PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    My opinion is that she is a modern day slave, are you telling me this woman is able to play 100+ shows per year but she is too crazy to be a free adult?
    horseshit
    they are robbing the woman, exploiting her, period
    Were you always as smart as this? I was wrong about you last year and do not believe that I ever apologized for my hateful words.

I am sorry Hurry.

I know you`ve already forgiven me, so thank you.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Britney Spears looks messed up. Guess she went live on Twitter yesterday? Wow... she looks like a wreck.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20469

I'd hit it. Crazy is my type.

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Yeah, let’s hear about Bieber.

This should be good.
    Ok, here's the scoop. Bieber is MK Ultra as well, he was programmed as a child, part of the Mily Cyrus, Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Rihana combo... if you check their videos, you will find similar symbology and messages across the board.

Bieber was abused as a kid in entertainment, by some moguls and also by his "protector" USHER.

Yep, USHER RAPED BIEBER. Bieber has been dealing with all his BS, thats why he wants to quit and go do the church BS thing, the problem with the celeb church, (I think is called Hillsong?) is that the church itself and its weirdo leader are also involved in MK Ultra and children abuse... at some point he will either be reprogrammed (via therapy/MK Ultra sessions), or cloned and discarded. The church has ties to David Geffen... LOL.

He has big issues with blow... he is alive because he has not turned into opioids, the moment he gets hooked on H, he wont sirvive for long.

His marriage is sketchy, he is still in love with the Selena Gomez chick.

Oh, and he seems to be closeted bisexual.
    Last edited by HurryUpAndDrink; 04-24-19 at 11:44 AM.
    Points Awarded:

DiggityDaggityDo gave HurryUpAndDrink 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Jayvegas420

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    I'd hit it. Crazy is my type.
    I wonder how many dikks have been inside her??? 100+ lol

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

I think we noticed a change in Brittney,when she started going around town,with no knickers on. She use to be very wholesome,or atleast pretended to be.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    I think we noticed a change in Brittney,when she started going around town,with no knickers on. She use to be very wholesome,or atleast pretended to be.
    Everyone says money isn't everything. But man... sometimes you have to look at the security you've gained... and be somewhat human. If you didn't want all that money you've made.... why did you even work hard for it?

We can all go psycho.... but damn... that girl needs to just wake up. Think about your kids.

Don't understand how a girl with her status is crumbling like that?

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Everyone says money isn't everything. But man... sometimes you have to look at the security you've gained... and be somewhat human. If you didn't want all that money you've made.... why did you even work hard for it?

We can all go psycho.... but damn... that girl needs to just wake up. Think about your kids.

Don't understand how a girl with her status is crumbling like that?
    Oh no doubt, its been almost twenty some years, and Brittney still has not grown up yet. Not sure if she ever will to be honest.

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghPlayer View Post
    Were you always as smart as this? I was wrong about you last year and do not believe that I ever apologized for my hateful words.

I am sorry Hurry.

Man, the thing is that eventho I'm smart... I have been focused on all the wrong things most of my life... wasnt exceptionally greedy, at least not financially. But craved fame and notoriety growing up and got out of control a bit there, not only with my womanizing and drug binging but also espiritually. I also "deprogrammed" in a way, in 2014, I realized how shallow my surroundings were and how messed up my priorities were and so I buckled, lost my mind, tried suicide and since I failed at that I decided to become cold, a cold criminal in order to never be taken advantage by people again (felt women used me for drugs, partying and casual sex, was angry I could not get a steady girlfriend I liked) and had many coke fake friends around too... and so I did some mistakes which I have admitted here, in order to open up but also, I admit, to shape my "tough guy" act... I mean, I can be a tough guy but sometimes I overplay my hand, of course.

Moving in with my dealer and become his collector (had no choice owed him rent and blow) was a BAAAD idea. Just glad I was able to leave the job as easy as I got it.

