CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

Southwest Airlines apologizes for employee laughing at 5-year-old passenger named Abc

hard 2 believe world has come 2 this

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...-named-n941766

Southwest Airlines has apologized for a gate agent who reportedly laughed at a 5-year-old passenger's name — Abcde — all within earshot of the girl and her outraged mother.

The incident unfolded at John Wayne Airport in Orange County, California, on Nov. 2 when the employee noticed the young passenger's unique name, pronounced "Ab-city," the girl's mother, Traci Redford, told KABC-TV in Los Angeles.

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Mother should be charged with child abuse.

turtlejc
    turtlejc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

cmon, i seen enough of this bullshit on facebook today, now you gotta go spreading this shit here?

employee shouldnt be doing that kind of stuff but the mother also shouldnt name her daughter ABCDE

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Quote Originally Posted by turtlejc View Post
    cmon, i seen enough of this bullshit on facebook today, now you gotta go spreading this shit here?

employee shouldnt be doing that kind of stuff but the mother also shouldnt name her daughter ABCDE
    bigger thing here is not the shitty naming or IF the southwest employee was insensitive or rude in the face of an idiotic name

the biggest issue is the attention whore oyster mom, makes it worse for the girl by making this national news

you got an issue with the company, take it up the ladder at the company. No need to put yourself in the lime light at the expense of your child's mental health
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ebumdude

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

So what were they saying about the name? She doesn't say, just that "they were talking about it"

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

She will change her name later to Abby (spelled ABE), because she doesn't want the C or the D

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

Quote Originally Posted by turtlejc View Post

i didnt check facebook sry for inconvenience

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

I felt kinda bad for the lady until I heard the kids name. Wtf she think would happen?