Marigold HD
    Marigold HD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47737

Yikes...a lot of hate for this HUAD guy. Sometimes I read his posts and he seems very believable with his knowledge on certain subjects.

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    That's because your likening it to some squabble you might have with a neighbor over something you said sideways about his wife. Of course that neighbor isn't going to threaten you with violence and offer you monetary compensation to take back your words in the same breath. It's apples and oranges...

If you're dealing with rich and powerful industry figures and exposing unscrupulous truths that could compromise their freedom or fortune, your silence will be sought out by whatever means necessary. If money doesn't do it, perhaps threats of violence will. In some cases money is probably not an option... depends on the extent of the truther's knowledge and the visibility of their platform with which they can disseminate it. That's why some are "suicided" or involved in bizarre fatal "accidents."

I can't speak to the authenticity of HUAD's email and I'm not even familiar with the details of his expose, but I wouldn't categorically dismiss it. HUAD seems sincere as far as I can tell. But saying the email is a farce because "you don't know of anyone" that would write that is immaterial.
    I have a very clear idea who this guy is (with the threats).

The timing of it and the person who I was communicating with on Twitter while trying solve the murder of Isaac Kappy the prior night, well that man has been found in a coma since then and his condition remains uncertain. His Twitter is now closed. We both received said threats and got doxed basically at the same time.

So its kinda easy to discard and to analyze what enemies we have in common. My main research is about Chris Cornell, but I do hop on any case that seems to be related with human trafficking or exposing powerful pedophiles (which Kappy got famous for).

I like you Eddy, you are a fuckin smart witty funny guy, and I woldn't pretend to fool you. If you only knew who is behind these threats, his writing style matches 100%.

This is Kappy's video that IMO got him killed, tell me thats a guy who seems depressed or suicidal...also the name of the person threatening me is in the video.

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by Marigold HD View Post
    Yikes...a lot of hate for this HUAD guy. Sometimes I read his posts and he seems very believable with his knowledge on certain subjects.
    Thank you, I dont wanna talk me up but I do have a fuckin clue what I'm talking about in here... FULL TIME RESEARCH 48+ HRS A WEEK
    Points Awarded:

Marigold HD gave HurryUpAndDrink 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

HurryUpAndDrink

I'll give 4 clues

*Documentary producer
    *Hedgefund manager
    *BigPharma corporate suit
    *Secretly bi (used to misbehave with Milo Yiannopoulos)

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    I'll give 4 clues

*Documentary producer
    *Hedgefund manager
    *BigPharma corporate suit
    *Secretly bi (used to misbehave with Milo Yiannopoulos)
    Please stop. You're further embarrassing yourself.

A Quant
    A Quant's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4967

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    Finally somne common sense...

They offered me 3rd world fee... YES, $5K would make a difference in my life but truth is I have never felt so validated as a person than these last months in which colleagues and supporters have shown me their concern with public demonstrations of love (90% of them women I must add) and yeah, I love the female attention, but I also feel respected, missed or even admired...

This after a 3 day FB ban in which folks got overly concerned for my safety. Hell, I could post some of those heartwarming screenshots but truth haters will still talk shit so why bother? Especially with the added risk if giving some of the juvenile shit stalkers in here to try and take the forum wars into other platforms.

I'm sure I could "take the money" play it cool for some months and reinforce my security with the $, but how much security can $5K really add? And that would piss em off worst and they probably retaliate with a loved one on top... they'll get to me either way. So I decided to not accept period.

A fake SRA/child abuse survivor was planted on the same day than that threat... by the 2nd day of making him talk I noticed major flaws in his story and his motivations. Red flags all over, so maybe a plant to discredit or kill me...

There have been already (minor but) scary consequences in my real life, that seem to have calmed for a bit. Pray for me.

I'm starting to think HURRYJUNKIE ate that dog of his.

jts1207

Quote Originally Posted by A Quant View Post

I'm starting to think HURRYJUNKIE ate that dog of his.
    6 months ago this clown was bragging about banging girls who ODd... Now he's captain save a hoe.... Can't make this shit up

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

i know nothing about HUAD... but here goes.

isn't there a newish scam where the nigerian person who's going to send you $10K for doing nothing actually sends u money. but it's $50k not $10k. "oh, can you send the extra $40k back to us?". and of course, the $50k they sent you promptly bounces but you send them your own $40k.... i don't know much about bank settlement but this never seemed right to me logically. i guess though you are sending your own money back not the money they sent you

i didn't know the the 3rd name hoffman but those names are so disparate and 2 of them deal with the disdain of 10's millions of people every day. do they honestly have the time/energy to harass one person who posts about them? when 60 minutes, nbc, abc, cnn, cbs, new york times etc. reports on them extensively

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by gojetsgomoxies View Post
    i know nothing about HUAD... but here goes.

isn't there a newish scam where the nigerian person who's going to send you $10K for doing nothing actually sends u money. but it's $50k not $10k. "oh, can you send the extra $40k back to us?". and of course, the $50k they sent you promptly bounces but you send them your own $40k.... i don't know much about bank settlement but this never seemed right to me logically. i guess though you are sending your own money back not the money they sent you

i didn't know the the 3rd name hoffman but those names are so disparate and 2 of them deal with the disdain of 10's millions of people every day. do they honestly have the time/energy to harass one person who posts about them? when 60 minutes, nbc, abc, cnn, cbs, new york times etc. reports on them extensively
    Hoffman works for Epstein and they just threw the Weinstein name there to deflect.

Its retarded, I dont really go after Weinstein, yeah he is a POS but not a pedophile as far as I know.

HurryUpAndDrink

HurryUpAndDrink

jts1207

Lay off the crack guy lol

Full meltdown for this idiot.

A Quant
    A Quant's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4967

Milo is the guy who defended pedophiles, and now HURRYJUNKIE is worshipping him?

Kids-- lesson here. Don't do drugs. You'll end up on a gambling forum, posting insane rants, while bbq'ing your family dog for food.

First 12