dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    I guess I'm not as smart as you are. Please explain it to me. OR we can bet on who has a higher IQ. You can pick the IQ test. You're much like Trump... you talk about how smart you are and how dumb others are yet not even 1 single Trump supporter will challenge me to an IQ test of THEIR choosing. And every single one of them has called me an idiot/dumb/Low IQ/libtard etc etc yet they are all afraid of my "stupidity" it seems. Do they really believe what they say? If they do... why not accept the challenge?

Below is a simple word problem without an absolute answer. However, most people could probably figure out the truth just from the information given.

Let's say there were 2 people arguing about who could run faster. We'll call these people D and J. D kept telling J over and over again how slow he was and that he couldn't run a mile under 10 minutes. J simply said to D... "how about we run a mile or any distance of your choice so we can find out who's faster?" D kept refusing to run against J but he still insisted that J was slow.

Based on the information above... who would you guess was a faster runner? Trump and his supporters aren't fooling anyone that knows how to use simple logic.

You sure use the word Tard a lot. Is that common in good Christians like yourself? It sure seems to be. Amazing how all you good Christian Trump supporters use that word along with many other similar insults. I know you don't see the hypocrisy in that because you are blinded by evil and lies. You have a lot in common with your hero.

Imagine if you were watching a movie and you saw one character use the word Tard in practically every single scene he's in, just like you do in your posts... Would you be thinking... "HE'S ONE OF THE GOOD GUYS!"

You don't know the difference between good and evil. You think you do but you don't. Several years from now... there will not be one single good thing remembered about Trump. You don't see it now because we're in the middle of it and people often don't see the reality of things when they are actually happening. Trump will be only be remembered as a master brainwasher who brainwashed people with similar morals as his. I can assure you... people like you and Trump... people who insult others CONSTANTLY and lie CONSTANTLY... these people are not remembered well.

Excellent

I would go a step beyond and claim the Trump name will become so toxic and disgusting his family will consider changing their name.

This man is the personification of evil. His family probably his father spoiled him rotten, and made him the man he is today. A man who has two concerns, money and positive reinforcement and praise. They are all that matter to this animal. He has not one redeeming quality. His old man did everything for him and ruined him as a person. Even buying his fake degree, if you or anybody with a half a brain thinks this man has a legitimate degree from Penn well maybe you are the "tard."

My God, this man claims he fell in love with a despot/dictator who kills his own people for no reason at all. Who has more concentration camps than Nazi Germany. And DT loves him, amazing crap. This chapter of American history will be almost as shameful as the Civil War.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    [/COLOR]
    Excellent

I would go a step beyond and claim the Trump name will become so toxic and disgusting his family will consider changing their name.

This man is the personification of evil. His family probably his father spoiled him rotten, and made him the man he is today. A man who has two concerns, money and positive reinforcement and praise. They are all that matter to this animal. He has not one redeeming quality. His old man did everything for him and ruined him as a person. Even buying his fake degree, if you or anybody with a half a brain thinks this man has a legitimate degree from Penn well maybe you are the "tard."

My God, this man claims he fell in love with a despot/dictator who kills his own people for no reason at all. Who has more concentration camps than Nazi Germany. And DT loves him, amazing crap. This chapter of American history will be almost as shameful as the Civil War.
    Slap yourself dante you're getting hysterical! The man was elected POTUS, have some respect and some self respect too! gezzus.

John Gault, the ole IQ test challenge? Get's old but OK. If you will post up $50k with dante I will accept and allow a licensed psychologist chosen at random in Houston, perform the test to both of us in person. Let me know.

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3751

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Slap yourself dante you're getting hysterical! The man was elected POTUS, have some respect and some self respect too! gezzus.

John Gault, the ole IQ test challenge? Get's old but OK. with dante I will accept and allow a licensed psychologist chosen at random in Houston, perform the test to both of us in person. Let me know.
    Good one. Even if I posted up 50K the chances that you would post up 50K as well are about the same that you would beat me on an IQ test. I'd rather send money to a Nigerian Prince. They are about as honest as most Trump supporters.

