Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

dyke update please- what time/network do our ungrateful overpaid lesbians play today?

watching this crap now with that nasty skank brooke baldwin talking to Fouty about how underpaid the ungrateful "women" on team usa are; what a f'n joke.... $1.7 million or so per year to play soccer and eat poontang and nail each other with strapons.....

if I was a dyke, I'd pay them to do that for a year.....

the kicker is most of these "women" are genetically men, such that there is no true "gender pay gap", they're just lesser paid men....

nevertheless, as I'm a patriotic fukker, and want to see our lesbians beat the other lesbians/trannies/whatevers, someone give me the time they play and on what f'n network......

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Two games at 4:00 and one at 5:00, pacific time.

Pacific time because I live in Cali, which is getting less and less bad ass.

A bill making it's way through says we're going to start paying for illegal alien healthcare, the 19-25 year old men, but when it came to the 65 year old US citizens, the legislature felt it would cost too much.

This is our reality.

Good Luck with the bad beat beaver ball today.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

On right now. Equal pay leader Morgan gets early goal, 1-0.

It's really ridiculous to ask for equal pay in this sport. I saw a Women's Olympic Final from years ago. As the camera panned thru, there literally couldn't have been more than 100 spectators in the stands.

Auto Donk

besides, with all the modeling in thongs i've seen, many a sandy dyke ass on da beach, these hos make plenty on the side spreading their leggs.....

got the time, now i just need whatever obscure network these hos are running around on

ChuckyTheGoat

Donk, this one is the BIG game, so on Fox! Not FS1.

ChuckyTheGoat

2-0, USA. A bet's a bet, so the sport doesn't matter in that regard.

But the Americans are playing vs the Thais, who are very short people. Americans a head taller at almost every position.

Auto Donk

they want a fukkin' pay raise, make em wear this shit during the games:

or go totally "hopeless solo", and make em play f'n nude......
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15319

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    2-0, USA. A bet's a bet, so the sport doesn't matter in that regard.

But the Americans are playing vs the Thais, who are very short people. Americans a head taller at almost every position.
    Coach is a retard for taking all those short corners. A man would not make this mistake.

Auto Donk

sizzlin' solo..........

ChuckyTheGoat

Reading Morgan's bio. She married a male soccer player from Cal.

Pretty cool that she is part of Soccer fund that contributes to charity:
    In September 2017, Morgan and U.S. teammate Megan Rapinoe were the first two female players in the United States to sign up for the Common Goal campaign, created by Juan Mata of Manchester United, wherein players donate 1% of their wages to support soccer-related charities

ChuckyTheGoat

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    Coach is a retard for taking all those short corners. A man would not make this mistake.
    Tune-up game, Haines. We'll see how it shakes out near business end of tournament.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Two games at 4:00 and one at 5:00, pacific time.

Pacific time because I live in Cali, which is getting less and less bad ass.

A bill making it's way through says we're going to start paying for illegal alien healthcare, the 19-25 year old men, but when it came to the 65 year old US citizens, the legislature felt it would cost too much.

This is our reality.

Good Luck with the bad beat beaver ball today.

so wait a minute, wtf?

is jibby watching a f'n repeat and thinkin' that's the fukkin' game?

reminds me of when I was in greece on my honeymoon in 1990, wife and I went into a crowded bar on some fukkin' tiny island, i think it was Santorini, and all these fuks were glued to a tv set watching the lakers/rockets conf finals from '86, and on the edge of their seats because they didn't know how it would end.... i could have cleaned up if I spoke greek and bet em all that sampson would sink a game winner with no time on the clock to win the game, despite never holding a lead in regulation......

are they on now, or is it later, and what fukkin' network? the one that shows ru paul's drag race? what is that fukker called? lbgtv?

hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7208

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    ....or go totally "hopeless solo", and make em play f'n nude......
    I am not wearing my glasses, and read this thread as "Han Solo's Vagina".
    That is all.

—Princess Labia

Auto Donk

dammit..... so i'm sittin' poolside, wife is gone outta town..... and the goddam polaris sucking away on the pool, and all these lesbian photos have the captain ready for action.....

anyone here ever let a polaris blow them? I'm about to ram my dik in that f'n thing.....

Auto Donk

here's hopin' morgan will take some of that f'n $1.7 million and buy some fukkin' ......

hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7208

Shecky Green, Muhammad, Joey Heatherton, Buddy Hacket, Ron Jeremy, Phyllis Diller, Ghandi, Cher, and Hope Solo's Vagina walk into a bar. The horse says, "Hey! Sarah Jessica Parker! Why the long face?"

