Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

could this "woman" steal an election???

let a wild crackheaded whore in as your "supervisor of elections", who proceeds to lock herself in a room with 1000s of mail-in ballots in broward county florida, and watch the fun ensue.

this whore was already found to have destroyed ballots of cast for candidates she didnt' want to win in 2016......

she's at it again...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jt315

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Cryin like a bitch. Trump got his orange head stomped on the midterms. Just like I said.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Count the votes. Accurately. All of them. Not that complicated. Republicans want to stop counting when they're ahead. Doesn't work that way.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Abraham’s trying to steal the Georgia election as well
    Disgusting

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Count the votes. Accurately. All of them. Not that complicated. Republicans want to stop counting when they're ahead. Doesn't work that way.
    provisional votes do not deserve to be counted until the voter (who was dq'd from voting regularly for whatever reason) is proven to be a qualified voter.....

I could have voted in fla last week on a provisional ballot.... u saying my unqualified vote should be in the mix.... this bitch was reprimanded for tearing up ballots last election.... should've been locked up then.....

she locked people out of her office to continue "her count" of mail in votes.... probably has a voting machine running away as we speak, voting for people who are registered but didn't turn out on election day, to garner more pro-dumbass votes.....

lock her up

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Abraham’s trying to steal the Georgia election as well
    Disgusting
    yep, now she's "finding" ballots....

pure shit show

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Allowing her to remain involved is a crime in itself....
    Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    provisional votes do not deserve to be counted until the voter (who was dq'd from voting regularly for whatever reason) is proven to be a qualified voter.....

I could have voted in fla last week on a provisional ballot.... u saying my unqualified vote should be in the mix.... this bitch was reprimanded for tearing up ballots last election.... should've been locked up then.....

she locked people out of her office to continue "her count" of mail in votes.... probably has a voting machine running away as we speak, voting for people who are registered but didn't turn out on election day, to garner more pro-dumbass votes.....

lock her up

Auto Donk

this bitch did this last election.....

looks legit to me

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

all rigged and controlled but a fun show anyways

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Cryin like a bitch. Trump got his orange head stomped on the midterms. Just like I said.
    your broke ass didn't see the election results,apparently.... picking up seats in the senate is hardly getting stomped.... it's kicking ass

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

your broke ass didn't see the election results,apparently.... picking up seats in the senate is hardly getting stomped.... it's kicking ass
    Dems gain almost 40 seats in the House (plus 7-8 governors and 7 state houses), but because Repubs can gain 1 or 2 senate seats they kicked ass? Yeah, OK, sure.

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13772

It was a yellow stream of Trump piss all over your face broke back .

Auto Donk

Dems gain almost 40 seats in the House (plus 7-8 governors and 7 state houses), but because Repubs can gain 1 or 2 senate seats they kicked ass? Yeah, OK, sure.
    didn't see the media slammin' homboy barrack and clinton when they both lost their asses in midterms; so trump, who did better than both of those idiots, must've kicked ass bigtime

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

didn't see the media slammin' homboy barrack and clinton when they both lost their asses in midterms; so trump, who did better than both of those idiots, must've kicked ass bigtime
    They did lose their asses, that is true. And they readily admitted it.

maggieballs
    maggieballs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 549

Haha. Good luck stopping it! We're gonna find as many as it takes.

Auto Donk

wow.... i just got back from florida, and low and behold, I found 14,500 uncounted ballots in my suit case, all for scott and desantis....

Auto Donk

vitterd

Auto Donk is retarded. I’m not saying that to be insulting....he is very slow and challenged.

Auto Donk

Auto Donk is retarded. I’m not saying that to be insulting....he is very slow and challenged.
    regardless, at least I aint a broke dik fuk like you, not even able to go pro on sbr

you're worse off than the crack head supervisor of elections of broward county

TiredPro
    TiredPro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    all rigged and controlled but a fun show anyways
    is rigged spelled with an r or an n ??
    Points Awarded:

PaperTrail07 gave TiredPro 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

vitterd

regardless, at least I aint a broke dik fuk like you, not even able to go pro on sbr

Broke? That’s why when I challenged you to dime bets you ran to mods like a bitch. Take your hundred bucks back....you need it you crying broke Pussy.

