Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

I swing by his silly business

The Hoe was crying here about me not doing too much damage to her HOE business

She is silly- I told her it will come when she would never expect

Boston hoe is silly Hoe who washes cars for living- 10$ coupon is coming right up

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

Sputnik is out of control with these rapid thread starts today.. Impressive work!!

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Sputnik is out of control with these rapid thread starts today.. Impressive work!!

you are working overtime buddy- the funny thing you will never say anything to a Russian

You a weak PUSSY that can do shit- you are literally a fukk up

If you wanna contest this I can give you my adress where you can your face simply disapear - let me know when you wanna step to that....HOE....hahhaa

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    you are working overtime buddy- the funny thing you will never say anything to a Russian

You a weak PUSSY that can do shit- you are literally a fukk up

If you wanna contest this I can give you my adress where you can your face simply disapear - let me know when you wanna step to that....HOE....hahhaa
    I just wanna buy ya a drink and party with ya Rocket.. Looks like you're having a good time today!! I said I'm jealous... Bring the Russian ladies.. I'm in!!!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Rocket you seem like a good guy no need to threaten violence on a brother..

If we must keep it real and hate on each other then let me break it down - Bottom line is you support Russia and Putin and you are Russian.. Last I checked Putin's buddies are Assad, Iran, North Korea and China and that's about all.. All those Countries and leaders are pretty much disliked by the rest of the world and for a reason, you boys don't play well with others.. That's why all your economies are dog shiiit today, corruption rules the land and your people are poor..

When you understand this then come talk to me.. Worlds biggest problems start with Iran, Russia, North Korea and China.. All dictators looking to take over the world and not play ball fairly with others..

You are no different as you are threatening to kill me now over the internet.. Typical Russian mindless aggressive pound your chest behavior.. I'm not hating though.. Just keeping it real..

Grow up Russian bot and stop meddling in our elections..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 03-25-19 at 10:49 PM.
    Points Awarded:

GWags gave JIBBBY 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.