty nice
    If you're gay.. Which I am not..

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

To be FAIR.....that just leaves more women for the straight guys.....tons of ladies FLOCK to the keys....downside for me is the beaches are DOGSHIT.....

dlowilly

Nah that’s key west

But u have to bring ur women when u go to the keys, mostly washed up leather skins down there

First 12