Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

JJ was right Marijuana is addicting

I love weed but I have to or (it would be in my best interest) to quit for a couple of months

Today I made it 1 full day and man that was fukking miserable

to top it off I took adderall today to study and I hate the come down from that. Had some bad beats today, went on full tilt and lost a grand.

If you ever have to quit weed I feel your pain, it is not easy.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

You probably should just go to the doctor and get the correct prescription drugs you need.
    Stop self medicating.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    You probably should just go to the doctor and get the correct prescription drugs you need.
    Stop self medicating.
    I’ve been smoking weed daily for 20 years

I am not a believer of pills

I hate adderall but I am trying to pass a real estate exam and I can’t focus without it

once I past this test I’m done with adderall

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I love people that think quitting weed and cigarettes is hard. That shit is cake. A little emotional withdrawal. Tough break. Try alcohol, or benzos. Opiates sucks too but it ain’t shit either. Just fight through the urges to smoke and it’s easy. Coke and amps no different. All mental.

Cuse0323

If you don’t have the ability to quit weed then you’re weak. Sorry pal. Just the truth. I’ve went through withdrawals from Xanax, Valium, fentanyl, oxy, adderall, opanas, hydros, cigarettes, weed, heroin, Klonopin, alcohol, cocaine, and Ativan. Weed is the absolute easiest.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post

I love people that think quitting weed and cigarettes is hard. That shit is cake. A little emotional withdrawal. Tough break. Try alcohol, or benzos. Opiates sucks too but it ain’t shit either. Just fight through the urges to smoke and it’s easy. Coke and amps no different. All mental.

Haha yeah it is mental but I can’t tell you how many times I’ve said okay I’m quitting today and sometimes not even an hour later I’m smoking a bowl

usually it’s something that triggers it. A friend stops by, get stressed out, or sometimes I start drinking and then end up breaking out the weed

I do have a friend who is on heroin and I know it’s not as bad as that. I guess once you try heroin you are ******. I’ve never seen anyone get off of heroin

this one guy I know was rich and had everything going for him. He even owned his own cross fit gym. Now that he is on heroin he has lost everything and is 75K in debt and got sent to rehab after his parents did an intervention. Supposedly he escaped from rehab in Utah and no one has heard from him.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

If you don’t have the ability to quit weed then you’re weak. Sorry pal. Just the truth. I’ve went through withdrawals from Xanax, Valium, fentanyl, oxy, adderall, opanas, hydros, cigarettes, weed, heroin, Klonopin, alcohol, cocaine, and Ativan. Weed is the absolute easiest.
    Oh yeah no doubt I’m weak.

But I guess I need to get stronger.

got court coming up and have to pass a hair folicle test

The thing I’ve noticed is when I am not stoned I am fully aware of how much I hate my life

the plan is to get on my grind and hopefully by september be making good money, have a nice bankroll for football, and find a good christian girlfriend

Hopefully day 2 off the weed will be smoother

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Haha yeah it is mental but I can’t tell you how many times I’ve said okay I’m quitting today and sometimes not even an hour later I’m smoking a bowl

usually it’s something that triggers it. A friend stops by, get stressed out, or sometimes I start drinking and then end up breaking out the weed

I do have a friend who is on heroin and I know it’s not as bad as that. I guess once you try heroin you are ******. I’ve never seen anyone get off of heroin

this one guy I know was rich and had everything going for him. He even owned his own cross fit gym. Now that he is on heroin he has lost everything and is 75K in debt and got sent to rehab after his parents did an intervention. Supposedly he escaped from rehab in Utah and no one has heard from him.
    I don’t know. I just quit fentanyl and heroin with ease, but I moved across the country. If I was home then I’d be right back on it. Need subutex to stay off it. I forgot to mention suboxone withdrawal. That’s the absolute worst outside of benzos. Alcohol too. Alcohol and benzos can’t be beat when it comes to withdrawal. Straight brutal. I never experienced methadone, but that’s up there too. I could write a damn series on drug withdrawals. I’m getting paid soon and I may just run to the street that I’ve heard has all the good stuff. I sit back and listen, while focusing on where they get their stuff. Addict brain never stops.

Cuse0323

Oh yeah no doubt I’m weak.

