JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

California collusion and voter fraud

Wanna see what real voter tampering and voter fraud looks like.. California making Russia look like Saints..

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-...g-age-citizens

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20469

Vote early and often.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

Been going on a long time there, Jibs. The left will not stop at anything. Sad times for voters. Hopefully it gets resolved by having voters show I.d along with a ballot they were sent that is barcoded. That will stop it all but we know the left will have none of that.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

This hell hole of a state has the highest taxes of any state in the nation, yet their public schools rank 45th in the nation. The Lt. Governor, a Democrat, says that this is unacceptable and the state must do something to correct this. It is HIS party that is responsible for this. 90% of these illegal voters are Hispanics. The State is infested with them.

RangeFinder

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    This hell hole of a state has the highest taxes of any state in the nation, yet their public schools rank 45th in the nation. The Lt. Governor, a Democrat, says that this is unacceptable and the state must do something to correct this. It is HIS party that is responsible for this. 90% of these illegal voters are Hispanics. The State is infested with them.
    It's all about power and control with democrats. They do not care about the people. Only themselves as elitists.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by RangeFinder View Post
    Been going on a long time there, Jibs. The left will not stop at anything. Sad times for voters. Hopefully it gets resolved by having voters show I.d along with a ballot they were sent that is barcoded. That will stop it all but we know the left will have none of that.
    Yup, that's why California will always be a Democratic State and vote Democratic.. Us few Republicans that live in the sunshine State are far and few in between when stacking up at the voting boxes.. This is why California is going in the dumps now in every aspect.. Homeless, high taxation, illegals, crime, horrific traffic, public schooling, crumbling roads, drugs, gangs, etc.. Everything is going to shiiiit under our continued liberal leadership..

Dems will still vote in Dems though now matter how bad it gets.. They will continue to treat illegals better then their own American citizens..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 10-09-18 at 06:06 PM.

RangeFinder

I'm voting Cox for Gov no doubt. I'd love for him to pull the upset.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I'm with ya on that buddy!! .. Don't hold your breath though for the upset..

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/08/u...-john-cox.html

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

Vote for Cox!

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern

California is a Scam. I need to get out of here

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Total agree!!!

Good man

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_Guest_Pro View Post
    California is a Scam. I need to get out of here
    Me as well one of these days especially if things don't turn around for the better.. If I didn't have family and didn't own property out here I might be on my way to Florida or Hawaii already...

I only can see it getting worse under Democratic leadership like it has been..

RangeFinder

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Me as well one of these days especially if things don't turn around for the better.. If I didn't have family and didn't own property out here I might be on my way to Florida or Hawaii already...

I only can see it getting worse under Democratic leadership like it has been..
    Let's turn it around with our votes

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Let's turn it around with our votes
    We will try.. Many Californians are starting to wake up but the Illegal votes still may be to much to over come..

Keeping hope alive for a better California!!!

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Libtards suspiciously absent from this thread

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

jibbs u should prob move to wyoming or montna, not many black people or illegals, also no mob rule
    Last edited by cincinnatikid513; 10-10-18 at 12:48 AM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    jibbs u should prob move to wyoming or montana , not many black people or illegals
    I don't mind black people or Mexicans honestly but when they begin take over my hood and there are millions causing more crime, drugs and other shiit that becomes something I don't want to live around... Needless to say public schools suffer, everything gets dirty, and traffic becomes a nightmare.. Welcome to LA!!!!

Don't make me out to be a racist pal because I'm not.. I just like living in really nice areas now and as I get older and I don't want them going to shit because of the onslaught of illegals and crime pouring in... Don't want to be overwhelmed by the homeless either when they spread disease and filth and erect tent cities..

Needless to say I don't want to see my hood go to shit where the property values drop quickly.. That sucks.. Saw that happen to my sister 5 years ago whom lived in the San Fernando valley here in So Cal... Her home went from $750k to $450k in just a few years when the Mexicans took over her hood.. .. Became unsafe to raise her children, my nephews too... She got out of DODGE!!!! Took a huge loss on her home which was once a really nice home in a really nice hood.. Not today!!!
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 10-10-18 at 12:55 AM.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

I don't mind black people or Mexicans honestly but when they begin take over my hood and there are millions causing more crime, drugs and other shiit that becomes something I don't want to live around... Needless to say public schools suffer, everything gets dirty, and traffic becomes a nightmare.. Welcome to LA!!!!

Don't make me out to be a racist pal because I'm not.. I just like living in really nice areas now and as I get older I don't want them going to shit because of the onslaught of illegals and crime... Don't want to be overwhelmed by the homeless either when they spread disease and filth..
    move, california is expensive and not getting any whiter

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Jibs we been down this road before

You make yourself out to be a racist because you are. Re-read your first fukking line “I don’t mind blacks or Mexicans”....

My brother is a lot like you, lives in Texas but at least he had the balls to admit years ago he was most likely racist. Still he treats blacks and Mexicans nicely for the most part, he tolerates them but he is racist. Turns out he wasn’t aware, just like you. He recognized it, manned up and admitted it. I hope and pray one day you do the same

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Jibs we been down this road before

You make yourself out to be a racist because you are. Re-read your first fukking line “I don’t mind blacks or Mexicans”....

