BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5441

Steve bring those 460 points to Omaha. I need to top up my account a bit.

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post

I think he peed his panties.
    Da fuk you talking about loser

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Here's the source of the confusion.

1st off, JTS is useless so I'll no longer be reading him. He can go harass whomever he wants.

I'm getting older. I'm getting chubby (for me). Qualifications are down. It sucks.

But the fact is women in late college or shortly out of are fukking hot sometimes and so are strippers sometimes and so are 35 year olds and so are 45 year olds, etc. Ya dig? I'm kind of a diverse in my music preferences and amongst women in all facets if even just for a nice conversation. So yeah, sometimes I hit on them not for them to take me seriously but so that they giggle together which helps take the edge off their day because for that that work they do to make themselves look like that? If they want to talk more seriously cool. If they want to feel a harmless, soft compliment that, thank you for taking my eyes off that idiot that said something stupid about me that's beyond cool.

Sure a very small percentage ware like wtf but that's very rare. More laugh and a few want to play ball. It's life.

They fukking deserve to feel alright. They deserve it for every guy ever being a dick to them and for making the world a more pleasant place to look at, and for every second they have to worry about some sik fuk intruding on them physically or mentally.

If you don't agree with that - whether you love your wife or not which I respect - you aren't heterosexual and it's just that simple.

It's called having balls and being straight. If you aren't looking at them for that second before they see you looking, you know you want to.

So, yeah. That's real. And call it an excuse if you want but it's not.

It's life. Try to prove anything else and you will get ****** but the long dick of you know what because nothing like ever came REMOTELY close to happening, idiot, and no I'm not going to knock up anyone's daughter in college or hit on any taken women. I don't roll like that. I've had one of the loves of my life for a LONG time taken from me, I know what that feels like, and I would never ever again do it. I did do it in the past but only to two dudes who were really, really lost people that made them cry a lot by being jerks and cheating on them as they sat at home and weeping. One is with a legit stand up dude which I much respect. I don't look at she's up to and the other I fulkked that up real bad w the bottle so there's no going back to that. Just hope they're legit happy. I don't dwell on the past, I just wish them both eternal happiness for the happiness they we once shared.

Back to potential fans, they all LOVE ALL OF THOSE BANDS and front men, idiot.

They've helped me get off the Jack all day. They've helped me get off the chain smoking. They've made me better at holdem. They've told me when it's rude to look at them certain ways. They've screamed over me when alpha male sh*t started and they squashed that sh*t, only to try to help me that wife that you're very lucky you have and that have and that you do NOT deserve, as far as I'm concerned, BG for real. They've rationally talked it out.

You betrayed what you supposedly fought for with all the lies, deception and threats and I DO disagree with your views on just about anything. You and I will NEVER l will NEVER get along like you and Sweep because I would absolutely destroy you in every way, I was raised HARD Catholic I played HIGH level level athletics after college. We won. I was captain.
    I've studied Sammy Franco (GOOGLE IT, - CHAMP) just like I've studied Karch to develop a jumper. I've spoken to Karch's ex partner that he won multiple gold medals with. He's cool as heck.
    Facts.
    Absolute FUKKING idiot for real.
    So run with that, take it all the way and see EXACTLY where that fact that you turned into the stupidest lie to ever exist that I've ever seen.
    You live to make other posters sad and scared because you're a useless coward and it's just that simple.

BEST OF LUCK with anything else because your chances of winning with anything else are and will always be ZERO and BG I FOR REAL will send those letters for all your sh*t. Just you. No one else. YOU started the bullshit and YOU'RE responsible for ALL of it, and it begins and ends with YOU. You want to do anything else whenever/wherever I'm permitted to go legally - hey man - tell Sweep or whomever to roll you on up and w can see if you feel like backing those words up that I didn't respond to until now. I can EASILY make sure it invlolves NO ONE else and I'd only be defending myself against your threats not only to me but to everyone.

NO BULLSHIT AND NO PUSSING OUT THIS TIME. You decline and that's fine. No respect, but understandable. Not really when you basically stalk men online all day, but You win? I won't do shit.

Best of luck with that. Win and put it online. I'll roll my beat up ass up to the strip and they'll fix me up.
    iRemember I said all of that BG.

Real talk.

You will NO LONGER be stalking or harassing innocent people ON OR OFF this forum and NO ONE is asking.

Sounds good Orange, it'll be late night for me, real late - like 2 3 am or so. Still a lot of work for me to get done today.

Actually I'll PM you when I'm up to it if that's cool.

Peace.
    Last edited by stevek173; 06-22-19 at 07:21 PM.

jts1207

Hree's the source of the confusion.

1st off, JTS is useless so I'll no longer be reading him. He can go harass whomever he wants.

I'm getting older.