But I guess I need to get stronger.

got court coming up and have to pass a hair folicle test

The thing I’ve noticed is when I am not stoned I am fully aware of how much I hate my life

the plan is to get on my grind and hopefully by september be making good money, have a nice bankroll for football, and find a good christian girlfriend

Hopefully day 2 off the weed will be smoother
    Hair follicle means you’re screwed. That’s kinda fcked that they would do that to you. It takes forever to leave the hair.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: eaglesfan371

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

I don’t know. I just quit fentanyl and heroin with ease, but I moved across the country. If I was home then I’d be right back on it. Need subutex to stay off it. I forgot to mention suboxone withdrawal. That’s the absolute worst outside of benzos. Alcohol too. Alcohol and benzos can’t be beat when it comes to withdrawal. Straight brutal. I never experienced methadone, but that’s up there too. I could write a damn series on drug withdrawals. I’m getting paid soon and I may just run to the street that I’ve heard has all the good stuff. I sit back and listen, while focusing on where they get their stuff. Addict brain never stops.
    Stay strong cuser.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Hair follicle means you’re screwed. That’s kinda fcked that they would do that to you. It takes forever to leave the hair.
    Well I bought some special shampoo

and I plan to go for a jog and hit the sauna tomorrow so I’m crossing my fingers

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    Stay strong cuser.
    Thanks. I want to, but honestly opiates were never a problem for me. I wrote a long post, but I’ll keep it short and sweet. Alcohol ruined my life.

Cuse0323

Well I bought some special shampoo

and I plan to go for a jog and hit the sauna tomorrow so I’m crossing my fingers
    Good luck man. I hope it works out. Weed isn’t shit, but it can be tough. Just don’t move onto other things because they don’t last as long on tests. Not worth it.

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Quitting addictions is easier if you have love in your life.

If you have no love, your addictions are a substitute for that, which makes things hard.

Djohns04
    Djohns04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 184

"Haha yeah it is mental but I can’t tell you how many times I’ve said okay I’m quitting today and sometimes not even an hour later I’m smoking a bowl"

I think the problem is you've got some on you... I'm the same way, not a chance I can have weed on me and just say i'm taking a break i'll smoke a month from now... or even be disciplined to smoke once a week on a Friday/Saturday night.. If i have weed, i'm smoking a bowl every couple of hours, every day until it's gone... BUT when I run out the first couple days suck of course but then i'm fine, can go months without it. Don't try and quit while u have some, try to not grab anymore and ask ur buddies not to blaze around you when they come by.
    gl man!

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29078

Rookies

Cuser only 1 who gets it

Weed is addictive. Hahahahahaha
    Last edited by 5mike5; 05-10-19 at 10:59 AM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

I hate adderall but I am trying to pass a real estate exam and I can’t focus without it

You'll get tired of it one day and give it up.. I smoked it off and on for 20 years then just gave it up.. Funny thing is I just rented my property to a legal weed dispensary and now I can get all the free high grade weed and edibles I want. Only problem is I don't want it anymore. .

My tenant is totally cool. Making a fortune now with this new dispensary as it just opened for business last month. He has another one also. Says it's a gold mine and cash cow. I told him just don't get robbed at gun point.. Beef up the security..

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    Rookies

Cuser only 1 who gets it

Weed is addictive. Hahahahahaha
    Hahahahahaha a druggie chasing me around the forum insulting me. You've made my day bud. Keep on using, it will help you feel better about your life.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

If you need adderall to pass a real estate exam you are even dumber than I thought. If you have a pulse and the money to pay for classes, test and fees you are a licensed agent. Like getting into community college.

If you can’t quit weed for a few months you are mentally weak.

Keep living the Dream black seaweed.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

I quit by binging cocaine (no doubt).

I have a ton of it left but no interest. It makes me lazy, want to eat and anti social.

All the things I hate.
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave thechaoz 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    If you need adderall to pass a real estate exam you are even dumber than I thought. If you have a pulse and the money to pay for classes, test and fees you are a licensed agent. Like getting into community college.

If you can’t quit weed for a few months you are mentally weak.

Keep living the Dream black seaweed.
    Have you taken the real estate exam?

I’ve never heard anyone claim it was easy.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

Have you taken the real estate exam?

I’ve never heard anyone claim it was easy.
    I have it's pretty easy if you study hard. Been there done that here in California. Brokers license is tough though, no cake walk.. Real Estate sales license easy as pie..

newton0038
    Update your status
    newton0038's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1947

I love weed but I have to or (it would be in my best interest) to quit for a couple of months

Today I made it 1 full day and man that was fukking miserable

to top it off I took adderall today to study and I hate the come down from that. Had some bad beats today, went on full tilt and lost a grand.

If you ever have to quit weed I feel your pain, it is not easy.
    BB, ur in Ontario I think, hit up one of your weed shops and see if u can get ur hands on any SUNSET by LBS. Shit should be called Lights Out! I got 10 different "brands" from the online store and this was the end of my sampling for that night. Highest THC they had and it gave me the "cant keep my eyes open" head stone. They have been sold out online for a month now, must be waiting on new crop whcih can be 90 days out. Pax vapourizer is what ive been using now. Flavour country when u vape instead of burn.