You didn't respond to my other comments. Look at your post below:
    You obviously can't even begin to comprehend how dumb that statement is.
    If you believed in God in all likelihood you wouldn't be a tard. If you were not a tard with severe TDS you wouldn't see Trump the way you do.
    Is using the word Tard over and over and over again... is that common with good Christians like yourself? Is that something the people who are on the right side of history would likely say repeatedly? I don't want to educate you on your own religion but I get the feeling that I probably could. People have been hiding behind religion to act like assholes for years. Go to any U.S. prison and ask the inmates if they believe in God. Go to the most violent countries in the world and ask them if they believe in God. Being a good person has nothing to do with religion. The evidence even seems to show that the less religious a person the less likely they are to be evil. That's not to say that all believers in God are assholes... they are not. I've met good and evil people of several different religious beliefs. Trump has tricked Christians into believing he's a good man because he said the bible was his favorite book. This is just another one of his lies/scams to trick people into believing he's something he's not. I'd bet ANY amount of money that he's read even less of the bible than he has of the Mueller report.

Btw, my name doesn't have a U in it but you probably won't believe me about that either. You Trump supporters are notorious for seeing things that aren't there... and have never been there. You see what you want to see... even if it's not real. Look at my name again... no U. And I know this wasn't the first time you called me Gault. You're seeing something that was never there.... ever.
    Last edited by JohnGalt2341; 04-23-19 at 04:29 PM.

RoyBacon

Are you related to the unabomber? Talk about a rambling manifesto...

"Tard" is a term of endearment or a nick name, nothing personal.

I don't discuss religion. Whatever you believe is between you and your creator or in your case the magic dust or whatever. There is a considerable difference in organized religion and believing in God. One is a business and the other is, well, open your eyes. Trump is not tricking anyone. He was easily the less crooked of the choices.

Yea, I don't play IQ tests. Want to compare cars? Arm wrestle? LOL. You have never made a cameo in the investing thread so if you are successful you are hiding it well.

JohnGalt2341

Are you related to the unabomber? Talk about a rambling manifesto...

"Tard" is a term of endearment or a nick name, nothing personal.

I don't discuss religion. Whatever you believe is between you and your creator or in your case the magic dust or whatever. There is a considerable difference in organized religion and believing in God. One is a business and the other is, well, open your eyes. Trump is not tricking anyone. He was easily the less crooked of the choices.

Yea, I don't play IQ tests. Want to compare cars? Arm wrestle? LOL. You have never made a cameo in the investing thread so if you are successful you are hiding it well.
    So, it's a term of endearment now? I've never met anyone with the nickname tard. Please define it if you will.

I challenged you to an IQ test specifically because you called me a tard. I assumed... that you think I have a low IQ... this is why I challenged you. Make sense? I've never said anything about my finances or my strength on SBR ever. If I tell you that you are poor... or weak... feel free to challenge me on on these things. I have no evidence of these things about you... and even if I did it's not my style to say such things. This is a Trumplike style. Not mine. I honestly don't care if you have a nicer car than mine nor do I care if you are wealthier or stronger than me.

My whole point is... if you are going to make a comment about someone else... you should be prepared to back it up. For some reason or another Trumpsters never feel inclined to do so. They just say things like "I'm a stable genius!!"... yet they don't want anyone to see their grades. I'm exactly the opposite of that. I don't claim to be a genius... but I will call out any Trump supporters that call me a moron. Read the word problem below one more time:

Let's say there were 2 people arguing about who could run faster. We'll call these people D and J. D kept telling J over and over again how slow he was and that he couldn't run a mile under 10 minutes. J simply said to D... "how about we run a mile or any distance of your choice so we can find out who's faster?" D kept refusing to run against J but he still insisted that J was slow.

Based on the information above... who would you guess was a faster runner? Trump and his supporters aren't fooling anyone that knows how to use simple logic. One of them lives in reality... the other does not.

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

iq test isn't a accurate test to determine ones intelligence. it only shows you who is better at taking one test.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10464

Twitter twats....

