ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20509

Rihanna calls Border Patrol Terrorists

Pop star Rihanna on Sunday night responded to reports that the U.S. Border Patrol fired tear gas at migrants, calling it an act of "terrorism."

https://thehill.com/latino/418252-ri...ants-terrorism

"Parents running away with choking toddlers." "Terrorism," Rihanna captioned the Instagram.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3521

I want the migrants to run on to her property like those guys at the end of Scarface,see what she does then.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Bluehorseshoe

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 432

Rihanna must hate Obama's America also because he did the same exact thing when he was in office.

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Someone paid a lot of money to re-locate that woman and her two kids thousands of miles to a controversial geographic point where they would be directly in the line of fire so CNN could snap a cheap picture to push a political agenda.

Amazing how many fail to acknowledge obvious manufactured circumstances surrounding the image.

Especially celebrities. You'd think they were smarter.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ebumdude, and Auto Donk

danshan11
    I am good at coin flips, I really am!
    danshan11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2888

Rihanna please stick to showing those nice titties and acting like you are black.

danshan11

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    I want the migrants to run on to her property like those guys at the end of Scarface,see what she does then.
    they cant even get in her neighborhood and if they did they would need a shovel and rake and be ready for work

Ebumdude
    HTX
    Ebumdude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1843

Does "Rihanna" know that the crowd was throwing rocks and bottles at CBP agents and the tear gas was used to disperse the troublemakers?

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

She could probably fit all the migrants in her big, stinky and stretched out twat if she wants to give them a place to live

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

WOMAN in the photo should have been arrested and charged with child endangerment.....

I know I would be if I took my two little kids to a group seeking to commit a large crime (in this case, rushing the border illegally) and puty them in the middle of harms way..... cps would be up my ass, and I'd be looking at hiring a goddam criminal lawyer.....

fuk rianna -- literally and figuratively -- for her comments.....

these dumbasses were warned they would not be let in, and took the immigration laws into their own hands, said "fuk it, fuk the immigration system, let's go in illegally".... and this woman decided to go along..... SHE was at fault here......
    Points Awarded:

Ebumdude gave Auto Donk 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3521

Quote Originally Posted by danshan11 View Post
    they cant even get in her neighborhood and if they did they would need a shovel and rake and be ready for work
    Exactly man.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Blasphemy

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

This is what it looks like when they say Border Patrol Agents are hit by a “rock” from a migrant. It’s not a joke.

Keep sitting in your homes and complaining about the actions of our Border Patrol. You have no idea...

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

Rihanna please stick to showing those nice titties and acting like you are black.

Nitrogen
    Chasing
    Nitrogen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 401

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Rihanna must hate Obama's America also because he did the same exact thing when he was in office.
    Under Obama we had our military at the border and fired tear gas at illegal immigrants?

bigbubbafade
    bigbubbafade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2456

I wonder how many immigrants are living in rhianna's house, sleeping in rhianna's bed, eating breakfast with rhianna at her kitchen table

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Nitrogen View Post
    Under Obama we had our military at the border and fired tear gas at illegal immigrants?
    Look it up. Tear gas was used.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

Celebrities get more stupid each and every day.. Shut up and sing Rhianna...

bigbubbafade
    bigbubbafade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2456

Quote Originally Posted by Nitrogen View Post

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    WOMAN in the photo should have been arrested and charged with child endangerment.....
    Right when are they gonna start holding the ignorant immigrant parents responsible.. That never happens.. Just bringing a child 2000 miles on the streets should be a crime in itself.. These people were offered Asylum in Mexico a long time and distance ago but they kept coming..

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7439

Quote Originally Posted by ericc View Post
    Pop star Rihanna on Sunday night responded to reports that the U.S. Border Patrol fired tear gas at migrants, calling it an act of "terrorism."

https://thehill.com/latino/418252-ri...ants-terrorism

"Parents running away with choking toddlers." "Terrorism," Rihanna captioned the Instagram.

Who's the one calmly taking this photo? I guess tear gas doesn't affect you if you have your Nikon lens hooked up to your eye.....

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Why are they using tear gas? They should be using bullets. These people were warned. Stop breaking the law. We don't go to your countries illegally. Why should they get special privileges?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Why are they using tear gas? They should be using bullets. These people were warned. Stop breaking the law. We don't go to your countries illegally. Why should they get special privileges?
    Bingo!! They need to step up the fire power and send a real message. Can't bum rush the border like that and then throw rocks at our border agents.. If tear gas is all you got I'd say you got off easy..

They'll all come right back and try again the next day.. Bullets will deter them all for sure.. Even shots fired in the air..

YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!!! Stay in Mexico you speak the language...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-27-18 at 09:01 PM.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Funny how they never come to my neighborhood ever since three illegals were shot dead trying to break into a home by a group of citizens.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Illegals are a plague upon our society.. They leech, clog and dirty up everything.. Sure they work for cheap but who does that help? Big Business owners mostly.. Keep the ones that do the farming I say.. Maybe the dishwashers as well that work the kitchens.. Outside of that deport them all and make them come back the right way, the legal way.

