Login Search

50 point prize to the poster who...

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
How strong are your knees? Pride is a 7 deadly & a mind is a terrible think to waste. Your full of one & lacking the other tough guy.
If I was even remotely religious I would think that Trump was the anti-christ. Unsurprisingly, most of his supporters call themselves Christians. How do they not see the signs? Trump is the exact opposite of Jesus in every single way... yet Christians seem to love him. Very strange.

Is this the kind of behavior that Christianity promotes?
Give Points

Points Awarded:

khicks26 gave JohnGalt2341 20 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
If I was even remotely religious I would think that Trump was the anti-christ. Unsurprisingly, most of his supporters call themselves Christians. How do they not see the signs? Trump is the exact opposite of Jesus in every single way... yet Christians seem to love him. Very strange.

Is this the kind of behavior that Christianity promotes?
I like the way you think. Great post.

If I was even remotely religious I would think that Trump was the anti-christ.
You obviously can't even begin to comprehend how dumb that statement is.

If you believed in God in all likelihood you wouldn't be a tard. If you were not a tard with severe TDS you wouldn't see Trump the way you do.

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post

If you believed in God in all likelihood you wouldn't be a tard. If you were not a tard with severe TDS you wouldn't see Trump the way you do.
I guess I'm not as smart as you are. Please explain it to me. OR we can bet on who has a higher IQ. You can pick the IQ test. You're much like Trump... you talk about how smart you are and how dumb others are yet not even 1 single Trump supporter will challenge me to an IQ test of THEIR choosing. And every single one of them has called me an idiot/dumb/Low IQ/libtard etc etc yet they are all afraid of my "stupidity" it seems. Do they really believe what they say? If they do... why not accept the challenge?

Below is a simple word problem without an absolute answer. However, most people could probably figure out the truth just from the information given.

Let's say there were 2 people arguing about who could run faster. We'll call these people D and J. D kept telling J over and over again how slow he was and that he couldn't run a mile under 10 minutes. J simply said to D... "how about we run a mile or any distance of your choice so we can find out who's faster?" D kept refusing to run against J but he still insisted that J was slow.

Based on the information above... who would you guess was a faster runner? Trump and his supporters aren't fooling anyone that knows how to use simple logic.

You sure use the word Tard a lot. Is that common in good Christians like yourself? It sure seems to be. Amazing how all you good Christian Trump supporters use that word along with many other similar insults. I know you don't see the hypocrisy in that because you are blinded by evil and lies. You have a lot in common with your hero.

Imagine if you were watching a movie and you saw one character use the word Tard in practically every single scene he's in, just like you do in your posts... Would you be thinking... "HE'S ONE OF THE GOOD GUYS!"

You don't know the difference between good and evil. You think you do but you don't. Several years from now... there will not be one single good thing remembered about Trump. You don't see it now because we're in the middle of it and people often don't see the reality of things when they are actually happening. Trump will be only be remembered as a master brainwasher who brainwashed people with similar morals as his. I can assure you... people like you and Trump... people who insult others CONSTANTLY and lie CONSTANTLY... these people are not remembered well.

I guess I'm not as smart as you are. Please explain it to me. OR we can bet on who has a higher IQ. You can pick the IQ test. You're much like Trump... you talk about how smart you are and how dumb others are yet not even 1 single Trump supporter will challenge me to an IQ test of THEIR choosing. And every single one of them has called me an idiot/dumb/Low IQ/libtard etc etc yet they are all afraid of my "stupidity" it seems. Do they really believe what they say? If they do... why not accept the challenge?

Below is a simple word problem without an absolute answer. However, most people could probably figure out the truth just from the information given.

Let's say there were 2 people arguing about who could run faster. We'll call these people D and J. D kept telling J over and over again how slow he was and that he couldn't run a mile under 10 minutes. J simply said to D... "how about we run a mile or any distance of your choice so we can find out who's faster?" D kept refusing to run against J but he still insisted that J was slow.

Based on the information above... who would you guess was a faster runner? Trump and his supporters aren't fooling anyone that knows how to use simple logic.

You sure use the word Tard a lot. Is that common in good Christians like yourself? It sure seems to be. Amazing how all you good Christian Trump supporters use that word along with many other similar insults. I know you don't see the hypocrisy in that because you are blinded by evil and lies. You have a lot in common with your hero.

Imagine if you were watching a movie and you saw one character use the word Tard in practically every single scene he's in, just like you do in your posts... Would you be thinking... "HE'S ONE OF THE GOOD GUYS!"

You don't know the difference between good and evil. You think you do but you don't. Several years from now... there will not be one single good thing remembered about Trump. You don't see it now because we're in the middle of it and people often don't see the reality of things when they are actually happening. Trump will be only be remembered as a master brainwasher who brainwashed people with similar morals as his. I can assure you... people like you and Trump... people who insult others CONSTANTLY and lie CONSTANTLY... these people are not remembered well.

Excellent

I would go a step beyond and claim the Trump name will become so toxic and disgusting his family will consider changing their name.

This man is the personification of evil. His family probably his father spoiled him rotten, and made him the man he is today. A man who has two concerns, money and positive reinforcement and praise. They are all that matter to this animal. He has not one redeeming quality. His old man did everything for him and ruined him as a person. Even buying his fake degree, if you or anybody with a half a brain thinks this man has a legitimate degree from Penn well maybe you are the "tard."

My God, this man claims he fell in love with a despot/dictator who kills his own people for no reason at all. Who has more concentration camps than Nazi Germany. And DT loves him, amazing crap. This chapter of American history will be almost as shameful as the Civil War.

