JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

This is why females have no business being cops...

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20469

MRS. GREY: His Honor intends to broaden the areas of participation for women in the police force.

HARRY CALLAHAN: Well that sounds very stylish.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

There are a lot of men that are not capable also

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Your Bigotry has no limit...........
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Thrilla

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Women can't physically match up with men, they can't take a punch like a man, they can't run as fast.. A man would have been able to do much better in a situation like that in the vid..

Has nothing to do with Bigotry or racism Pauly.. It's called physics and common sense.. I don't like to see women get hurt like that. I think female cops should do desk jobs or never get in the patrol cars without male partners. Women cops should only play complete back up rolls on the streets. Not be hands on solo....

Maybe Rhonda Rousey could be a cop though .. Just my take...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 08-30-18 at 04:42 PM.

jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Women can't physically match up with men, they can't take a punch like a man, they can't run as fast.. A man would have been able to do much better in a situation like that in the vid..

Has nothing to do with Bigotry or racism Pauly.. It's called physics and common sense.. I don't like to see women get hurt like that. I think female cops should do desk jobs or never get of the patrol cars with male partners, play complete back up rolls only on the streets. Not be hands on....

Maybe Rhonda Rousey could be a cop though .. Just my take...
    Pauly, sadly JLABIA has no clue as to how much of a bigot he is. Virtually every comment he makes its quite obvious to everyone but him.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MadTiger

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

You liberal fools are all the same, masters at pulling the race card..

Funny thing is I bet Jay and Pauly are probably white privileged little bitches that never faced real bigotry or racism in their lives.. Both of you clowns aren't women and you certainly aren't black.. Zip it already...

Go back home to mommy and get a warm hug. It will be ok....

Last edited by JIBBBY; 08-30-18 at 10:18 AM.

danshan11
    I am good at coin flips, I really am!
    danshan11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2888

male female is irrelevant, all officers corrections police and others should have to pass a yearly physical challenging exam, if they dont pass they are moved or removed from the force

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1724

Quote Originally Posted by jayfly View Post
    Pauly, sadly JLABIA has no clue as to how much of a bigot he is. Virtually every comment he makes its quite obvious to everyone but him.
    And yet you have no counter arguement to the video. Could it be that some pwople want to protect tiny little women? What is wrong with you?

jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

You liberal fools are all the same, masters at pulling the race card..

Funny thing is I bet Jay and Pauly are probably white privileged little bitches that never faced real bigotry or racism in their lives.. Both of you clowns aren't women and you certainly aren't black.. Zip it already...

Go back home to mommy and get a warm hug. It will be ok....

LOL for not knowing a dam thing about me you sure do make a lot of assumptions JLABIA

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by danshan11 View Post
    male female is irrelevant, all officers corrections police and others should have to pass a yearly physical challenging exam, if they dont pass they are moved or removed from the force
    No excuse for male officers to be fat and out of shape either, that I completely agree with.. If you can't run a 6 minute mile you shouldn't wear a uniform, just that simple.. They need lay off the free Duncun donuts and coffee in the mornings..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 08-30-18 at 04:42 PM.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

anyone can get beat down doesnt look like she followed proper procedure to me

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    anyone can get beat down doesnt look like she followed proper procedure to me
    Maybe. If anything this video is a case why you have a partner or wait for backup, not women shouldn't be police officers.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Maybe. If anything this video is a case why you have a partner or wait for backup, not women shouldn't be police officers.
    Im not a cop but Id think the proper way is to have the area clear first, the passenger of the vehicle is standing behind her. also Id think the proper way is to tell the guy to place his hands on the vehicle first then spread his legs and then to put his hands behind his back then walk towards him with the cuffs, she just motions him to the car with the cuffs already in her hand, dont think she should have taken a step forward until his hands were behind his back.
    Last edited by jtoler; 08-30-18 at 11:24 AM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Im not a cop but Id think the proper way is to have the area clear first, the passenger of the vehicle is standing behind her. also Id think the proper way is to tell the guy to place his hands on the vehicle first then spread his legs and then to put his hands behind his back then walk towards him with the cuffs, she just motions him to the car with the cuffs already in her hand, don't think she should have taken a step forward until his hands were behind his back.
    That dude had every intention of knocking out that female officer so I don't think any protocol would have saved her once they got close and standing.. She needed a male partner for that situation to defuse...

mcaulay777
    mcaulay777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16303

I saw Police Academy any one can be a police officer.How hard can it be.

