gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Quote Originally Posted by convick View Post
    Ive never met you but I love you Jake. If im ever in California I would like to have a beer or two with you.

PS, Im not gay.

DrPsyche
    DrPsyche's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I guess it's because of the salaries mostly. But I'm not a teacher, I can't know what it feels like when you're responsible for someone's education and future.
    The strikes tracker report:
    Dec. 3-16, 2019 - Willapa Valley School District, Washington;
    Nov. 19, 2019 - Indiana;
    Nov. 14, 2019 - Little Rock School District, Arkansas;
    Nov. 7, 2019 Community Consolidated School District #46, Grayslake, Illinois;
    Oct. 25, 2019 Dedham Public Schools, Massachusetts;
    Beginning Oct. 22-25, 2019 Passages Charter School, Chicago;
    Oct. 17-31, 2019 - Chicago Public Schools;
    Oct. 14-23, 2019 - Park County School District Re-2, Fairplay, Colorado;
    Oct. 3-9, 2019 - Murphysboro Community Unit School District #186, Illinois;
    And it's only during 3 months.

Last edited by DrPsyche; 12-26-19 at 06:42 AM. Reason: typos

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

I think it’s funny when teachers complain about their salary they fail to mention the 100 days off they get a year or their great retirement benefits or the fact they took the job because they didn’t have any other skills. They are paid what they’re worth. But this is what happens when a bunch of women get together. It’s never enough. They barely do their job in first place. Raising a bunch of man hating pussies. Then they want to be paid more and they want the men to fund it. Ever date a teacher ? I have three times. They are condescending to everyone around them just like they are to students. All on an ego trip. They are also far and beyond the #1 most likely to cheat profession. People who chose that job have questionable intentions and morals yet we put them on a pedestal because “the kids” give people feels. I think the educational system is failing because it’s run by a bunch of women not because they don’t have enough money. Why is it that teachers are always going on strike? In other careers if you don’t like your salary you get a new job or accept that’s what your worth. Teachers have too much spare time and have this huge echo chamber of whining mother’s complaining it’s the schools problem when really they just didn’t raise their kids properly. Typical left philosophy. Take no responsibility. Throw more of other people’s money at it to solve the problem. That doesn’t work. So complain it’s not enough money and they need more. Ever date a woman? It’s never enough yet they dont want to work on things that’s everyone else’s job. In fact instead of working together towards a solution they just throw their hands up and decide they will do nothing at all. It’s your job to fix it. It’s the same childish logic but at a group level.
    Last edited by PharaohUB; 12-26-19 at 08:03 AM.

First 12