Navy pilots disclose Antigravity & Invisible drones

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

snowy, c'mon.....

really???

news that is f'n SIXTY years old?????

I know I sometimes stupidly post some shit from a few months ago, but sixty f'n years????

you can do better......

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Auto

They keep it secret 60 years

BREAKAWAY CIVILIZATION

Auto Donk

I'm still awaiting true advancement in the "break-away" department.... tho it has been sung about before......

then I can really experience the "pleasure"...... particularly when auto-fellashing......

Last edited by Auto Donk; 05-28-19 at 10:50 AM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Human made Drones or Alien UFO's that is the question?

deltgen
    deltgen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4528

Now wait a minute-- you like this because it is from the New York Times. However, if the NYT writes something that goes against your various theories, you claim that they are just a part of the mainstream media and is constantly lying and that the rest of us have our heads in the sand if we believe what they write. You can't have it both ways.
    Points Awarded:

BigDofBA gave deltgen 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Seeing this now on the news.. Something to it.. Either we discovered anti gravity crafts which would be AWESOME and new propulsion source or this is Alien UFO activity..

This is REAL and HAPPENING THOUGH.. It's all over the news!! Reputable military men reporting this also not kooks..

Google the vids and news on this.. It's ground breaking!!!!

Auto Donk

not so fast, jibs..... this guy was a naval aviator, too.....:

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Donkers it's all the news channels now.. About exposed.. I like it!!!! I want the TRUTH!!!

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Donkers it's all the news channels now.. About exposed.. I like it!!!! I want the TRUTH!!!

you sound a little overly exuberant......

like my wife when she wants it back door......

sure you're not lookin' for an "ALIEN ANAL PROBING"?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    you sound a little overly exuberant......

like my wife when she wants it back door......

sure you're not lookin' for an "ALIEN ANAL PROBING"?
    Lol.. I'm a believer in alien females, they could be hot Donkers.. Don't discard what's going on!!! ..

Auto Donk

wow, now that you mention it, I bet this babe was, in reality, a fukkin' alien.....

a hot ass alien with three alien ....

Snowball

Seeing this now on the news.. Something to it.. Either we discovered anti gravity crafts which would be AWESOME and new propulsion source or this is Alien UFO activity..

This is REAL and HAPPENING THOUGH.. It's all over the news!! Reputable military men reporting this also not kooks..

Google the vids and news on this.. It's ground breaking!!!!
    Yes, it is.

And the world has changed with a whisper.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Yes, it is.

And the world has changed with a whisper.
    It's just not that big of a deal until one of these UFO crafts land in a major city and little green aliens come walking out I guess..

There has been UFO Sitings for 100's of years now. Nothing really new with this when you think about it just some better video evidence and reputable military reporting it..

Snowball

It's just not that big of a deal until one of these UFO crafts land in a major city and little green aliens come walking out I guess..

There has been UFO Sitings for 100's of years now. Nothing really new with this when you think about it just some better video evidence and reputable military reporting it..
    I saw either one of these or something else myself last year. It was only a couple hundred feet up and flew by around 1 am pure white light. Oval-shaped. I saw it turn lit and fly off.

Then about a month ago I saw a large white aircraft going slowly in the day sky, it was tailed by jets.. the jets were blowing out contrails as one would expect, making noise... but this white craft made no noise at all and left absolutely no contrail.

Nitrogen
    Chasing
    Nitrogen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 401

Quote Originally Posted by deltgen View Post
    Now wait a minute-- you like this because it is from the New York Times. However, if the NYT writes something that goes against your various theories, you claim that they are just a part of the mainstream media and is constantly lying and that the rest of us have our heads in the sand if we believe what they write. You can't have it both ways.
    That's pretty much the standard M.O. from the Alex Jones / Infowars crowd.

They'll belch out their usual stuff from Rense etc - and then as soon as the hated MSN happens to pick up on a story, suddenly it offers real credibility (in their eyes)
    Points Awarded:

deltgen gave Nitrogen 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BigDofBA gave Nitrogen 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I saw either one of these or something else myself last year. It was only a couple hundred feet up and flew by around 1 am pure white light. Oval-shaped. I saw it turn lit and fly off.

Then about a month ago I saw a large white aircraft going slowly in the day sky, it was tailed by jets.. the jets were blowing out contrails as one would expect, making noise... but this white craft made no noise at all and left absolutely no contrail.
    Sounds like our military might have invented a technology break thru or something ground breaking, maybe even another country?.. Seems like our military jets are the main craft that are spotting these things.. That makes you scratch your head right there? Then again the Pilots of these fighter jets seemed very surprised when spotting them..

We just don't know what these things are????

retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

Even the liberal pedophiles at cnn are creeped out by the New York Times disclosing this. It’s almost time before Bernie Sanders becomes president and the aliens reveal themselves and say a certain race needs to be killed off for the earth to survive or something.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Crazy how millions of people see nothing and you were blessed with two “encounters”...

Unreal
    Points Awarded:

deltgen gave BigDofBA 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

When I was 14 years old I did see something in the sky's and so did my friends hanging out after school.. I saw it first and pointed up and it wasn't an air craft with wings at all.. To this day I still remember that, it didn't move real fast until the end and it wasn't the shape of a plane.. We all dropped our jaws, it was really high in the sky and bigger then a plane, looked like a flying triangle deal with a tail..

It zoomed off. We all saw it.. I was just a kid. Can't explain that to this day.. There is always stuff we can't explain in this life whether it's up in the sky or in the spiritual world.. Ghosts and haunted places to. You just can't explain it all away, there substance to it all.. Too many reported incidents, too many eye witnesses, to many haunted properties, to many out of body experiences.. I can go on and on..

THINGS DO GO BUMP IN THE NIGHT.. Things do fly in the sky.. Spiritual stuff. Stuff that science and physics can't explain away..

Crop circles are still mind blowing to me.. These are real and documented.. Many can be made by man and maybe most are but some look way to complex to me..