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

And he probably said he was innocent and probably said he was pulled over for being black. And his daughter probably grew up to be a police officer

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

-10000 the female pig who got ko'd could kick jibby's pussy ass.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Some of us are old enough to remember when there WERE NO female cops.

If you NEED a cop you will choose the man 97.5% of the time.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    -10000 the female pig who got ko'd could kick jibby's pussy ass.
    .. Gritters you gotta laugh out of me with this post. Gritters is back..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Some of us are old enough to remember when there WERE NO female cops.

If you NEED a cop you will choose the man 97.5% of the time.
    Exactly, you'd sure as hell rather see a man get knocked out in the vid like that rather then a little female cop... That's why I started this thread.. Snowy on it!!!

I'd say the same for the Military and those on the front line.. You need men in those spots not women...

Who's best suited to get the job done should always be the standard.... Cops, military, etc..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 08-30-18 at 06:32 PM.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

I'll say it again

Gender equality ends when a fridge needs to go up 3 flights of stairs

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    I'll say it again

Gender equality ends when a fridge needs to go up 3 flights of stairs

dlowilly

Yes it's true that your average female cop cannot physically protect herself like your average male cop, but another aspect that needs to be mentioned is criminals see a female cop and become emboldened. Politically correct gender equality narratives are the last thing on these animals' minds.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Yes it's true that your average female cop cannot physically protect herself like your average male cop, but another aspect that needs to be mentioned is criminals see a female cop and become emboldened. Politically correct gender equality narratives are the last thing on these animals' minds.
    Exactly a thug will think I can hit this cop chick and she'll drop and I can get away... Man cop he may think twice.. Just like in the thread start vid...

Not sure that black dude would be facing 60 years in prison today if it was a male cop that pulled him over.. He'd think twice in trying to cold cocck a male cop I'm sure.. Female was an easy target to sucker punch and KO..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 08-30-18 at 07:34 PM.

dlowilly

Exactly a thug will think I can hit this cop chick and she'll drop and I can get away... Man cop he may think twice.. Just like in the thread start vid...

Not sure that black dude would be facing 60 years in prison today if it was a male cop that pulled him over.. He'd think twice in trying to cold cop a male cop I sure.. Female was an easy target..
    I think in this case the female cop ended up in a coma and had several titanium plates inserted in her head. Attempted murder has a maximum sentence of life and I assume that's what they charged him with

Here's another video gem about this kind of thing:

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Doubt we'll ever see a million women and feminine men across the country marching for the abuse that female police officers take.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I think in this case the female cop ended up in a coma and had several titanium plates inserted in her head. Attempted murder has a maximum sentence of life and I assume that's what they charged him with

Here's another video gem about this kind of thing:

I don't think they even carry tasers or guns in Sweden so that's to be expected.. One man could take 3 women, I know I could no problem if they didn't have tasers or guns.. Knock one out after the other with ease... It's just stupid policy with gender correctness in the world today..

They can't physically match up... It's not rocket science.. If the smart female cops know this they will probably be trigger happy too...

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

riots in cincy was started because a cop killed a guy who bitch slapped his female partner to escape while he was in court. It took him weeks to catch up with the black kid. But I know a female cop in cincy that beats most males suspects black and white. She is 5'9" 180 lbs with no fat. She picks more prime fluff than most men.

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

AFAIK the shooting accuracy test for many cops is having to hit a target 10 feet away. If you can hit a target 10 feet away (without missing twice, was it) you're accurate enough with a gun to be on the police force.

Their training and screening process absolutely fkn sucks.

The same with the TSA and other agencies.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

There is more to this story. I wonder if they were fukk buddies and she went there and found him with another girl and came back later and shot him for revenge. You don't randomly mistaken your own apartment. There are numbers and locks on the doors.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

why I have no problem with females being cops:

as I ALWAYS FUKKIN' SAY: FUK THA COPS!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 09-07-18 at 09:18 PM.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

give you a statement?

how bout you suck my f'n dick instead, cop?!?!?!?!