Shouldn't be rewarded with jobs and free healthcare when you sneak into our Country and can't even speak the language..

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Jail time for business owners paying illegals to work. That would end it all together. I would think leftists would love that because it would punish the evil, rich capitalists.

hustla
    hustla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5619

Horrible... anyway, who the fukk is Rihanna?

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by hustla View Post
    Horrible... anyway, who the fukk is Rihanna?
    She's the girl that Chris Brown slapped around a few years ago.

danshan11

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    We dont go illegally LOL, we just come by fighter jet and Apache chopper and demolish your country. Follow the UN rules and give them the due process as we do our own citizens. These people can apply for asylum the legal way and let the process play out, anyone who is jumping fences and doing illegal shit, dont shoot them like dogs, dont hang them in town square like Iran, just arrest their ass and give them due process, a country is only as good as how it treats its poor and criminal.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

Jail time for business owners paying illegals to work. That would end it all together. I would think leftists would love that because it would punish the evil, rich capitalists.
    Too bad our corrupt politicians would never dream of enforcing that. Profits over everything.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Annual cost of illegal immigration by state:

CA.. $21.8 Billion
    NY.. $9.5 Billion
    TX.. $8.9 Billion
    FL.. $5.5 Billion
    IL.. $4.6 Billion
    NJ.. $3.5 Billion
    AZ.. $2.6 Billion
    GA. $2.4 Billion

Annual national cost over $84 billion

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I'd be in favor of that..

The only problem many illegals present fake documentation and ID's and get the jobs anyways.. That's the norm SO CAL.. Employers still know they are illegal though, but they cover their asses with the fake documents.. I know business owners in the restaurant cleaning business.. Mostly all their kitchen worker are illegal but provided a DL and Social.. Business owners just put copies of it their files for protection..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-28-18 at 11:12 AM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

We dont go illegally LOL, we just come by fighter jet and Apache chopper and demolish your country. Follow the UN rules and give them the due process as we do our own citizens. These people can apply for asylum the legal way and let the process play out, anyone who is jumping fences and doing illegal shit, dont shoot them like dogs, dont hang them in town square like Iran, just arrest their ass and give them due process, a country is only as good as how it treats its poor and criminal.
    Tax payers are paying millions and millions to house and feed these illegals at the borders, we need to send them back where they came and then they can show up at a later date at the border for their fake asylum claims.. Our immigration laws are broken.. Thank you Congress and Democrats..

Catch and release is horrible ...

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Annual cost of illegal immigration by state:

CA.. $21.8 Billion
    NY.. $9.5 Billion
    TX.. $8.9 Billion
    FL.. $5.5 Billion
    IL.. $4.6 Billion
    NJ.. $3.5 Billion
    AZ.. $2.6 Billion
    GA. $2.4 Billion

Annual national cost over $84 billion
    I'll agree, for only three billion per year, to house them all at my several hundred acres spread, outside of waller, texas.... huge unscalable wall to be built by trump and the govt at their expense, no doors....

drop em in snake pliskin style and then they're on their own til death, once these "immigrants" eat all the deer, rabbit, squirrell, coons, possums, bugs ants and berries, they'll have to resort to straight up cannibalism....

after about three years, I'll take another ten billion from the govt to go in and shoot whoever's managed to survive

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post

I know I would be if I took my two little kids to a group seeking to commit a large crime (in this case, rushing the border illegally) and puty them in the middle of harms way..... cps would be up my ass, and I'd be looking at hiring a goddam criminal lawyer.....

fuk rianna -- literally and figuratively -- for her comments.....

these dumbasses were warned they would not be let in, and took the immigration laws into their own hands, said "fuk it, fuk the immigration system, let's go in illegally".... and this woman decided to go along..... SHE was at fault here......
    Beat me to it!

What kind of mother would bring her kids to an event where violence was taking place? Well, a mother who was being paid to be the subject of a political photo shoot, that's who.

danshan11

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Tax payers are paying millions and millions to house and feed these illegals at the borders, we need to send them back where they came and then they can show up at a later date at the border for their fake asylum claims.. Our immigration laws are broken.. Thank you Congress and Democrats..

Catch and release is horrible ...
    Fake IDs LOL, that was 1975 you are thinking of. Fake ID is not a real thing anymore for employment. Employees need to do KYE and if they dont face some harsh consequences, it is complete BS same people screaming at the top of their lungs well they use an illegal immigrant cleaned bathroom and a fresh torta on the corner made by an illegal immigrant, Employers should pay the cost of illegal immigration in fines, if there are no illegal jobs you dont have illegal immigrants, why come for nothing.

12 Last