My brother is a lot like you, lives in Texas but at least he had the balls to admit years ago he was most likely racist. Still he treats blacks and Mexicans nicely for the most part, he tolerates them but he is racist. Turns out he wasn’t aware, just like you. He recognized it, manned up and admitted it. I hope and pray one day you do the same
    Nope black people and Mexians with real good jobs and real dreams want to move out of the crime ridden hoods in LA to give their kids a better chance at life and better education..

White people that live in good areas like I do want to preserve the nice city we live in and don't want to see it turn into crime ridden drug infested ghetto...

Has nothing to do with racism Kraken.. I don't expect you to be understand this though.. You'll just see it as racism like most liberals do...

It's kinda like open borders, you want America to go to shiit in a hurry then open up those borders and let all the illegals and drugs.. Or we can build walls and preserve what we have and help other Countries from a far.. Democrats don't grasp this concept yet unfortunately. ..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 10-10-18 at 01:14 AM.

jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

LOL this story is about as true as the statement "JLABIA is not a racist". Its been explained many times and several states report the same thing. And several of those states are predominately Republican. Love how you left that info out JLABIA. You are a joke and a lying racist fraud.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jayfly View Post
    LOL this story is about as true as the statement "JLABIA is not a racist". Its been explained many times and several states report the same thing. And several of those states are predominately Republican. Love how you left that info out JLABIA. You are a joke and a lying racist fraud.
    Right on key with your troll JIBBBY post as usual... Nothing original same old garbage, come Jay you must try harder.. I know you got it in you pal!!

I break it down and keep it real... You know this but you don't own this...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I'm gonna sum up California and the direction it is going.. You have the rich living in their rich areas, police departments go to the extremes to keep those areas safe.. I live in one.. We pay the most city and State taxes so it is a priority...

The poor and depressed areas are neglected, millions of illegals aren't helping.. So you have the public systems completely crumbling and failing.. Starts with Public schooling.. Freebies aren't working either as it only encourages more illegals to come in and work it, or it enables the lazy and poor to not work or go to school to learn a trade..

Then we have the drug epidemic and increase housing and apartment costs.. That creates more homeless and more tents erecting in every city... The warm weather, the free food drives, the handouts and pan handling opportunities give many homeless a workable life that they want and enjoy...

It's only gonna get worse in time.. I've seen it go down hill over the years and it's going down hill faster and faster.. .. California needs drastic leadership change to turn things around.. Higher gas taxes, State taxes and Property taxes is what we are looking at if we don't, higher crime, more drugs, and more gang activity will increase also. Everyone responsible will home school their kids.. Public schooling will simply become to dangerous and over crowded which is happening now!!!

Oh and Those generous pension plans set up in California are running dry also.. Can't wait to see how they are gonna pay that off when the money runs out? Probably State Taxes will raise 25 percent if I had to guess to offset that in a few years..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 10-10-18 at 09:15 PM.

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Do a search for project veritas uncovering voter fraud.

And "dead people voting for democrats".

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

All you SBRer's that live in Ca. If you don't like the place, move to Idaho with mark Furhman and the rest of the racist bigots that live their..

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

I'm gonna sum up California and the direction it is going.. You have the rich living in their rich areas, police departments go to the extremes to keep those areas safe.. I live in one.. We pay the most city and State taxes so it is a priority...

The poor and depressed areas are neglected, millions of illegals aren't helping.. So you have the public systems completely crumbling and failing.. Starts with Public schooling.. Freebies aren't working either as it only encourages more illegals to come in and work it, or it enables the lazy and poor to not work or go to school to learn a trade..

Then we have the drug epidemic and increase housing and apartment costs.. That creates more homeless and more tents erecting in every city... The warm weather, the free food drives, the handouts and pan handling opportunities give many homeless a workable life that they want and enjoy...

It's only gonna get worse in time.. I've seen it go down hill over the years and it's going down hill faster and faster.. .. California needs drastic leadership change to turn things around.. Higher gas taxes, State taxes and Property taxes is what we are looking at if we don't, higher crime, more drugs, and more gang activity will increase also. Everyone responsible will home school their kids.. Public schooling will simply become to dangerous and over crowded which is happening now!!!

Oh and Those generous pension plans set up in California are running dry also.. Can't wait to see how they are gonna pay that off when the money runs out? Probably State Taxes will raise 25 percent if I had to guess to offset that in a few years..
    Everyone send jibbby a box of Tissues..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    Everyone send jibbby a box of Tissues..
    Everyone send Hockey a I hate mother Russia Trump collusion doll with a set of pins to poke... Dems cry about voter fraud and outside voter influence when they do it more then all outside Countries combined right here in California..

You wonder why Dems one the popular vote, that's why... Voter fraud, illegals voting.. Dead people voting, etc.. Start an investigation!!

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    All you SBRer's that live in Ca. If you don't like the place, move to Idaho with mark Furhman and the rest of the racist bigots that live their..
    Good potatoes. Safe state. Low taxes. Nice people. Not a bad idea. You live out there Hockey? And suggestions?