ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

Stop using the word MANKIND

It's not "mankind" it's "peoplekind."

We have to be more inclusive.

spro23
    spro23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8091

Okay lets have women work construction, mining, plumbing, oil drilling and car mechanics since theyre equal right?
    Considering men have built everything and invented most everything (many male inventors dropped out of school) how do you see women beyond their biological purpose of bearing children.
    Why do libtards claim to love science yet they ignore clear and obvious genetic and behavioral difference between sex and ethnic groups.
    Last edited by spro23; 11-22-18 at 06:18 PM.

Johnnythunder
    Johnnythunder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 869

humankind is fine

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Saloon.

spro23

Men create and build, women are just along for the ride. Women only go as far as their men have developed a civilization.

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

Too many people let words have control over themselves

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11114

Quote Originally Posted by spro23 View Post
    Okay lets have women work construction, mining, plumbing, oil drilling and car mechanics since theyre equal right?
    Considering men have built everything and invented most everything (many male inventors dropped out of school) how do you see women beyond their biological purpose of bearing children.
    Why do libtards claim to love science yet they ignore clear and obvious genetic and behavioral difference between sex and ethnic groups.
    I've only needed to read a few of your posts to see that u are most likely a white male trust fund baby or maybe just a white male and broke, but one thing is for sure and I'd bet a month of my $200k annual salary as a medical device sales consultant, that u have accomplished absolutely nothing of material or substance in your life and deep down inside when you're alone and not spewing your disgusting vitriol, u know exactly what failure and human waste looks like. It stares right back at u in the mirror and there is absolutely nothing u can do about it because the mirror doesn't lie. Hopefully you'll convert to a religion that believes in reincarnation because as far as this life is concerned, u are "deader than a door nail". In a strange way I actually feel some level of pity for u that u have to live such a sad and lonely existence.
    Points Awarded:

TheGoldenGoose gave homie1975 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

are you going full blown Linda Moulton Howe?
    Homo Sapiens Sapiens...

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    I've only needed to read a few of your posts to see that u are most likely a white male trust fund baby or maybe just a white male and broke, but one thing is for sure and I'd bet a month of my $200k annual salary as a medical device sales consultant, that u have accomplished absolutely nothing of material or substance in your life and deep down inside when you're alone and not spewing your disgusting vitriol, u know exactly what failure and human waste looks like. It stares right back at u in the mirror and there is absolutely nothing u can do about it because the mirror doesn't lie. Hopefully you'll convert to a religion that believes in reincarnation because as far as this life is concerned, u are "deader than a door nail". In a strange way I actually feel some level of pity for u that u have to live such a sad and lonely existence.
    Does your job include selling those penis enlargement pumps???
    I need one but they are too expensive
    How bout a discount???

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

I want my rib back.

CWD
    Update your status

Homie boy got buried by the dog catcher lol

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Ronald triggering folks a lot lately

Lots of sensitive guys fall for his trolling and it cracks me up
    Points Awarded:

Ebumdude gave Chi_archie 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

CWD
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    Ronald triggering folks a lot lately

Lots of sensitive guys fall for his trolling and it cracks me up
    50-50 he is serious not trolling

spro23

Homie like a typical libtard cant answer my point about men and women having different utility and abilities so proceeds to ironically emasculate me by saying I cant provide for myself like a real man should.

This is the same line of thinking why title ix robs male sports to pay for womens sports. Youre refusing to acknowledge obvious differences so you have to censor opposing views with personal insults.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Ronald please stop with your micro aggressions

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29090

Saloon

homie1975

Homie like a typical libtard cant answer my point about men and women having different utility and abilities so proceeds to ironically emasculate me by saying I cant provide for myself like a real man should.

This is the same line of thinking why title ix robs male sports to pay for womens sports. Youre refusing to acknowledge obvious differences so you have to censor opposing views with personal insults.
    Incorrect. The only people I have run across in the great USA who are white supremacists are people who are angry because they're failing in life. The whites I know who are NOT white supremacists, are the ones who are succeeding in life and recognize that all races creeds genders and colors have a high achievers and any statistical difference is attributed to oppression. The white man historically is an animal that preys on the weak but now in the great USA it is changing quickly which is why the non whites like me are gobbling up homes in his neighborhood at prices north of $600 / square foot that most of them cannot afford.