JohnGalt2341

Quote Originally Posted by antifoil View Post
    iq test isn't a accurate test to determine ones intelligence. it only shows you who is better at taking one test.
    I agree with you for the most part. Some IQ test are better than others. Most are biased in particular areas. My favorites are the ones with little or no words... just figure out the sequence/pattern and what not. If any Trump supporters can beat me at an IQ test... so be it. I'm just attempting to get them to question the things that they say. I doubt they will though. They're just mimicking their hero... hoping people will believe them if they repeat the same nonsense over and over again. I for one... ain't buying it. If they prove me wrong... so be it.

antifoil
    Update your status

you don't have to agree or disagree with me on it. there are scientific papers on the subject.

antifoil
    Update your status

i mean you seem studied in IQ test. you are talking about different test and shit, so it would be safe to assume you have taken many IQ test, so its already biased in your favor.

now if you took a test on how to properly say offensive things like tard and call it a term of endearment, then roy would win, as he is studied in that practice.

JohnGalt2341

Quote Originally Posted by antifoil View Post
    i mean you seem studied in IQ test. you are talking about different test and shit, so it would be safe to assume you have taken many IQ test, so its already biased in your favor.

now if you took a test on how to properly say offensive things like tard and call it a term of endearment, then roy would win, as he is studied in that practice.
    Well, I've definitely taken some IQ tests before, but not in a really long time. And I agree, it would be biased in my favor, for many reasons. I only challenge the people that go out of their way to tell me I'm a "tard" or "low IQ" or whatever other childish insults they use to make themselves feel smarter. One of Trump's favorite insults is "Low IQ" so I figure... I'll play them at their hero's game, although I doubt Trump's ever taken an actual IQ test. My gut tells me... most Trump supporters on SBR aren't particular good at logic. And most IQ tests have quite few questions regarding logic.

Roy could teach a master class on how/when to use the word tard. Rule#1 Anybody that calls out Trump on his lies is a tard. Rule#2 See rule #1.

My question is... is it POSSIBLE that somebody could be a Trump critic and not be a tard? Roy doesn't seem to think so.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

John Gault, the ole IQ test challenge? Get's old but OK. If you will post up $50k with dante I will accept and allow a licensed psychologist chosen at random in Houston, perform the test to both of us in person. Let me know.
    I am going to tell you again, I don't get angry, I don't raise my voice, I don't get hysterical. All those emotions are very bad for your overall health. Tell me Roy, how many times must I tell you something? It seems you are constantly accusing me of actions or comments that I never made or have explained to you in the past. It is a little annoying, I remember what you write and I honor it. I really wish you would at least attempt to remember comments I produce. I will tell you this, I don't BS and I don't lie, if I write it I mean it, I could possibly be mistaken but lie or BS--nope.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19038

RoyBacon

I am going to tell you again, I don't get angry, I don't raise my voice, I don't get hysterical. All those emotions are very bad for your overall health. Tell me Roy, how many times must I tell you something? It seems you are constantly accusing me of actions or comments that I never made or have explained to you in the past. It is a little annoying, I remember what you write and I honor it. I really wish you would at least attempt to remember comments I produce. I will tell you this, I don't BS and I don't lie, if I write it I mean it, I could possibly be mistaken but lie or BS--nope.
    Dante you run faster than Forest Gump if the the conversation ever turns intelligent. I asked you several times yesterday what the dems message was for growing the economy and like a robot you said replace Trump. I asked again and you ran off. You apparently have no grasp or concept of policy, you just hate Trump.

Gault your hypothetical is juvenile and rhetorical. It's a posting forum not an ivy league debate stage.

It's never good to generalize. I know a lot of smart Dems, many are family. It's not a question of IQ that separates us. It comes down to I believe in working hard and getting rich and you believe in slacking and taking a little off the hard workers plate to make up. Better known as redistribution.

One system favors those who really work hard and one favors those who don't.