My point is, you judged me for a reason and eventho I was a changed man by last year I was stilll acting like a hooligan in the forum, so naturally you'd think I'm still a criminal. I'm not... not anymore.

So all good, all forgotten man. As I said, I have other things going for me now... I fight violent impulses everyday cause I dont want to have that mind set anymore but it kinda stays with you (takes 1 disagreement with somebody to start planning on 5 ways to penetrate them up, doesnt mean Ill do it, but you sure as hell wont catch me by surprise if push comes to shove).

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

I did not read more than the 1st couple sentences - I admire you for your ability to admit to past mistakes and your desire to be a better man.

Says something about your character, all good.

Get back to you later.

EDIT:

I am on post count/review/surveillance as are you
    (not only you bro, all of us on the `net - only wrote it as it rhymed and it`s true)

Hurry, if I ask nicely, might you re engage and finish him off?
    I am pre occupied
    Thank you kindly.

plant a seed for me
    Last edited by PittsburghPlayer; 04-27-19 at 04:00 AM.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Hillsong is named for The Hills District of Sydney where it was founded. And I live.

The founders father was a pedo/minister in a predecessor church.

People around here do think the members are a little weird, in a quaint way. And think their marketing/Hollywood style is a bit fake for a church. But there has hardly even been a whispered rumor about anything hidden/evil going on with them.

I don't know, but would be surprised if they turn out to be a front for anything too nefarious.

Although the bigger and more powerful they get the more chance that can change I guess.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghPlayer View Post

I am sorry Hurry.

+1

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Hurry, you mentioned Miley Cyrus.

What's the scoop with her AND her father Billy Ray?

More curious about Billy Ray, since Miley is just way too easy.

HurryUpAndDrink

One day, I suspect when the father of the family passes away there will be a book written which will describe all of the goings on inside the family and it will probably be written by the mom. She seems the closest to breaking ranks right now. The only thing holding these people together is they all desire fame more than anything and realize if anyone discovers their story, that fame will become infamy and none of them will have a career or make money for the rest of their lives. It all started with the father. The biggest celebrity in the family. He would be on the road and started having sex with progressively younger women who looked like his wife and then one day it just happened. He started having sex with his daughter. The mom knew, and didn't stop him, and when she started molesting her son it seemed to give the whole thing her approval. Apparently the mom never had sex with her son, but did molest him and at one point as he grew older he did try and have sex with her, but she had moved on and was trying to heal and was disgusted that her husband had basically left her for their daughter. Neither of the kids has had anything close to a normal sexual relationship. Their exes tell a tale of performance issues and crazy festishes and the daughter is out of control when it comes to being punished to the point she has scared off boyfriends. There was a crack in the armor a few months ago and the entire family panicked and rallied together to make sure nothing leaked and also to ensure that it never came that close again. The problem they are having is that crack in the armor whispered to someone else and now the whole thing might come tumbling down in the next few weeks.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DiggityDaggityDo

HurryUpAndDrink

Hurry, you mentioned Miley Cyrus.

What's the scoop with her AND her father Billy Ray?

More curious about Billy Ray, since Miley is just way too easy.

fractured relationship, dude is supposed to be conservative, he said in some interview once "Miley was sold to the devil"

HurryUpAndDrink

Hurry, what's your take on this one?

https://meaww.com/nicolas-cage-wife-...port-annulment
    Ahhh, Nick Cage knows Karaoke+YEYO+Booze is where is at!

https://consequenceofsound.net/2019/...z3-7a6Dk7or968

In the aftermath of his shotgun Vegas wedding, Nic Cage has wallowed away at Los Angeles karaoke bars, singing Prince’s “Purple Rain” in an especially angry manner. We saw one such video earlier this week; now, a second clip of Cage’s late-night croonings has surfaced.
    Per TMZ, this particular performance took place last Friday at a karaoke bar in Koreatown, and finds Cage even more incensed and demonstrative than he was in the first clip. See for yourself below.

First ... 2345