pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

This is why it's better to be poor and live in the US than rich and live in Costa Rica. There are kidnappers, the police is corrupted and get bribed easily and the locals will always conspire against the Americans. Money does not worth risking your life.

Esco
    Esco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2725

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    This is why it's better to be poor and live in the US than rich and live in Costa Rica. There are kidnappers, the police is corrupted and get bribed easily and the locals will always conspire against the Americans. Money does not worth risking your life
    Agreed on CR, but Panama City is pretty safe. Kidnappings are pretty rare there

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Just as dangerous as Mexico. Not a good idea to flaunt your riches in the poor slums of either Country. You'll quickly become a target..

Best to live in a secure gated community if you do.. Build that wall ..
    Only a sucker or pussy like you would get robbed overseas. Knowing your surroundings and common sense will keep you safe. Walls are for pussies like you jibby.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Only a sucker or pussy like you would get robbed overseas. Knowing your surroundings and common sense will keep you safe. Walls are for pussies like you jibby.
    Don't make come to Vegas and shake some sense into Gritters..

Biff41
    Biff41's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4769

Don't make come to Vegas and shake some sense into Gritters..

People I talked to got robbed in Mex while trying to stay lo key.

Esco

Quote Originally Posted by Biff41 View Post
    People I talked to got robbed in Mex while trying to stay lo key
    Mexico is 2 years away from evolving into a total narco-state civil war IMO

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Quote Originally Posted by ManosdePiedra View Post
    no body yet? strange for sure--and silence on all this is even more strange
    I mean some mob hits there's no body. NO body no crime. Costa Rica is close to the ocean. Be very easy to take anyone's body out on a boat and dump them in the ocean.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Esco View Post
    South American and Mexico are ticking time bombs.. Everyone will be wanting to pour into America. Better hope and pray those US borders never completely open up.

Americans will then be the ones running away ..

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10335

Sad

JayTris07
    JayTris07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Just saw this while my lady was on this site,

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-American.html.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Codone69
    Codone69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1501

Now if you could locate Lenny....

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Codone69 View Post
    Now if you could locate Lenny....
    Cascade? Pretty sure he is around

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

So was this Tony guy a good guy or a diccc in real life? Anybody know him?

Karma does play a roll in these types of tragedies at times. Just saying.

HurryUpAndDrink

So was this Tony guy a good guy or a diccc in real life? Anybody know him?

Karma does play a roll in these types of tragedies at times. Just saying.

I worked for him. Thought me how to "move" live betting. Did you fly over my long post in this page?

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Quote Originally Posted by JayTris07 View Post
    Just saw this while my lady was on this site,

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-American.html.
    the dailymail does a great job on articles w lots of pics they are so much better than all the us news sites

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    the dailymail does a great job on articles w lots of pics they are so much better than all the us news sites
    +1

I love that site

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    I worked for him. Thought me how to "move" live betting. Did you fly over my long post in this page?
    Dude I don't read long posts when I'm betting live and watching games sorry.. Can you give me the short version HUD?

Did he seem like a nice guy that flew straight in life?

Esco

I think you meant "taught".

That doesnt sound like a very strong endorsement.....LOL

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Drinker last time I was there Uber was done. That was less than 3 months ago. Has something changed?

renting a car there could be a major pain in the ass as well. Make sure you use a credit card co. that you have a good relationship with. They are taking a minimum of $1500 for a security deposit and hold onto it for weeks.

Can you recommend someone to do blow with that I’d be comfortable with? Maybe a couple character letters.

HurryUpAndDrink

I think you meant "taught".

That doesnt sound like a very strong endorsement.....LOL
    I'm high and awake for 56 hours what do u want from me?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Esco

Esco

I dont recommend Uber or flagging a taxi in any 3rd world country.

Go with the taxis that are in the yellow pages, those are usually reliable

Esco

What I want 1 Percenter, is some cool Tony 5Dimes stories. The ones I know you have.

Come on, entertain us will ya!!

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Drinker last time I was there Uber was done. That was less than 3 months ago. Has something changed?

renting a car there could be a major pain in the ass as well. Make sure you use a credit card co. that you have a good relationship with. They are taking a minimum of $1500 for a security deposit and hold onto it for weeks.

Can you recommend someone to do blow with that I’d be comfortable with? Maybe a couple character letters.
    I don't understand the bold part?

Man, I only use UBER, it might be illegal but the service is still the same, traffic officers were on the hunt for some weeks but you know how shit is down here; its all for show.

I am willing to say the president and his team want to keep Uber around but needed to give something to the syndicates especially after the fiscal reform. He can't fight all fronts at the same time, and he needs to start tackling the insecurity issue and the open borders we have... we are getting flooded with narcos from the south and with war-thorned PTSD rapists from the north. Bare in mind I'm generalizing on purpose, no way all people are bad, but we literally don't check anybody who crosses the border up North, 90% come illegally.

Uber will continue, and the government seems to be drafting a law to legalize it.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Too many circles...swiss cheese

HurryUpAndDrink

I dont recommend Uber or flagging a taxi in any 3rd world country.

Go with the taxis that are in the yellow pages, those are usually reliable
    not here man, our red taxis are basically the countries' mob LMAO... no, seriously they will rob you blind.

Uber is super safe, zero incidents for me so far... I had a red cab steal my phone and another one tried to cut my head off with a machete.