Going pro does nothing now but makes you claim I borrowed or stole it. I know right wing games. I’ve been dealing with broke losers like you for years

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

No offense - well, maybe a little - but if you think that crackhead is capable of stealing an election you're more retarded than vitterd thinks.

vitterd

No offense - well, maybe a little - but if you think that crackhead is capable of stealing an election you're more retarded than vitterd thinks.
    Donk actually thinks that Ford’s lawyer recieved a payoff in the courtroom from another law maker at the Kavanaugh hearing. .....he is always thinking conspiracy.....of course he thinks this woman can steal the election. He is that dumb....I’m telling ya.

Think about his conspiracy though with kavanaugh hearing. It would go something like this:

Ford Lawyer: I know we said this is pro bono work but we still wanna be paid

Sheila Jackson: ok we can sneak funds to you but it must be confidential

Ford Lawyer: lets do it right as we break at the hearing in front of all the cameras and 50 million viewers on tv

Sheila Jackson: Great idea. It will be in a white envelope

Auto Donk

woman looks worse off than most crack head hos hangin around in htown's third ward....

video posted last month foreshadowed today's shit show:

this ho has kept enough dead broward county people on the rolls to alter most elections....

refuses to purge them.....

she needs to be locked up

those dead people, however, are voting as we speak

Auto Donk

Donk actually thinks that Ford’s lawyer recieved a payoff in the courtroom from another law maker at the Kavanaugh hearing. .....he is always thinking conspiracy.....of course he thinks this woman can steal the election. He is that dumb....I’m telling ya.

Think about his conspiracy though with kavanaugh hearing. It would go something like this:

Ford Lawyer: I know we said this is pro bono work but we still wanna be paid

Sheila Jackson: ok we can sneak funds to you but it must be confidential

Ford Lawyer: lets do it right as we break at the hearing in front of all the cameras and 50 million viewers on tv

Sheila Jackson: Great idea. It will be in a white envelope
    yet no one has revealed the contents of that envelope....

and shelia jackson lee's look in that video, and body language, show she's up to something shady and on the "down low"

and yes, bdf vittles, she IS THAT DUMB.... have you ever heard her speak/try to speak.... total idiot.....

Auto Donk

ps... I didn't post the hundreds of vids and memes and gifs of the payoff, calling it such.....

guess everyone is that dumb, huh, bdf vittles?

Auto Donk

Broke? That’s why when I challenged you to dime bets you ran to mods like a bitch. Take your hundred bucks back....you need it you crying broke Pussy.

Going pro does nothing now but makes you claim I borrowed or stole it. I know right wing games. I’ve been dealing with broke losers like you for years
    never saw any dime bet, you punk

but i have seen you ain't got a hundred to go pro, and I challenged u to do so and you failed, bdf

vitterd

yet no one has revealed the contents of that envelope....

and shelia jackson lee's look in that video, and body language, show she's up to something shady and on the "down low"

and yes, bdf vittles, she IS THAT DUMB.... have you ever heard her speak/try to speak.... total idiot.....
    The contents have been revealed...by FOX NEWS of all places. No money at all...just notes of well wishes. Good god you’re a dipshit.

Seriously, you are a retard. Dumb redneck broke loser.

vitterd

never saw any dime bet, you punk

but i have seen you ain't got a hundred to go pro, and I challenged u to do so and you failed, bdf
    Yes you did and then you threatened to tell Mods to get me banned for trying to bet you real money.

Pussy.

firedawg

Yes you did and then you threatened to tell Mods to get me banned for trying to bet you real money.

Pussy.
    Liberalism is disease

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Liberalism is disease
    Most of those votes they are counting now or military that's overseas. That people would be bitching about it shows the hypocrisy that these people are good enough to serve us but not good enough to vote.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Democrats gained 336 seats in two years of trump. Obama lost a thousand seats over 8 years. Just shows you that you can't add to be a trump fan.

firedawg

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Most of those votes they are counting now or military that's overseas. That people would be bitching about it shows the hypocrisy that these people are good enough to serve us but not good enough to vote.
    Dead wrong

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13772

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Time for your nap you babbling fool .
    Points Awarded:

Itsamazing777 gave jt315 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

vitterd

Liberalism is disease
    This loser stalking me again. Go set fires and put them out tubby arsonist.

12 Last