Women in late college or shortly out of are fukking hot sometimes and so are strippers sometimes and so are 35 year olds and so are 45 year olds, etc. Ya dig? I'm kind of a music diverse in my preferences amongst women in all facets if even just for a nice conversation. So yeah, sometimes I hit on them not for them to take me seriously but so that they giggle together which helps take the edge off their day because for that that work they do to make themselves look like that? If they want to talk more seriously cool. If they want to feel a harmless, soft compliment that is a very sof thank you for taking my eyes off that idiot that said something stupid about me that's beyond cool.

They fukking deserve it. The deserve it for every guy ever being a dick to them and for making the world a more pleasant place to look at.

If you don't agree with that - whether you love your wife or not which I respect - you aren't heterosexual and it's just that simple.

It's called having balls and being straight. If you aren't looking at them for that second before they see you looking, you know you want to.

So, yeah. That's real. And call it an excuse if you want but it's not.

It's life. Try to prove anything else and you will get ****** but the long dick of you know what because nothing like ever came REMOTELY close to happening, idiots. and No I'm not going to knock up anyone's daughter in college or hit on any taken women. I don't roll like that. I've had one of the loves of my life for a LONG time taken from me, I know what that feels like, and I would never ever again do it. I did do it in the past but only to two dudes who were really, really lost people that made them cry a lot by being jerks and cheating on them as they sat at home and cried. I don't look at what they are up to because I don't dwell on the past, I just wish them both eternal happiness for the happiness they we once shared. They study hard for jobs that make the world a better place, or they just got that job, or a few years out, or whatever. The best front men right now are arguable Mike from Elephant and Caleb from KOL. Many other as well, but those are two of the VERY best. Beck is incredible but I dig on his older stuff. Bono is still awesome and in his prime half the single woman in the world all wanted anything they could get from him. They're idles of mine, and yes I dig on small bands, grungo, retro, raggae , Chance and Gary. They're f*kking incredible. I'm arguably good sometimes and I can sound like one or two of them sometimes. Facts. They help me get along with dudes that talk sh*t once in awhile too which is cool because they know that I can't make them sad and that alpha male sh*t means nothing to me because I am flat out FURTHER EVOLVED THAN YOU, and it's just that simple.

Women aged 23 to 45 or so LOVE ALL of them, IDIOTS.

They're fans and sometimes peacemakers and that's deeply cool.

They've helped me get off the Jack. They've helped me get off the chain smoking. They've made me better at poker. They've told me when it's rude to look at them certain ways when it's rude. They've screamed over me when alpha male sh*t started and they squashed that sh*t. only to try to help me that wife that you're very lucky you have and that you do NOT deserve, as far as I'm concerned, BG For real. They've rationally talked it out. You betrayed what you supposedly fought for with all the lies, deception and threats and I DO disagree with your views on just about anything. You and I will never get alogn like you and Sweep because I would absolutely destroy you in every way,

Again not my war to fight as that ended long ago, but that's what you try to represent with your bullsh*t.

Absolute FUKKING idiots, for real.

So run with that, take it all the way and see EXACTLY where thqt face that you turned into the stupidest lie to ever exist I've ever seen gets you.

You live to make other posters sad and scared because you're useless cowards and it's just that simple.

So do what you want from there. You KNOW that you put an absolutely fukking STUPID AS FUK on THAT SIMPLE FACT and ran with it, and I trapped you like the useless dumbasses you are - it's just that simple.

BEST OF LUCK with anything else because your chances of winning with anything else are and will always be zero and BG I FOR REAL will send those letters for all your sh*t. Just you. No one else. YOU started the bullshit and YOU'RE responsible for ALL of it.

Remember I said that.

So, back the the fans I hope for sometimes, when I have a guitar I make them smile and toss me quarters sometimes just to perk their day up. I give the quarter to someone that needs it.

Real talk.

The best front men right now are arguable Mike from Elephant and Caleb from KOL. Many other as well, but those are two of the VERY best. I love me some chance and Clark Jr. as well. Beck is incredible but I dig on his older stuff, fun to play when too drunk or tired to play old school KOL barre chords. Bono is still awesome and in his prime half the single woman in the world all wanted anything they could get from him. They're idles of mine, I'm arguable good sometimes and I can sound like one or two of them sometimes. Facts. They help me get along with dudes that talk sh*t once in awhile too which is cool because they know that I can't make them sad and that alpha male sh*t male sh*t means nothing to me because I am flat out FURTHER EVOLVED THAN YOU, and it's just that simple, we all laugh it off at the end of the day.

Women aged 23 to 45 or so LOVE all those bands, IDIOT

Absolute FUKKING idiot.

So run with that, take it all the way and see EXACTLY where that face that you turned into the stupidest lie to ever exist I've ever seen gets you.

You live to make other posters sad and scared because you're a useless coward and it's just that simple.

So do what you want from there. You KNOW that you put an absolutely fukking STUPID AS FUK on THAT SIMPLE FACT and ran with it, and I trapped you like the useless dumbasses you are - it's just that simple.

BEST OF LUCK with anything else because your chances of winning with anything else are and will always be zero and BG I FOR REAL will send those letters for ALL your sh*t and anything else you're in the mood for that involves no one else, 100% legal. Just you. No one else. YOU started the bullshit and YOU'RE responsible for ALL of it, and it begins and ends with YOU.

