flipacoin9698
    flipacoin9698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    It was a different generation, Society told them that if they didn't get married before they were in their late twenties they would be a loser forever, now all these assholes are on their second and third marriages.

Marriage is a lose-lose it's the ultimate Gamble, I suppose second only to Russian Roulette.
    Not so much... in my dad's generation (grad HS 1961) basically if you were not a real stud you were not getting any pussy unless you got married. So guys got married at age 18.19.20. They also suffered from the crazy indoctrination brainwashing them to think that if you rub one out you are gay. So guys grabbed any woman and got married. Sad but that is how it was back then.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    I had one kinky freak of a babe I was dating at 41, she was 27, she'd always get into that daddy name callin'; "fuk me daddy, fuk your little girl"..... she said don't get wigged out by it, and at some point when we were drinkin' etc, she cranked it up during sex, and I finally played into it a bit, with shit like "that's right, I love it when my little girl takes my dik", "that's my little girl" and some other shit really pushing as if I was her f'n dad pounding her, and she must've been kinked about it, as it got her off big time..... fukkin' weird shit, but I always aim to give my partner what they need.....
    Their father is the man they compare all future mates to.

All the strippers have daddy issues and they all love that shit

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

It's called hypergamy, women are hardwired to always find the best possible mate they can attract to reproduce with
    yep, and will trade up on the drop of a dime unless you've got your shit together.....

that's why that little spaniard babe was always pushing me for a relationship, as she'd heard through my drug dealing client from columbia that "I was a catch"..... she was dating some f'n offshore oil worker, and once I showed her some interest, was curbing the shit out of him....

when she found out I had no interest in her long term, she went back to him, but then, every time he had two weeks on, she'd be blowing up my phone with text to land line messages, that would come in on my home phone through a computerized voice saying "I want to par-tee with you this weekend"....

shit always cracked me up.....

Auto Donk

Their father is the man they compare all future mates to.

All the strippers have daddy issues and they all love that shit
    yep.... always used to say, "how do you know you've failed as a parent?"

"when your daughter is wearing clear or flashing high heels and is working the pole".....

thank God I had two sons and no daughters (at least none that I know of).....

BrickJames
    Action

Quote Originally Posted by flipacoin9698 View Post
    Not so much... in my dad's generation (grad HS 1961) basically if you were not a real stud you were not getting any pussy unless you got married. So guys got married at age 18.19.20. They also suffered from the crazy indoctrination brainwashing them to think that if you rub one out you are gay. So guys grabbed any woman and got married. Sad but that is how it was back then.
    Yes, information traveled a lot slower back then. I feel really bad for those guys.

flipacoin9698
    flipacoin9698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

I had one kinky freak of a babe I was dating at 41, she was 27, she'd always get into that daddy name callin'; "fuk me daddy, fuk your little girl"..... she said don't get wigged out by it, and at some point when we were drinkin' etc, she cranked it up during sex, and I finally played into it a bit, with shit like "that's right, I love it when my little girl takes my dik", "that's my little girl" and some other shit really pushing as if I was her f'n dad pounding her, and she must've been kinked about it, as it got her off big time..... fukkin' weird shit, but I always aim to give my partner what they need.....
    Donk nice story... mine is better. I was about 43 years old and dating a 21 year old black chick... she was 5'0 95lbs and simply loved big white kok. I would always wait for her text... okay I will pick you up and go home. We drink a couple blow a joint a fuk her eyes out. We would progress to being in public... I took her to a UK hoops game and a couple Cinci Reds games... good times. At one point she texted me and told me we need to talk. I simply said are you moving on? its okay... she called and told me yea she was sweet but I get it. She wanted a dik more from her generation which is totally okay. Her body was freaking amazing...!!!!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

BrickJames
    Action

You gotta tell em shit like, "say thank you daddy" and "you like daddys come on your face"

You have to do it first and then they will never be able to get off without it.

They don't want to do it first because you'll think they're perverted.

Auto Donk

You gotta tell em shit like, "say thank you daddy" and "you like daddys come on your face"

You have to do it first and then they will never be able to get off without it.

They don't want to do it first because you'll think they're perverted.
    ive always found that the key to opening up the kinky, dark recesses in a woman's sexual mind is to give her the confidence/trust in me that I would be non-judgmental no matter what might come out of her mouth..... once a woman trusts you in that regard, and knows you wont judge her for, for example, wanting to be called a total f'n whore or a dirty slut while you're f'n the shit out of her, you get to experience the best she has to offer......

BrickJames
    Action

ive always found that the key to opening up the kinky, dark recesses in a woman's sexual mind is to give her the confidence/trust in me that I would be non-judgmental no matter what might come out of her mouth..... once a woman trusts you in that regard, and knows you wont judge her for, for example, wanting to be called a total f'n whore or a dirty slut while you're f'n the shit out of her, you get to experience the best she has to offer......
    I think this is very true, once I shunned a chick for telling me some really gross shit she was searching online and needless to say she clammed right up after that

Auto Donk

I think this is very true, once I shunned a chick for telling me some really gross shit she was searching online and needless to say she clammed right up after that
    kinky little freak of I dated for a while hinted at wanting a golden shower in a joking way, then revealed it was no joke..... following weeking she's laying in my tub furiously rubbin' out O after O as I hose her down.....

, face, everything.... pussy..... total freak..... did kinda turn me on seeing how f'n turned on she was by it.....

never been my deal, but hey, "when in rome....."

always aim to please.....

BrickJames
    Action

kinky little freak of I dated for a while hinted at wanting a golden shower in a joking way, then revealed it was no joke..... following weeking she's laying in my tub furiously rubbin' out O after O as I hose her down.....

, face, everything.... pussy..... total freak..... did kinda turn me on seeing how f'n turned on she was by it.....

never been my deal, but hey, "when in rome....."

always aim to please.....
    I actually remember you telling this story once before, years ago

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Should I resist the urge to hit her with the wanna come over text at 2am?

Or wait like a month a half and hit her up

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

I could hit her with the shirtless selfie and wanna come over combo

Or I could wait til May 1st

Thing is I may not even make it that long

none of us are promised tomorrow

Kinda want to try to get my meat wet

But if I get ignored and I’m digging my hole deeper

Big Bear