homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10957

My boy KVB - one of the really good guys on this forum. Sorry u had to witness another side of me but I simply was not going to allow that failing and scared white supremacist get away with another slew of disgusting vitriol without verbally knocking him out with a comprehensive psychiatric dissection of what he really is. The pen really is mightier than the sword. By the way, most of my friends are white, and the vast majority of white people are good and decent people, but once in a while u get a guy that can't even figure out himself that he's a miserable being, so someone like me has to come in and reveal him to not only others, but to himself. Kid was thoroughly and savagely owned, and he knows now he's not fooling any intellectuals. No Sir.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

I went back and read some of those posts.

This made me laugh...

Quote Originally Posted by spro23 View Post
    Homie English vocabulary was a white man's creation why are you so proud to be a part of it?

Homie, you must learn clicks from Africa.

That's hard though, as a language.

Of course, if you can play bass and the blues, why not just use the language of music, right?

Then what would spro23 say?

homie1975

The bottom line is that in my 43.75 years of life (I was born in March 1975) I have learned that successful, educated people, are not hateful and do not elevate their races and ethnicities over others. They are secure with themselves and their accomplishments. Race supremacy (typically it is white supremacy) is born of fear and lack of intelligence. Sometime I feel sorry for these people and other times I curbstomp them
    With my vicious tongue. I'm going to sleep very well tonight

spro23
    spro23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8091

You fail to see that whites are the least racist on earth. Asians and Hispanics are pretty open about hating blacks. In africa today there are over 30 million living in slavery. Arabs hate blacks.
    Yet your solution is to get rid of whites who've given you handouts for decades. The new Latino country wont have a place for blacks and youre too stupid to see it.
    Points Awarded:

Sanity Check gave spro23 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    This is a sports forum u flaming idiot. Rotflmfao u think I care about grammar while laughing at I mean putting degenerates in their place? Shane on u, u normie
    I'm not surprised that you don't see the irony of someone who calls other people uneducated, brags about their intelligence, yet doesn't have 3rd grade level reading and writing skills

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1949

Men create and build, women are just along for the ride. Women only go as far as their men have developed a civilization.
    You are talking about the 4 great civilizations? Your deep thinking simplicity has one obvious flaw #23. Men, as you you refer to yourself, I am sure, destroy women, children, civilizations, families, etc............ In the name of God, Govt. Family, Justice, Revenge,...... despite Their Mothers Attempts. Who the fukk you think developed the all the great concepts, Men? If it wasn't for women, there would be Know Men #23. That second rate storybook that made women second class Right off the bat, sure doesn't help. Mankind was the plan, but instead chose Evilmind with one simple trick. Women have only gone as far as their men have dragged them, #23. Good thing that US IS the 5th Great Civilization, here to be the Peacekeepers and save Humankind, in theory. The computer is based on the Womenmind, dam thing never stops. If 2nd class for women is good for you,bol #23, you are doomed to fail,bet on it.

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7439

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

My boy KVB - one of the really good guys on this forum. Sorry u had to witness another side of me but I simply was not going to allow that failing and scared white supremacist get away with another slew of disgusting vitriol without verbally knocking him out with a comprehensive psychiatric dissection of what he really is. The pen really is mightier than the sword. By the way, most of my friends are white, and the vast majority of white people are good and decent people, but once in a while u get a guy that can't even figure out himself that he's a miserable being, so someone like me has to come in and reveal him to not only others, but to himself. Kid was thoroughly and savagely owned, and he knows now he's not fooling any intellectuals. No Sir.
    Mr. 1975,

I would like to apologize to you on behalf of all white people for being white.

It is wrong for me to be white.

I would change it if I could.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3744

Quote Originally Posted by blankoblanco View Post
    "man" is included in the word "woman." And it's automatically understood to include all of us in certain contexts. If this is a troll it's a really, really weak one. Step up your game
    No doubt. Being WO-man, she is part of man-KIND.

Root Languages and Etymology haven't been taught in decades.
    These people don't care about truth, only agenda and revisionist history angles.

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by ronald View Post
    Mr. 1975,

Can you change that dark heart ronny(rhymes with donny). US Other White People disagree with you, and you will never change, you are perfect like your messiah. Red ball licking ain't for everybody whitey. P. S. Ronny Better send in your top azzhole, you didn't make the cut this round. Keep trying, one day you can sit on top
    Last edited by BOA12; 11-23-18 at 09:41 AM.

homie1975

Mr. 1975,

98 to 99% of white folks i meet in America are good, decent people. It's the 1 to 2% that are the problem. Ironically, they might call themselves the upper 1 or 2%, but they are actually the bottom feeders. The lowest of the low. They know who they are more but importantly they know what they have NOT accomplished in life. The mirror doesn't lie.