—Celine Dijon

Auto Donk

hell, actually the polaris' hole is a lot more attractive to me than hope solo's fajita flaps:

another option is to install my pocket pussy into that thing, crank the pump up like a mother fukker, and THEN.....

feel like a fool when I have to call 911.....

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 51473

Seems like they are really trying to prove they are worth more pay, running it up on Thailand, 10-0! Lol

Am kind of surprised that they would run it up that high, I would think once it's 5 or 6 to 0 the coach would have them hold back a bit, but that doesn't seem to be happening. Maybe they really are trying to make a statement in that regard, no clue.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

11-0

DiggityDaggityDo

12-0

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Donk, you're showing your age...

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 51473

As I said above, really feels like they were trying to make a statement by running it up that high, don't recall seeing a men's world cup game ever go near that high.

Though I wonder if it could have somewhat the opposite effect of what they are hoping - in a way it kind of illustrates how low level the competition really is when a team that qualifies for the World Cup (only 24 teams do that) can lose that badly, makes it somewhat look like kind of a joke of a competition. I remember as a kid being on both the right and wrong end of double digit goal losses in soccer myself - I don't think our Leagues would have been worthy of high pay either

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

so wait a minute, wtf?

is jibby watching a f'n repeat and thinkin' that's the fukkin' game?..
    My bad Donk, my mind just went right to bad beat beaver ball...WNBA.

Beaver ball is where my head is at.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

If they want equal pay they should be paid the same men are paid for doing swimwear photo shoots.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

u pigs objectifying females I am disgusted and cant believe sbr would allow this to happen

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by ArunSh View Post
    Seems like they are really trying to prove they are worth more pay, running it up on Thailand, 10-0! Lol

Am kind of surprised that they would run it up that high, I would think once it's 5 or 6 to 0 the coach would have them hold back a bit, but that doesn't seem to be happening. Maybe they really are trying to make a statement in that regard, no clue.
    DAMMIT!!!

WITH all the ladyboy "talent" in thailand, you'd think, in this day of "play for the team who matches your sexuality", thailand would have enlisted some of these big-dikked women to run up and down the field on our dykes, who lack the nuts, schlong, and testosterone of the tyical thai ladyboy!

I guess the thai national team would have faired better with the ladyboys if it were an ass-bangin' contest, as we all know chicks generally can't fuk worth a damn with a strapon.......

Auto Donk

ps, mac.... do not even try to tell me that this healthy-assed babe actually plays soccer at any competitive level:

I may have been born at night, but not last night.....

this babe's only sports are tonsil hockey, salad-tossin', and doggystyle.....

DiggityDaggityDo

DAMMIT!!!

WITH all the ladyboy "talent" in thailand, you'd think, in this day of "play for the team who matches your sexuality", thailand would have enlisted some of these big-dikked women to run up and down the field on our dykes, who lack the nuts, schlong, and testosterone of the tyical thai ladyboy!

I guess the thai national team would have faired better with the ladyboys if it were an ass-bangin' contest, as we all know chicks generally can't fuk worth a damn with a strapon.......
    These guys have nice

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    These guys have nice
    time to head over to "Ladyboy's Heaven", or is it haven?

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24008

Fuk, I did it again. I just CANNOT open another Donk thread while at work. Co workers walking by and and see spread camel and shit. Very tough to explain....

DiggityDaggityDo

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Fuk, I did it again. I just CANNOT open another Donk thread while at work. Co workers walking by and and see spread camel and shit. Very tough to explain....

Auto Donk

dude, that was no camel toe, that was 7 1/2" of solid ladyboy meat....

Auto Donk

what the fuk is wrong with this shit? I ask for time and network, next thing you know, it's "hope solo's vagina walks into a bar" jokes, thai tranny kahk, and sizzlin' fajitas......

i have to admit, even tho he fukked the joke up, and I couldn't tell if the horse was already in the bar or walked in with the crowd of miscreants, I still laughed my ass off all the way to the store an hour ago at the thought of what hope solo's vagina walking into a bar would actually look like.....

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24008

Little Asian IT guy will be in tomorrow morning when I get here and probably 2nd guessing himself on if he set the blocked sites feature up correctly.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

DiggityDaggityDo

dude, that was no camel toe, that was 7 1/2" of solid ladyboy meat....

12 Last