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Dante you run faster than Forest Gump if the the conversation ever turns intelligent. I asked you several times yesterday what the dems message was for growing the economy and like a robot you said replace Trump. I asked again and you ran off. You apparently have no grasp or concept of policy, you just hate Trump.

Gault your hypothetical is juvenile and rhetorical. It's a posting forum not an ivy league debate stage.

It's never good to generalize. I know a lot of smart Dems, many are family. It's not a question of IQ that separates us. It comes down to I believe in working hard and getting rich and you believe in slacking and taking a little off the hard workers plate to make up. Better known as redistribution.

You can't reason with libs Roy...proven fact.

JohnGalt2341

Good luck with that. Especially since in Trump's written responses to prosecutors in the Mueller report he told them more than 30 times either, "I do not remember", "I do not recall", or "I have no recollection" and such. And this is with the help of his lawyers(which is obviously why he answered them this way). This was basically like an open book test... that you got to take home. And he STILL couldn't remember. Very convenient. It wasn't that long ago when Trump said "I have one of the great memories of all time." Trump worshipers are constantly mimicking their hero. As Trump's memory fades... so will theirs. As Trump's insults increase... so will theirs. The babbling nonsense we see on here daily is only going to get worse in the months to come.

jts1207

Good luck with that. Especially since in Trump's written responses to prosecutors in the Mueller report he told them more than 30 times either, "I do not remember", "I do not recall", or "I have no recollection" and such. And this is with the help of his lawyers(which is obviously why he answered them this way). This was basically like an open book test... that you got to take home. And he STILL couldn't remember. Very convenient. It wasn't that long ago when Trump said "I have one of the great memories of all time." Trump worshipers are constantly mimicking their hero. As Trump's memory fades... so will theirs. As Trump's insults increase... so will theirs. The babbling nonsense we see on here daily is only going to get worse in the months to come.

TDS right here folks

JohnGalt2341

You're making shit up again. Show me... JUST ONE post of mine where I ever even slightly hinted those words. How do you know what I believe? This is why I know I would crush you on an IQ test. You think everyone that dislikes Trump is a Liberal. This is just not true. All Liberals may dislike Trump but not everyone that dislikes Trump is a Liberal. Try the IQ question below:

If all dogs are animals... does that mean that all animals are dogs?

Do you see the difference there? I don't think you do. Btw... there is still no U in my name. It's something you made up in your head as you often do. You can repeat your delusions over and over again... it still doesn't make it true. Look at my name... still no U.

JohnGalt2341

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post
    TDS right here folks
    Was there anything I wrote that wasn't 100% true? If so... what was it?

RoyBacon

You're making shit up again. Show me... JUST ONE post of mine where I ever even slightly hinted those words. How do you know what I believe? This is why I know I would crush you on an IQ test. You think everyone that dislikes Trump is a Liberal. This is just not true. All Liberals may dislike Trump but not everyone that dislikes Trump is a Liberal. Try the IQ question below:

Do you see the difference there? I don't think you do. Btw... there is still no U in my name. It's something you made up in your head as you often do. You can repeat your delusions over and over again... it still doesn't make it true. Look at my name... still no U.
    You may want to try blowing into a paper bad before you pass out.

rickie65
    Update your status
    rickie65's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4370

delusional sheep

RoyBacon

Did you know the person with the highest recorded IQ score worked as a bouncer in a bar and as a rodeo cowboy? Google Chris Langan. Or pick up the book Outliers.

IQ is mostly privilege acquired from the environment provided by the parents and is worthless in most aspects of life. I'll take a grinder from a small state school who waited tables at night any day.

JohnGalt2341

You may want to try blowing into a paper bad before you pass out.
    I was going to ask you if you ever read the book The Stand... but I know you haven't. Have you ever seen the mini-series? Trump worshipers are basically the same as the Randall Flagg worshipers. The parallels are uncanny. I honestly feel sorry for you guys. You're not smart enough and your morals aren't good enough to know any better. You don't know the difference between truth and lies nor good or evil... and the worst part is... you don't care.