BOA12

98 to 99% of white folks i meet in America are good, decent people. It's the 1 to 2% that are the problem. Ironically, they might call themselves the upper 1 or 2%, but they are actually the bottom feeders. The lowest of the low. They know who they are more but importantly they know what they have NOT accomplished in life. The mirror doesn't lie.
    Rank and file have never been the problem,, you got it correct about The Right rulers in charge today. Look to the top of the pyramid and back off, that shit rolls downhill from the black hearts of this world and still leaves a shit stain on Mankind. These azzholes R the prey of peace

homie1975

You fail to see that whites are the least racist on earth. Asians and Hispanics are pretty open about hating blacks. In africa today there are over 30 million living in slavery. Arabs hate blacks.
    Yet your solution is to get rid of whites who've given you handouts for decades. The new Latino country wont have a place for blacks and youre too stupid to see it.
    Nope. Wrong. Im saying keep everyone except white supremacists like u. That's what I'm saying. You're just a fringe element anyway, completely disenfranchised. You're either a product of Mommy and daddy's beliefs, or u are an outcast from your entire family because u don't play nice in the sandbox. Either way, u are losing in the game of life, and losing badly, so u sing the praises of your race because u feel the need to belong to something bigger and better than u that can carry your failing azz.

ronald

The bottom line is that in my 43.75 years of life (I was born in March 1975) I have learned that successful, educated people, are not hateful and do not elevate their races and ethnicities over others. They are secure with themselves and their accomplishments. Race supremacy (typically it is white supremacy) is born of fear and lack of intelligence. Sometime I feel sorry for these people and other times I curbstomp them
    I am confused here, sir.

You say, quite correctly, that educated people are not hateful.

However, you then go on to say "Sometime I feel sorry for these people and other times I curbstomp them With my vicious tongue"

Are you uneducated?

BOA12

I am confused here, sir.

However, you then go on to say "Sometime I feel sorry for these people and other times I curbstomp them With my vicious tongue"

Are you uneducated?
    I was wrong, you are the top azzhole.

homie1975

I am confused here, sir.

Are you uneducated?
    Didn't Jesus say love thy enemy. Am I not allowed to be diametrically opposed to someone's hateful and fearful opinions yet also be able to vascillate between despising them and feeling empathetic to their plight. Am I not?

Edit: oh wait, are u slamming me for my phone autocorrect not putting an "S" after 'sometimes" ?

Is this what we're lowering ourselves to? We can't fight back with an argument worth a lick so we clown on autocorrect and typos? Lmfao
    Last edited by homie1975; 11-23-18 at 11:35 AM.

ronald

Didn't Jesus say love thy enemy. Am I not allowed to be diametrically opposed to someone's hateful and fearful opinions yet also be able to vascillate between despising them and feeling empathetic to their plight. Am I not?
    I would simply argue that your language is hateful and hurtful.

The word "curbstomp" is unnecessary, as is your desire to be "vicious."

However, as a member of a marginalized minority I do believe you are entitled to some leeway.

Again, I apologize for what I am.

ronald

Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    I was wrong, you are the top azzhole.
    Pardon me?

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Edit: oh wait, are u slamming me for my phone autocorrect not putting an "S" after 'sometimes" ?

Is this what we're lowering ourselves to? We can't fight back with an argument worth a lick so we clown on autocorrect and typos? Lmfao
    Lol
    Hey retard, he is saying you are a hypocrite because you chastise people for something and then do exactly the same thing

Get a GED and you might be able to get to an adult reading comprehension level

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    are you going full blown Linda Moulton Howe?
    Homo Sapiens Sapiens...
    homo sexual sapiens is the term these guys prefer:

'

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: homie1975

homie1975

Pardon me?
    Last edited by homie1975; 11-23-18 at 12:15 PM.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

pretty sharp post....

only thing I can add is I sleep best with remnants of a tasty cinnamon ring on tongue.... and remnants of a rocher's chocolate truffel expelled from said cinnamon ring on my face.....

peacebyinches
    pull the trigger
    peacebyinches's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7802

Interesting discussion... I’d chime in but ever since the Illuminati and cloud people working for Hilary Clinton started tracking me I’ve had to lay low
    Points Awarded:

homie1975 gave peacebyinches 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    Does your job include selling those penis enlargement pumps???
    I need one but they are too expensive
    How bout a discount???
    I've got everything. When u can afford it, find me.

ronald

I've got everything. When u can afford it, find me.
    Please address the question posed to you in post # 52.

TY.

homie1975

Please address the question posed to you in post # 52.

TY.
    There is no question in there, only statements, some of which are false.

homie1975

RONALD is that you in your avatar?

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3369

Or they look down their noses at other people that aren't as fortunate as them. Nobody is perfect.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 11-24-18 at 01:42 PM.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Well, this thread took off.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Well, this thread took off.

BOA12

Tearing an azzhole azzhole is spiritually rewarding, by far the Best way to never selling out, the true fountain of youth we all can drink from. These guys need to upgrade back to jagggoofffs, Red ball licking ain't fashionable anymore, so it seems 1975,how cool for Mankind, ronny.

First 12