Remember I said that.

Sounds good Orange, it'll be late night for me, real late - like 2 3 am or so. Still a lot of work for me to get done today.

Actually I'll PM you wihen I'm up to it if that's cool.

Peace.
    Dear diary

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    You put your hand out, so I shook it.
    if you wanted a gay hook up, maybe it wasn't his hand you should have shook.....,

jts1207

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    if you wanted a gay hook up, maybe it wasn't his hand you should have shook.....,
    Donker.....BG needs to retain an attorney here. Can you help

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Stevek you need to type less bro, I saw that large post and almost got a panic attack

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14380

PedoK has taken looney tunes to a new level.

stevek173

PedoK has taken looney tunes to a new level.
    Oh ok so you're a b*tch just like we all knew and you won't show up, as expected. You'll be too busy at home laughing with your mask wife about stalking/harassing men on the internet, as usual.

Noted.
    So the other stuff applies then.

Enjoy.

I know we will.

I know two strippers that deserve two car washes.

That's really nice of you to do for them. Maybe they'll send me naked selfies from them so it's a win/win/win.

We appreciate that man.
    Last edited by stevek173; 06-22-19 at 08:33 PM.

Bostongambler

Hahahaha... Show up to what , PedoK. You think I actually read your Diary?

You are seriously deranged and off your bipolar meds. Tsk tsk tsk

stevek173

Meet me in Philly fool.

Let's have a beer.

Bostongambler

Hey , all I saw was your wedding is soon, but then no more posting on that subject. Hmmm, What happened? She catch you with your computer screen on something despicable and criminal? Is that how it all started to unravel.

stevek173

Roll on up and say talk to my face like a man.

I'll buy you all the beer you want and a a very nice dance from a stripper that you can sign the deed to a Car Wash over to.

It'll expedite things.

Bostongambler

Meet me in Philly fool.

Let's have a beer.
    Dude you don’t want to meet me. I’m serious about beating you to a pulp, but lucky you our worlds would never cross. I’m drinking 200 dollar bottles of wine while you are in lockup. Do you follow along?

stevek173

So you warn me but you refuse to meet ACTUALLY simultaneously.

That is a new level of stupidity and cowardice for you.

Alright you can sign for the letters then.

Sorry Dimes but you're gonna have to wait a bit since he's being a puss.

BG if you get me beat up by them I won't know whether to be mad at you or thankful. I guess that'll be based on level of drunkenness.

Either way enjoy signing, bitchass.

Bostongambler

Ya, you’re a Loser.

stevek173

I know Beck wrote that and is now 7 grammies deep. I cover him a lot.
    He punched me in the face for a bad cover of Satan Gave me a Taco in Nashville then he played Steve threw up in front of everyone in front of me as I actually did so. The whole thing was unnecessary but I mean it was Beck so not like I'm gonna be a dick and people do that kind of thing out there on the reg, so it's cool.
    BG let me know where you want to meet man.
    Last edited by stevek173; 06-22-19 at 09:12 PM.

Bostongambler

Come here. I’m easy to find, but yet you still can’t. Fukken idiot.

stevek173

You already thought I was there and you ducked out and called it a joke.

You gotta come to me and back up your words in person as a result, pussy bitch ass (WHICH IS DOCUMENTED AND PROVEN).

As a result the letters will now include

(wait for it)

YOUR HOUSE.

ENJOY, CHAMP.
    Last edited by stevek173; 06-22-19 at 09:25 PM.

stevek173

Holy fuk I'think I'm in love w you BG.

Top or bottom?

Do you "swing"?

Bostongambler

What letters you Bipolar freaken creep.

stevek173

pfft

whatevs

stevek173

I decided to definitely not do anything about BG's antics.

Life is too short for any of that.

I definitely don't wish anything good upon him or JTS as they are -ev for the forum as well as humanity, but we don't know each other and that's where that ends. Way too many awesome people here that I deeply appreciate.

Much love and respect to all of the cool and very supportive people, always and I deeply thank you for your at sometimes undeserving support. I deeply apologize to any cool/supportive people that I worried/made sad at all and it is an honor to still know you.

That is my final answer.

Mods - I would have banned me, I really would have. But you didn't - and I have endless respect and appreciation for that as well. Thank you so much.
    Peace and love.
    Last edited by stevek173; 06-24-19 at 09:04 PM.

Bostongambler

Ok Sybil

Sybil, by Flora Rheta Schreiber, tells the story of the recovery of the pseudonymous Sybil Dorsett (in real life, Shirley Mason), a woman who suffers from multiple personality disorder because of severe childhood trauma.

stevek173

Reminder -

I'm still a total idiot
    We are all very aware.

Best of luck with that.

Bostongambler

Very clever for a nitwit like you.

I thought part of the judges decree was for you to stay on your meds. Tsk tsk, I sense you will be picked up again real soon.

First 12