SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Millionaire Thai fruit farmer offers six-figure payout to marry his 26 yr old daughte

A Thai fruit-farming mogul is offering a hefty dowry for any eligible bachelor who will marry his last unmarried child.

Ardon Rodthong, 58, says he'll pay his future son-in-law ten million Thai baht, the equivalent of roughly $314,000, to marry his 26-year-old daughter Karnsita. He added that he'd also give her future husband the massive durian fruit farm he owns in Chumphon province, southern Thailand, which is worth several million dollars.

In a post on social media, Rodthong highlighted some of his daughter's character traits, including that she helps run his business, speaks English and Chinese, and is a virgin.

Rodthong owns the largest durian fruit farm in the region, which processes about 50 tons of fruit per day, according to the Daily Mail. Durian is known for its pungent smell, earning it the nickname as the world's smelliest fruit.

He has a number of other children, including sons, who would traditionally inherit his business after he retires, but he has apparently chosen to pass on the business to his son-in-law instead. In some places in Thailand, it is traditional for the husband to pay the father of his bride a dowry, but Rodthong said he would waive this "fee" as well.

Karnsita said she was shocked by her father's post on social media, after being shown his offer to bachelors worldwide by a friend.

'I first found out about my father's post when my friends showed me. I was surprised but I can see the funny side to it, too," she said. “At first, I thought my dad was joking but it turns out he’s seriously looking for a son-in-law. My siblings and I respect his decision,” she added, according to Malay Mail.

The family has reportedly been inundated with responses to the post, in which Rodthong says he just wants a "diligent man" for his daughter.

"I want someone to take care of my business and make it last. I don't want a person with a bachelor's, or master's or philosopher's degree," he said.

"I just want someone with a hard-working attitude. That's all."

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47651

no photos?

FAIL

franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17173

This ^

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Careful here men. Could be one of his sons.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5481

Soumds good to me. I need to get in contact with him.

SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20613

Not a real beauty, but definitely doable.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

I was expecting much worse than that.

id take the deal

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13403

Does she have a dikk??? What’s wrong with her?