Keep calling anyone and everyone a tard Roy... while maintaining the thought that you are a good Christian and you're on the right side of history. It's laughable and disturbing at the same time. Maybe someday you'll learn.

JohnGalt2341

Did you know the person with the highest recorded IQ score worked as a bouncer in a bar and as a rodeo cowboy? Google Chris Langan. Or pick up the book Outliers.

IQ is mostly privilege acquired from the environment provided by the parents and is worthless in most aspects of life. I'll take a grinder from a small state school who waited tables at night any day.
    No need to tell me... just tell Trump.

jts1207

Not worth arguing with Roy. Learned years ago. They are obsessed.

khicks26

I was going to ask you if you ever read the book The Stand... but I know you haven't. Have you ever seen the mini-series? Trump worshipers are basically the same as the Randall Flagg worshipers. The parallels are uncanny. I honestly feel sorry for you guys. You're not smart enough and your morals aren't good enough to know any better. You don't know the difference between truth and lies nor good or evil... and the worst part is... you don't care.

Keep calling anyone and everyone a tard Roy... while maintaining the thought that you are a good Christian and you're on the right side of history. It's laughable and disturbing at the same time. Maybe someday you'll learn.
    Can you name one Christian Core Value that would describe Roy?

JohnGalt2341

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Can you name one Christian Core Value that would describe Roy?
    If this question was on an IQ test I'd have to skip it because it requires too much thought.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

IQ is mostly privilege acquired from the environment provided by the parents and is worthless in most aspects of life.
    Roy I usually agree with you on things but I don't think this one is true.

RoyBacon

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Roy I usually agree with you on things but I don't think this one is true.
    It's true but there are always outliers.

I love it when whacko atheists talk about Christian or Jewish values. Then later they will call you Hitler.

So much hate and hypocrisy on the left. Another record close for the market and their pain and hate intensifies. Those record profits should be given to them so they will be more comfortable while posting.

khicks26

If this question was on an IQ test I'd have to skip it because it requires too much thought.
    LOL, Yea I don't see Roy flipping over any tables at the temple market.

khicks26

I love it when whacko atheists talk about Christian or Jewish values. Then later they will call you Hitler.

So much hate and hypocrisy on the left. Another record close for the market and their pain and hate intensifies. Those record profits should be given to them so they will be more comfortable while posting.
    Roy the Super Patriot & now the Super Christian.

The market is doing great.

Misses the hypocrisy in his own statement.

L8night
    I don't know who he is?I never met him
    L8night's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7987

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Roy the Super Patriot & now the Super Christian.

The market is doing great.

Misses the hypocrisy in his own statement.
    I see the same thing, but I am not one to bring up a persons religious beliefs, but what has been posted by el Gordo makes me wonder how one could call themselves Christian?

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by L8night View Post
    I see the same thing, but I am not one to bring up a persons religious beliefs, but what has been posted by el Gordo makes me wonder how one could call themselves Christian?
    You have to bring it up to those who are any thing but Christian, & use it to act the ass.

JohnGalt2341

Atheists do not believe in virgin births nor talking snakes... but you do... yet they are the whackos according to you. You're probably not aware of this but Atheists and Agnostics score the highest on religious knowledge. See the chart below:

The reason... they've actually read books such as the bible. That's why many of them became atheists to begin with. Most atheists actually encourage Christians to read the bible... instead of just pretending you've read it and also pretending what is actually in it. It's very much like the Mueller report in that way. The people who have actually read it know it's not nearly as rosy as many would have you believe. Btw, I'm not even an Atheist, it's another false assumption you've made.

Hate and hypocrisy you say... you call people Tard more than anyone I've ever seen in my entire life. You seem to take pride in it. A close friend of mine growing up had a mentally handicapped sister. I think I can speak for both us when I say... your behavior on SBR is absolutely disgusting. It doesn't surprise me at all that you support a crooked conman like Trump. The worst part about it is... you convince yourself that you're one of the good guys. You're not. Maybe someday you'll realize that.

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

How about all politicians? Worthless fukks

First ... 234567 Last