MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Its a fukking disgrace that MLB teams are playing regular season games down in that shithole country. What kind of message does that send?

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Blame the people hiring them---Same people yelling BUILD THE WALL employ them to landscape LOL....
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmen30 View Post
    I'm a GC in Northern NJ. I can't even get prices I used to get 10 years ago. Although I don't agree with Trump on much, it is time to build the wall. These illegals are killing my business. Any other contractors have
    a similar experience?

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Sadly they do better work as well

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

if you are directly competing with GC's who use illegals you either need to up your clientele or up the image of your business....people hire those crews for 1 reason...cheap price, nothing beyond that, try building the value of your business up....I mean is this not common sense? be upfront and tell them you aren't the cheapest but cheapest doesn't get you quality, if that doesn't work trying marketing to someone other than white trash & broke dik homeowners who don't have any money

King tut
    King Butt
    King tut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8655

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Too many American kids that work for contractors are drug addicts or have issues basically real screwballs

Lazy

Whites are traditionally lazy
    JJ 100% right. My son is an IT for a Fruit co. White kids will not pick fruit. They need the Mex worker to do it. Sad

First 12