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
[/COLOR]
Excellent

I would go a step beyond and claim the Trump name will become so toxic and disgusting his family will consider changing their name.

This man is the personification of evil. His family probably his father spoiled him rotten, and made him the man he is today. A man who has two concerns, money and positive reinforcement and praise. They are all that matter to this animal. He has not one redeeming quality. His old man did everything for him and ruined him as a person. Even buying his fake degree, if you or anybody with a half a brain thinks this man has a legitimate degree from Penn well maybe you are the "tard."

My God, this man claims he fell in love with a despot/dictator who kills his own people for no reason at all. Who has more concentration camps than Nazi Germany. And DT loves him, amazing crap. This chapter of American history will be almost as shameful as the Civil War.
Slap yourself dante you're getting hysterical! The man was elected POTUS, have some respect and some self respect too! gezzus.

John Gault, the ole IQ test challenge? Get's old but OK. If you will post up $50k with dante I will accept and allow a licensed psychologist chosen at random in Houston, perform the test to both of us in person. Let me know.

Slap yourself dante you're getting hysterical! The man was elected POTUS, have some respect and some self respect too! gezzus.

John Gault, the ole IQ test challenge? Get's old but OK. with dante I will accept and allow a licensed psychologist chosen at random in Houston, perform the test to both of us in person. Let me know.
Good one. Even if I posted up 50K the chances that you would post up 50K as well are about the same that you would beat me on an IQ test. I'd rather send money to a Nigerian Prince. They are about as honest as most Trump supporters.

You didn't respond to my other comments. Look at your post below:
Is using the word Tard over and over and over again... is that common with good Christians like yourself? Is that something the people who are on the right side of history would likely say repeatedly? I don't want to educate you on your own religion but I get the feeling that I probably could. People have been hiding behind religion to act like assholes for years. Go to any U.S. prison and ask the inmates if they believe in God. Go to the most violent countries in the world and ask them if they believe in God. Being a good person has nothing to do with religion. The evidence even seems to show that the less religious a person the less likely they are to be evil. That's not to say that all believers in God are assholes... they are not. I've met good and evil people of several different religious beliefs. Trump has tricked Christians into believing he's a good man because he said the bible was his favorite book. This is just another one of his lies/scams to trick people into believing he's something he's not. I'd bet ANY amount of money that he's read even less of the bible than he has of the Mueller report.

Btw, my name doesn't have a U in it but you probably won't believe me about that either. You Trump supporters are notorious for seeing things that aren't there... and have never been there. You see what you want to see... even if it's not real. Look at my name again... no U. And I know this wasn't the first time you called me Gault. You're seeing something that was never there.... ever.
Last edited by JohnGalt2341; 04-23-19 at 04:29 PM.

Are you related to the unabomber? Talk about a rambling manifesto...

"Tard" is a term of endearment or a nick name, nothing personal.

I don't discuss religion. Whatever you believe is between you and your creator or in your case the magic dust or whatever. There is a considerable difference in organized religion and believing in God. One is a business and the other is, well, open your eyes. Trump is not tricking anyone. He was easily the less crooked of the choices.

Yea, I don't play IQ tests. Want to compare cars? Arm wrestle? LOL. You have never made a cameo in the investing thread so if you are successful you are hiding it well.

Are you related to the unabomber? Talk about a rambling manifesto...

"Tard" is a term of endearment or a nick name, nothing personal.

I don't discuss religion. Whatever you believe is between you and your creator or in your case the magic dust or whatever. There is a considerable difference in organized religion and believing in God. One is a business and the other is, well, open your eyes. Trump is not tricking anyone. He was easily the less crooked of the choices.

Yea, I don't play IQ tests. Want to compare cars? Arm wrestle? LOL. You have never made a cameo in the investing thread so if you are successful you are hiding it well.
So, it's a term of endearment now? I've never met anyone with the nickname tard. Please define it if you will.

I challenged you to an IQ test specifically because you called me a tard. I assumed... that you think I have a low IQ... this is why I challenged you. Make sense? I've never said anything about my finances or my strength on SBR ever. If I tell you that you are poor... or weak... feel free to challenge me on on these things. I have no evidence of these things about you... and even if I did it's not my style to say such things. This is a Trumplike style. Not mine. I honestly don't care if you have a nicer car than mine nor do I care if you are wealthier or stronger than me.

My whole point is... if you are going to make a comment about someone else... you should be prepared to back it up. For some reason or another Trumpsters never feel inclined to do so. They just say things like "I'm a stable genius!!"... yet they don't want anyone to see their grades. I'm exactly the opposite of that. I don't claim to be a genius... but I will call out any Trump supporters that call me a moron. Read the word problem below one more time:

Based on the information above... who would you guess was a faster runner? Trump and his supporters aren't fooling anyone that knows how to use simple logic. One of them lives in reality... the other does not.

Quote Originally Posted by antifoil View Post
iq test isn't a accurate test to determine ones intelligence. it only shows you who is better at taking one test.
I agree with you for the most part. Some IQ test are better than others. Most are biased in particular areas. My favorites are the ones with little or no words... just figure out the sequence/pattern and what not. If any Trump supporters can beat me at an IQ test... so be it. I'm just attempting to get them to question the things that they say. I doubt they will though. They're just mimicking their hero... hoping people will believe them if they repeat the same nonsense over and over again. I for one... ain't buying it. If they prove me wrong... so be it.

i mean you seem studied in IQ test. you are talking about different test and shit, so it would be safe to assume you have taken many IQ test, so its already biased in your favor.

now if you took a test on how to properly say offensive things like tard and call it a term of endearment, then roy would win, as he is studied in that practice.