HurryUpAndDrink

Took almost 100 rides last year btw

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

I don't understand the bold part?

Man, I only use UBER, it might be illegal but the service is still the same, traffic officers were on the hunt for some weeks but you know how shit is down here; its all for show.

I am willing to say the president and his team want to keep Uber around but needed to give something to the syndicates especially after the fiscal reform. He can't fight all fronts at the same time, and he needs to start tackling the insecurity issue and the open borders we have... we are getting flooded with narcos from the south and with war-thorned PTSD rapists from the north. Bare in mind I'm generalizing on purpose, no way all people are bad, but we literally don't check anybody who crosses the border up North, 90% come illegally.

Uber will continue, and the government seems to be drafting a law to legalize it.
    Was joking about the blow part. I know. You been up 56 hours !

We we had a driver when down in jaco in May & Aug. I’m sure you know anything down there is $3 by taxi. You’re only going to the Cocal anyway Am right next door to Crocs so no worries there. Next 2 times did rent a car as the highway going down was pretty smooth sailing most of the time. Agree with the whole border issues. Spoke with a lot of xpats down there who before their 90 days are up they have buses that take you to the border. Supposed to be out of the country 72 hours but they come back the same day & no one says a word.

HurryUpAndDrink

Was joking about the blow part. I know. You been up 56 hours !

We we had a driver when down in jaco in May & Aug. I’m sure you know anything down there is $3 by taxi. You’re only going to the Cocal anyway Am right next door to Crocs so no worries there. Next 2 times did rent a car as the highway going down was pretty smooth sailing most of the time. Agree with the whole border issues. Spoke with a lot of xpats down there who before their 90 days are up they have buses that take you to the border. Supposed to be out of the country 72 hours but they come back the same day & no one says a word.

Yep, EVERYONE does this, cheap vacations every 3 months

Yeah last time I went was in December 2015 I'm sure it has changed tons (thats the trip I broke off with exgf so kinda has bad juju for me), our fight was the night McGregor knocked Aldo in seconds lol, will never forget. I like staying in hermosa because of the beach, it also prefer walking there is just more laid back...

In Jaco is a pest to walk at night, petty drug dealers offering their shit or asking for change... I know I do blow but I never buy from strangers... or at least avoid it the most I can. The cab from Jaco to Hermosa was 5000 or around $9...
    The drive is not bad man, that highway is actually pretty decent! My brother is dating a local French woman that lives in Jaco (if that makes sense lol) and she invited me and my girl for Easter, not sure if I still have a girlfriend by then tho lol.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

[/B]Yep, EVERYONE does this, cheap vacations every 3 months

Yeah last time I went was in December 2015 I'm sure it has changed tons (thats the trip I broke off with exgf so kinda has bad juju for me), our fight was the night McGregor knocked Aldo in seconds lol, will never forget. I like staying in hermosa because of the beach, it also prefer walking there is just more laid back...

In Jaco is a pest to walk at night, petty drug dealers offering their shit or asking for change... I know I do blow but I never buy from strangers... or at least avoid it the most I can. The cab from Jaco to Hermosa was 5000 or around $9...
    The drive is not bad man, that highway is actually pretty decent! My brother is dating a local French woman that lives in Jaco (if that makes sense lol) and she invited me and my girl for Easter, not sure if I still have a girlfriend by then tho lol.
    yeah a guy who moved there from Vermont I think they found dead a month or 2 ago. Heard he was flashing a lot of cash though. Found his body in a shallow grave. Another American was stabbed down there when he wouldn’t buy drugs from a guy and started fighting. Like anywhere else you just gotta be careful.

I’ll be down at that time. Let me know (non homo)

HurryUpAndDrink

yeah a guy who moved there from Vermont I think they found dead a month or 2 ago. Heard he was flashing a lot of cash though. Found his body in a shallow grave. Another American was stabbed down there when he wouldn’t buy drugs from a guy and started fighting. Like anywhere else you just gotta be careful.

I’ll be down at that time. Let me know (non homo)
    Hahaha yeah sure man I was just being a dick as I'm sure you were too...

The good thing is no feud has to last forever and this is just the internet. At some point everyone agrees on something.

Man, is a shame... if you don't want drugs just don't even reply and keep walking, I hate that shit, one should be able to walk around WITHOUT that hassle and the police allowing the same guys do that every night is a joke. They must be getting a cut.

Last time I was there I met some seedy dudes as of course the yeyo and mdma I brought from SJ was depleted in hours by my girlfriend and her friend

HurryUpAndDrink

Have you been to La California? is the main reason I hate going

you can't walk without some crackhead asking for change, and if you are smoking they will come in hordes to ask for the "ultimo jalón"

for penetrates sake, man

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Have you been to La California? is the main reason I hate going

you can't walk without some crackhead asking for change, and if you are smoking they will come in hordes to ask for the "ultimo jalón"

for penetrates sake, man
    I like La Cali, especially el Mercado. Start at Rafa's for some cheap chiliguaros and beers. head on over to Mercado afterwards.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

I need some good white girl in the tri state area.

Is JJ the go to guy?

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    I need some good white girl in the tri state area.

Is JJ the go to guy?
    Only go to jj for jerkoff techniques. He tried to demonstrate in front of me last year at foxwoods...i had to run away and call security, but i will say he was doing something I've never seen before.

First ... 19202122232425 ... Last