Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

Bangkok Man's Privates Attacked By Toilet Python

A Thai man sustained snake bites to his penis yesterday after a two-meter-long python emerged from the toilet in his home office in Bangkok’s Lat Phrao neighborhood.

Terdsak Kaewpangpan, 45, told reporters of the horrific moment when he felt the fangs sink into his manhood as he enjoyed his regular morning bowel movement.

“I was about get up from the toilet. Then I felt a bite. I immediately knew it was a snake. I stood up, squeezed the python’s head [and] ripped it off of me. The blood was everywhere,” he said in an interview that aired today on Amarin TV.

Oh my.

Terdsak said a helpful neighbor then volunteered to drive him to the hospital, while animal control volunteers were called in to snare the toilet serpent.

Terdsak, who received 15 stitches to the tip of his penis and scrotum, said that while he was at the hospital, he called back home and was relieved to find out it had been determined it was a non-poisonous python.

Almost unbelievably, Terdsak said that the snake’s toilet appearance didn’t come as a total surprise. The employees at his production company had seen the toilet snake before.

“The house has two bathrooms. About two months ago, someone else at the house saw a snake in one of the bathrooms, but we couldn’t catch it. After that, we just stopped using that bathroom and switched to the other one. I didn’t think the pipe was connected! I was reckless,” he told Daily News.

Ebumdude
    HTX
    Ebumdude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1843

"Toilet serpent". Classic.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

nice, now I can't even take a shit in peace without wondering if my nuts are about to be tea bagged by a deadly wide-mouthed toilet serpent.....

on the other hand, a non-lethal toilet snake latchin' onto my sack may require some hand lotion and subsequent hand relief due to the exhilarating sensation of a frisky toilet snake on my nuts.....