JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11886

Proof we don't need fossil fuels or electricity charged battery power for energy.

This is pretty cool. Perpetual run power. Moving parts would eventually wear out though in time.. Still check..

Certainly a very long lasting powerless light source..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2q_UwD2bvE

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I made a pinwheel with magnets back in high school that powered a small light bulb. Had it on display all day spinning and making the light bulb stay lit.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Jibby, there is no such thing as a free lunch.

Please tell me you didn't fall for this gag?

Jibbs? Don't take this the wrong way, not trying to condescend, but just what was your "formalized" education level?

I say formalized like that because I mean just the school grade or college. Should probably put education in quotes because who knows anymore, but this is basic science.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^ College level KVB, I was a business major though. I like inventions lately and yes I'm probably lagging in this particular area. I am a licensed contractor by trade and retired and I do understand mechanics very well.

I like free energy also and the science behind it. I'd also like to think I'm pretty solid with mathematics also. I don't understand nuclear fusion just yet but getting there? Satisfied KVB?
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave JIBBBY 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    ^ College level KVB, I was a business major though. I like inventions lately and yes I'm probably lagging in this particular area. I am a licensed contractor by trade and retired and I do understand mechanics very well.

I like free energy also and the science behind it. I'd also like to think I'm pretty solid with mathematics also. I don't understand nuclear fusion just yet but getting there? Satisfied KVB?
    Well then you should be educated enough to offer at least one breakdown on how the video in the original post is a hoax.

After all, it could be done a couple of different ways.

Not asking for the breakdown, but know that that particular video is a hoax.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Oh yeah, and turn pro ya broke dik fuk!!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I'm very impressed with the magnetic trains. That's one key component to eliminating friction with the hovering types when thinking of potential perpetual future power systems that never wear out..

Points Awarded:

KVB gave JIBBBY 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I'm very impressed with the magnetic trains. That's one key component to eliminating friction with the hovering types when thinking of potential perpetual future power systems that never wear out..

And that was 10 years ago!!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    I know KVB.. Just sharing cool stuff man..

What's your level of education buddy? Engineering degrees, mathematician wiz kid perhaps? Autistic maybe? Talk to me pal?

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    What I mean was how much farther they could be. I think China has one.

Studied psychology, psychobiology, and social psychology at Bachelor's level. Been in the gambling industry since before that.

Worked hard a learning to come up with the opening lines. Once that was honed, I decide to see how the stock market came up with opening lines.

After working at an investment bank in Century City for years, I left to partake in gambling full time.

Now I'm starting businesses as investments. At least that's the plan for 2019.

Then on to some real estate.

Big plans for 2019!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^^^

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

At the Edison Estate in Ft Myers there is one of his early versions of a power source

Identical to this but of course much larger, cast iron and about 3000 pounds

Very interesting ti think what he could have done had the Tesla competition not bankrupted him, thus forcing Westinghouse/ Morgan to consolidate the businesses and then open the railroads for all that coal Morgan had already invested in......

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    At the Edison Estate in Ft Myers there is one of his early versions of a power source

Identical to this but of course much larger, cast iron and about 3000 pounds

Very interesting ti think what he could have done had the Tesla competition not bankrupted him, thus forcing Westinghouse/ Morgan to consolidate the businesses and then open the railroads for all that coal Morgan had already invested in......

Yup. The technology is out there but the funding is not for development.. Use of Petrol and electric power grids aren't going anywhere.. Too much money involved in those.