eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Lady threw up in my car...feel bad though

Drove for Uber occasionally last year to make extra money...quit doing so when they lowered the driver pay in December...they sent me a promo that was too good to pass up. It pays well Friday/Saturday night and has lead to free concert tickets, $100 tips, and dates / hooking up with a couple women later on. It’s actually fun all the people you meet.

Around 2am picked up group of drunk college kids from a pizza place...halfway there to a 10 min destination girl in front seat starts puking in HER PIZZA BOX. She claims none got on my car. She gets out and again says see?! No $150 charge, we agree.

I get home and smell puke. I open my right door and find some on my door and a good bit between door and seat. We had agreed no cleaning charge but had to spend 20 mins in cold cleaning her shit. Sent photos in and was awarded $150. Feel a bit bad though.

$186 + $150 in 6 hours. Didn’t meet anyone worth grabbing number from though.

eaglesfan371

And yes sorry saloon

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

im sure there are youtube channels dedicated to filming rides

im sure you have to get consent, but just throw them $20 and they will be happy

you could make an easy living doing that

eaglesfan371

Haha there are actually. I followed one guy for a bit, he definitely had some interesting rides in Australia.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

man's got to know his babe's limitations, particularly when getting a hummer in your car......

don't test her gag reflex by makin' her throat it in your ride.....

once had a babe gleefully laff and say "I just tossed my own salad" after she puked in the salad she'd eaten thrity minutes earlier all over my lap while trying to throat my kahk.......

eaglesfan371

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    man's got to know his babe's limitations, particularly when getting a hummer in your car......

don't test her gag reflex by makin' her throat it in your ride.....

once had a babe gleefully laff and say "I just tossed my own salad" after she puked in the salad she'd eaten thrity minutes earlier all over my lap while trying to throat my kahk.......
    You respond to this thread but not the one about lady having orgasm in the gym?

Did not see how you could turn this thread sexual but you just did.

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

Charge em! don't feel bad for a strangers vomit in your car!

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

I feel ya bro I’m always nice to people when they feel bad. I had a lady next to me on the plane to Vegas throw up on the ground in front of us and some splashed on my bookbag.

I didn’t get mad or anything I helped her out.

Speaking of Uber.. so I’m all qualified but nervous to take my first trip. Is the navigation thing pretty easy to use?

I was expecting some sort of training. I have no idea what to do. I feel unprepared.

I’m also paranoid somebody is going to pull a gun on me while I’m driving or take me to an abandoned warehouse and torture me and sell my organs on the black market

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29814

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    I feel ya bro I’m always nice to people when they feel bad. I had a lady next to me on the plane to Vegas throw up on the ground in front of us and some splashed on my bookbag.

Speaking of Uber.. so I’m all qualified but nervous to take my first trip. Is the navigation thing pretty easy to use?

I was expecting some sort of training. I have no idea what to do. I feel unprepared.

I’m also paranoid somebody is going to pull a gun on me while I’m driving or take me to an abandoned warehouse and torture me and sell my organs on the black market
    I'm not too keen on the idea of having my organs harvested, but the abandoned warehouse torture does sound interesting.

7deuceoff$uit
    7deuceoff$uit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 460

I have ridden in my fair share of ubers, and only twice have I had to puke. One, I arrived at my destination, stepped out of the uber, and walked 6 ft towards the trash can on the corner and hurled. The other, and more recently, I was getting a ride home on St Patty's day, and this driver seemed to take the route that hit every red light. Once my mouth started to water, I knew it was pointless to try and be a hero. I told the driver to pull over, and I walked about 6 ft from the car and puked on the side of the road. Hopped back in and I was good. I avoided the fee, and my driver didn't have to take his car to a wash station to get the horrendous smell of about 6 Irish car bombs out. Point is, you should always allow yourself a 6 ft radius from the drivers car when you're going to puke.

eaglesfan371

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post

I keep a large knife that I have stowed in my door if necessary.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
    I keep a large knife that I have stowed in my door if necessary.
    My boy keeps his heater under the seat in case something pop off