Sorry Son, I can smell your fear from a mile away. Your country is becoming mine. Suck on that for a while
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave homie1975 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

spro23

There are 15 Latino countries and over 60 black countries yet youre bragging about your place in a white majority country? I agree congratulations.

Romocide
    Romocide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3108

I don’t give a penetrate about what you two are arguing about. I just know that anyone that feels the need to mention their yearly salary and job title in an internet debate is surely a douche of epic proportions.
    Points Awarded:

homie1975 gave Romocide 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

turbobets gave Romocide 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

homie1975

Guys, maybe I'm trolling too. Perhaps I'm playing chess while u play Chinese checkers? Be well and happy thanksgiving bitches !!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Ronnie come to the Lehigh Valley

We will got for beers

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by Romocide View Post
    I don’t give a penetrate about what you two are arguing about. I just know that anyone that feels the need to mention their yearly salary and job title in an internet debate is surely a douche of epic proportions.
    You're right. My writing style and vocabulary is proof enough of my stature in life from an educational and professional perspective, but when dealing with the lowlife segment of society, sometimes it's fun to get a little down and dirty with them, you know, so you can see how that small conglomerate lives. Peace brother

spro23

Homie English vocabulary was a white man's creation why are you so proud to be a part of it?

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    You're right. My writing style and vocabulary is proof enough of my stature in life from an educational and professional perspective, but when dealing with the lowlife segment of society, sometimes it's fun to get a little down and dirty with them, you know, so you can see how that small conglomerate lives. Peace brother
    What a shame that your high pedigree education didn't teach you what a run on sentence is, you know, a sentence that is improperly extended by commas, or phrases like "you know", because, you know, that is not the correct use of those commas, or the phrase "you know", because, you know, it makes you look like, you know, an illiterate fukkin retard

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29970

"man" is included in the word "woman." And it's automatically understood to include all of us in certain contexts. If this is a troll it's a really, really weak one. Step up your game

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    What a shame that your high pedigree education didn't teach you what a run on sentence is, you know, a sentence that is improperly extended by commas, or phrases like "you know", because, you know, that is not the correct use of those commas, or the phrase "you know", because, you know, it makes you look like, you know, an illiterate fukkin retard
    This is a sports forum u flaming idiot. Rotflmfao u think I care about grammar while laughing at I mean putting degenerates in their place? Shane on u, u normie

homie1975

Homie English vocabulary was a white man's creation why are you so proud to be a part of it?
    Sanskrit, Son. My God you are so uneducated it is unbelievable. The white man is dying off. He is creating moron offspring. Myself and the other non whites just dominating in life in the USA. No wonder you're so mad !!

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

The racism in this thread is uncalled for.

As white men we have a lot to apologize for.

We need to be better than this.

DeathAdder
    DeathAdder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8209

As an American who absolutely is getting sick and tired of this abomination we have as dicktator in chief I would give half my years salary to have Justin Trudeau as our President. I can't fathom how many useful idiots there were (minus the rigging) who voted this unmitigated disaster. I can't wait until the house formally writes up a draft for impeachment. I know this thread was a dig at Justin, but he's actually a leader with a moral compass and someone I'd love to support. Man I'm envious of Canadians, beautiful country, friendly people and a country where a diverse multi-cultural state is welcomed. Amen.

spro23

deathadder why don't you move to mexico? liberals always name other white countries to run to.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20493

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Quote Originally Posted by blankoblanco View Post
    "man" is included in the word "woman."

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnythunder View Post
    humankind is fine
    Nah, humankind is so long and drawn out.

Geez, if there was only a way to shorten it by, say, two letters or so, but still have it mean all people.

Hmm.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

I doubt ever in the history of ever has anyone ever used the word mankind and meant only men, except, of course, the OP.

Unreal.

If I'm wrong, I'd love to know about it.

spro23

you think a latino majority country is going to tolerate blacks, much less give them charity / handouts / affirmative action, etc.. that whites have? Mexicans hate blacks.

12 Last