HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

KRATOM- The miracle natural remedy for anxiety and addiction

Long story short I suffered a mental breakdown about 2 weeks ago after staying up for 4 days working and else ... while doing blow in the middle. For those who know, NOTHING causes more hallucinations and more severe mental effects than sleep depravation. It was a very scary experience.

I have been now treating myself with a great psychiatrist... top notch lady from California. She is old school (70-years old) and believes meds are not beneficial for most people. We wanna try Kratom to help me with anxiety and stop doing cocaine once and for all.

I appreciate if you can share any knowledge of this weird medicine, been doing some reading but would love some reviews from folks I know.

I really wanna stop.

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Saloon. Thanks

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post
    Saloon. Thanks
    Fukk ur mother the herpes ridden kunt. Thanks.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

What's your favorite strain?

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Go to NA meetings man no substitute is in order complete abstinence from all substances will be your best bet. Gl btw I know what I’m talking about trust me

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    What's your favorite strain?
    have not tried it yet, but im hearing its addictive too?

HurryUpAndDrink

also mostly efficient for quitting opiates or painkillers, not uppers

jts1207

Hurry you should post a confessional on your YouTube channel. You can't fight sex trafficking while being an enabler of the drug trade. Pathetic.

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    also mostly efficient for quitting opiates or painkillers, not uppers
    Yah man it’s a opiate thing who the penetrate wants to snort coke all night long wtf? Shit either rock that shit up or get a fukin needle and at least do it right.

pilebuck13

Btw if your trying to stop one drug with a synthetic other you have 0 idea what your doing bro... and it won’t work

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I hear the withdrawals are no fun. Would say not to substitute one for another, but I’m not one to talk as I’m on Subutex. Not looking forward to those horrible withdrawals when the time comes. Gabapentin has really helped me with my anxiety. I guess there’s withdrawals from that too, but I plan on staying on that for life at this point. Helps keep me off the booze as well. And helpful with pain. Good luck with whatever you do. I’ll ask my friend his thoughts on it. He seemed to enjoy it, and found it beneficial in staying off opiates.

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    I hear the withdrawals are no fun. Would say not to substitute one for another, but I’m not one to talk as I’m on Subutex. Not looking forward to those horrible withdrawals when the time comes. Gabapentin has really helped me with my anxiety. I guess there’s withdrawals from that too, but I plan on staying on that for life at this point. Helps keep me off the booze as well. And helpful with pain. Good luck with whatever you do. I’ll ask my friend his thoughts on it. He seemed to enjoy it, and found it beneficial in staying off opiates.
    Fuk yah subutex no good got to fight threw that shit man and stop them all

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Fuk yah subutex no good got to fight threw that shit man and stop them all
    I hear ya man. Being off everything is definitely the way to go, but the PAWS shit is difficult sometimes. Got roped into it by this place who pumps it out to everyone, and everything was free since I was unemployed. Now they’re coming for my money, so time to look to get off of it.

I have issues with my lower body, so I said fck it and it takes away the pain. I’ve come off of it before and it’s more brutal than any other opiate. Maybe besides methadone, but never been on that. Withdrawals last forever, and just suck the life out of you. I vowed to never get on it again, and declined it over and over, but got coerced into it this time. Even though I was clean on my own just fine. Just needed, well wanted, something to give me, and my legs some energy. Gonna wean down and get off at some point, but gonna be hard with work and everything going on. Vicious cycle. I’m doing well now with work, and relationships, so I’m afraid to stop. We’ll see what happens. Just have to be able to keep this job.

HurryUpAndDrink

I asked at 2 other places I post at (standup comedy groups) and it seems is a very bad idea to jump into Kratom without an extensive analysis by a shrink in person

The lady who gives me advice does from a long distance, either phone calls or voice messages

Great post by some guy:

"Be very careful, do a lot of research and get professional, medical help. Replacing one substance with another can be helpful, but not a solution.Kratom has a bad rap with people who don’t understand the pathologies of drug addiction and abuse, and the very serious dependency issues and harm to the organs it can cause are under emphasized or underappreciated by users.There is only a certain amount of kratom use that you would be able to have before you either build a tolerance and it becomes ineffective and you find yourself either without it’s effects or needing to increase your dosage.I don’t know what kind of health you’re in, how serious your cocaine problems are, your level of dependency and history. What other substance you use/abuse. How long you can go without use. How easily you will be able to go into a treatment centre for a period long enough to actually break your physical dependency/addiction (coke is very short as opposed to things like the weeks it takes to break nicotine, alcohol, heroin, etc).Bottom line, do yourself the biggest favour and make your decision with people who can actually sit down with you and make a plan knowing your exact situation, level of health, etc.Kratom as a replacement during withdrawl has helped people, not helped people, and harmed people. It’s typically been used by addicts for opiate addiction, but others have had success using it in other ways.Be honest with people who care about you and who want the best for you and tell them what you’re going through. Don’t lie to them about using or hide it if you penetrate up. Get a counsellor and a plan and stick to it.I’m also an addict (not cocaine) who broke my habit a while ago. Biggest help was my decision to literally stop hiding and lying and telling people what my plan was. When I relapsed. What I found helpful or not and when I really needed their help or support to distract me and wait out an urge.No judgement, no toxic “you’ll let us all down if you do” bullshit. Just friends and family who I asked for a little extra patience and understanding from while I was riding out the unpleasantness of withdrawl.In the end, I can’t believe how actually painless it was once I just decided withdrawl isn’t fun, but it’s not at all so bad that I’m actually going to put off leaving it behind. The weirdest part of addiction is realizing that it’s actually not powerful and withdrawl is actually not a big deal. The real mindfuck is that it convinces you that it IS powerful and that not having it IS so uncomfortable. As soon as you realize THAT’S just the drug talking—it’s last little secret whispering to you that withdrawl is awful—you can put that shit in it’s place and brush it aside. It’s like when you finally figure out your bully was a pussy and can’t fight, and you wondered how you ever could have thought it was so powerful the first time you bitchslap it aside and just go on with your day.All the best, and you can 100% cut it out of your life, and you’ll immediately make things better—your relationships, your finances, your job, sleep, your mental and physical health, your self worth and confidence. And you won’t have this penetrating thing that makes you feel like an infant anymore. Sooner you start, the faster you’ll get to that place."

