Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

So, Matey, you want to be a pirate?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Like the vid Donkers!!!! Nothing worse then Pirates at sea.. Crimes at sea I think should be punishable by death..

I would maybe like to rent or buy a nice mid sized sail/yacht one day and sail the seven seas and around the world.. Is on the bucket list but not so sure I'll ever get around to doing that or have the balls to try...

I'll tell you this though if I do I'll be armed to the hilt.. Love to mount two 50 cal gatling guns on each side of my ocean ride and have radar tracking alert status if anything moving above sea level gets close to me.. Alarm style and at night especially....

I do not want to be boarded or jacked at sea.. Combination of these 2 boats below would work.. Would have to be long range sea worthy, be able to handle very rough seas..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-05-18 at 09:22 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Rough sea worthy...

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Rough sea worthy...

i'd love to be a private contractor/sniper hired by a big oil company to provide security on their vessel vs. all comers.....

kill fukkers with no fear of retribution.....

killin' over a hundred whitetail bucks, a few at distances over 400 yd, and only missing three since I was a kid, should be adequate bona fides....

and don't give me shit about shooting humans being different.... I have no problem killing beautiful, innocent, majestic bucks who've done nothing wrong to me and truly, all things considered, do NOT deserve to be shot....

gunning down greasy, lowlife somalis intent on harming me would be a pleasure and something I'd love to do with absolutely no regrets.... and candidly, they'd be easier targets than some of the quarry I pursue.....

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^^I'm with ya on that Donkers.. Gun em all down I say..