Purduekev
    Purduekev's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 306

Any ladies post here?

Not getting anywhere with farmersonly.com and silver singles dating sites. As soon as the ladies find out I'm a degenerate gambler things go South. I figure I might make an attempt here to find a nice straight lady who has similar interests and wouldn't be turned off by my gambling habit. I realize it might be a long distance romance too so if you live close to a state that has legalized sports betting, you go to the top of the list.

I prefer the ladies I date to have either their own full set of teeth or none at all if you have good oral skills (no in between...I've got injured that way before) and not need oxygen tanks. Oh, and like Red Lobster dates because I just love those cheddar bay biscuits. Yum. I've also been known to splurge on the White Castle crave cases for those evenings we just want to stay in and watch our wagers go down in flames.

By the way, I don't have the tallest rooster in the barn but he sure is fat. Thanks.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

None

BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13869

There are some of us but we are taken. Thanks for asking.

Please pick up your parting gift on the way out.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Quote Originally Posted by Purduekev View Post
    Not getting anywhere with farmersonly.com and silver singles dating sites. As soon as the ladies find out I'm a degenerate gambler things go South. I figure I might make an attempt here to find a nice straight lady who has similar interests and wouldn't be turned off by my gambling habit. I realize it might be a long distance romance too so if you live close to a state that has legalized sports betting, you go to the top of the list.

I prefer the ladies I date to have either their own full set of teeth or none at all if you have good oral skills (no in between...I've got injured that way before) and not need oxygen tanks. Oh, and like Red Lobster dates because I just love those cheddar bay biscuits. Yum. I've also been known to splurge on the White Castle crave cases for those evenings we just want to stay in and watch our wagers go down in flames.

By the way, I don't have the tallest rooster in the barn but he sure is fat. Thanks.
    It's extra funny as it's the most true bit in there

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    It's extra funny as it's the most true bit in there
    LOL this thread. Wow. That sentence Optional.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

most girls who post here are just star fukkers

jj bangs them and they leave disappointed

kick shoot throw is probably the only one who comes back for more

I'd check with that dude

Purduekev

[QUOTE=gauchojake;28439074]most girls who post here are just star fukkers

jj bangs them and they leave disappointed

I can't compete with that $750 hair piece. Sounds like I'm Shit out of luck here too!

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10752

Sometimes when i feel like cross dressing

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

none, but ttwarrior will offer (repeatedly) to suck your dik..........

as you can see, if you're like me (good looking, built, big kahk), he'll even offer you money.....

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Everytime I think this thread cannot get weirder or more hilarious, it does. 10/10

Purduekev

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    none, but ttwarrior will offer (repeatedly) to suck your dik..........

as you can see, if you're like me (good looking, built, big kahk), he'll even offer you money.....
    No. Not into guys but do you have any fat chick rejects that you can send my way? The Hugh Hefner of SBR surely can help a guy out.

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol this shit's hilarious

RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

Seriously? You came looking for love in this place?

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20469

There are women here, but no ladies.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jackbo

Purduekev

I realize this post wreaks of desperation but my last date was a disaster. She was a "hefty" lady who got out of breath very easy. On our second date she wanted to ride the rooster by being on top and long story short she passed out after about 30 seconds of intense riding. I told her she better keep her oxygen mask on but women never listen... She passed out on top of me and it took me at least five minutes to get out from under her. I thought I was going to suffocate. Hence my phobia of women with oxygen tanks.

After she came too and she saw me checking my scores I had to admit my gambling habit. She reattached her hose and put on her clothes and she was gone. Women hate men who gamble so I just thought I'd try to find a lady who might like to gamble too which is my reason for the original post. Thanks for everyone's understanding.

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    None
    Bro, I got bored with my gf, got into an argument on Friday cause she was mad I was drunk for my grandpas funeral

She left and I snorted half a gram and went to hit on girls at bars, made out with 3 and was gonna take 1 home and her stupid friends didn't let her go with me as she was "too intoxicated"

horseshit

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2786

Quote Originally Posted by BadNina View Post
    There are some of us but we are taken. Thanks for asking.

Please pick up your parting gift on the way out.