GzaTheGenius
    GzaTheGenius's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15217

Tldr; you must live in Florida? Yeah?
    Guess what bud, oxygen and water are way better drugs.

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by GzaTheGenius View Post
    Tldr; you must live in Florida? Yeah?
    Guess what bud, oxygen and water are way better drugs.
    Not even close.

Costa Rica.

AOC
    AOC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Eat some Oatmeal and drink some Coffee. You're a freaking mess. 🤔

GzaTheGenius

Not even close.

Costa Rica.
    I'm jealous than, Costa Rica is a good spot to be my friend..

How the fukk you got anxiety out there bro??

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by GzaTheGenius View Post
    I'm jealous than, Costa Rica is a good spot to be my friend..

How the fukk you got anxiety out there bro??
    a 16 year long hardcore cocaine habit will create some anxiety

PTSD over repelling a home invasion in 2014 while high certainly didn't help

now death threats over exposing folks (journalism) and zero sober friends to lean on kinda tipping the scale

family is dead to me.

jts1207

now death threats over exposing folks (journalism) and zero sober friends to lean on kinda tipping the scale

family is dead to me.
    Lol....and here we go

GzaTheGenius

family is dead to me.
    I'm familiar with addiction brother, I can still smell the cocaine in my nose on a clear day.. family is what you make it

I'm still addicted, but now to alcohol.. which is okay..kicking every crutch one at a time

Alcohol is last on the list, right before nicotine

Good luck man, you always got a friend here

HurryUpAndDrink

I quit heroin and benzos in 2008, and nicotine last year

So I guess it has all not been a waste

GzaTheGenius

I quit heroin and benzos in 2008, and nicotine last year

So I guess it has all not been a waste
    Every day above ground is a good one homie

Good for you, those are the actual worst

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

If you are physically dependent on drugs or alcohol, you need to check yourself into detox. In my experience the guys who get sober and stay sober without blowing their fukking brains out go to meetings. They have a sober social network and they work a program. They stay connected and they don't pick up no matter what. That means alcohol, drugs, pills, coke, e, etc. They stay sober one day at a time, one hour at a time, sometimes one minute at a time.

You can have a fun sober life - trust me. I have as much fun today as I did when I was drinking and using. Probably more because I remember everything and don't wake up in the morning wondering what happened.

There is no miracle drug that will keep you sober. There are tools in the toolbox depending on the drug of choice. They need to be prescribed and used under the care of a medical professional.

Good luck pal. It's a tough road but you can do it.

GzaTheGenius

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    If you are physically dependent on drugs or alcohol, you need to check yourself into detox. In my experience the guys who get sober and stay sober without blowing their fukking brains out go to meetings. They have a sober social network and they work a program. They stay connected and they don't pick up no matter what. That means alcohol, drugs, pills, coke, e, etc. They stay sober one day at a time, one hour at a time, sometimes one minute at a time.

You can have a fun sober life - trust me. I have as much fun today as I did when I was drinking and using. Probably more because I remember everything and don't wake up in the morning wondering what happened.

There is no miracle drug that will keep you sober. There are tools in the toolbox depending on the drug of choice. They need to be prescribed and used under the care of a medical professional.

Good luck pal. It's a tough road but you can do it.
    In my experience, us addicts get hooked on everything
    A girl, a drug a bet dont matter
    It's always there, we just need to channel it into good

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1482

All about finding positive addictions. Try Exercising

terpkeg
    terpkeg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2434

The green vein will give you similar effect to amphetamines. Similar side effects. I assume it is better for your heart, so if you need substances, it is likely better alternative to cocaine. Withdrawals you will feel sluggish, possible headaches.

Psychedelics usually curb my desire to abuse drugs for a period of time after experience.

Cocaine terrible for your heart. Both acute and chronic damage can occur from use. Maybe thinking about that will help you abstain ?

Best of luck to you.

terpkeg
    terpkeg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2434

Quote Originally Posted by terpkeg View Post
    The green vein will give you similar effect to amphetamines. Similar side effects. I assume it is better for your heart, so if you need substances, it is likely better alternative to cocaine. Withdrawals you will feel sluggish, possible headaches.

Psychedelics usually curb my desire to abuse drugs for a period of time after experience.

Cocaine terrible for your heart. Both acute and chronic damage can occur from use. Maybe thinking about that will help you abstain ?

Best of luck to you.
    And obviously, new sober hobbies and new sober friends...sports, exercise ... should be explored.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

I live in Vietnam and that is where it comes from . I get it the pure shit here, literally 2000 feet my my apt is where it comes from.