rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    just think it's ludicrous that a guy who killed more american military personnel in Nam, far more than any f'n VC -- and then had his dad cover it up -- who is the descendant of slave owners owning a 2,000 ac plantation chock full of f'n slaves (at a time when we are tearing down statutes of such plantation owners) -- gets a goddam week of this bullshit that's been spouting off all over the MSM......

f'n joke.... the guy had no soul or conviction.... sorry piece of shit voted against obamacare dozens of times until it mattered, then sold out everything he allegedly stood for and voted against repealing a portion of it when it really mattered.....

and his daughter's a fat obviously misguided two faced ho, just like her fukkin' father.... she is definitely her father's son.....
    Does he had size J cups too?

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11522

and his daughter's a fat obviously misguided two faced ho, just like her fukkin' father.... she is definitely her father's son.....
    Donker.. tell us how you really feel about Johnny boy.

I have no real opinion good guy bad guy
    From the outside looking in seems
    like a life well lived.

However one thing about your comment
    about him being fat??

never saw the guy fat was he really
    ever fat call him what the fuckkk you
    want but fat??

I believe you just don’t like him so
    you called him fat.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Then how do you explain the polls that show a majority, by 9 points, say it's disrespectful?

Are you saying the majority of Americans are sociopaths? But your tardness isn't? Is that what you're saying?
    roy if you ever played football you would know that when someone gets hurt everyone else always takes a knee.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19026

You have to be seriously retarded to think kneeling during the national anthem IS NOT disrespectful to those that have sacrificed.

But all good. Tards will be tards. Maybe they can burn down their neighborhood too.
    Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    being a sociopath you would see the only side you want to see. vets arnt upset but you are go figure.
    Considering a VET is the one that told him to kneel. I don't think they are upset.

Rep's & guys like Roy continue to push Trump's BS agenda. Even though many of them know this.

Fascist like to wrap themselves in the flag. But most don't have the balls to fight for it.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Al Masters View Post
    Donker.. tell us how you really feel about Johnny boy.

I have no real opinion good guy bad guy
    From the outside looking in seems
    like a life well lived.

However one thing about your comment
    about him being fat??

never saw the guy fat was he really
    ever fat call him what the fuckkk you
    want but fat??

I believe you just don’t like him so
    you called him fat.
    re read it, i didn't call that corrupt little bastard fat, I called his fat-ass daughter fat.... the similarity was meant to be limited the two-facedness and misguided comments.....

I, like lanny davis, can see how my comment can be read to include his fat-ass daughter's obesity as being attributed to him as well..... sorry for the confusion....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 09-04-18 at 09:51 AM.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Considering a VET is the one that told him to kneel. I don't think they are upset.

Rep's & guys like Roy continue to push Trump's BS agenda. Even though many of them know this.

Fascist like to wrap themselves in the flag. But most don't have the balls to fight for it.
    If you antifags hate the country so much just leave. If it's so bad then gtfo. The rest of us love the country and we are gonna punish Antifags for being disrespectful. Keperpunk- unemployed. NFL ratings - toilet. ESPN gets political - toliet. CNN goes fake - toilet. By chance you noticing a trend??

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

If you antifags hate the country so much just leave. If it's so bad then gtfo. The rest of us love the country and we are gonna punish Antifags for being disrespectful. Keperpunk- unemployed. NFL ratings - toilet. ESPN gets political - toliet. CNN goes fake - toilet. By chance you noticing a trend??
    Democrats move to +14 in midterms.

Notice a trend?

khicks26

The NFL is doing fine. Preseason games were in the top 10 of TV ratings. Players continue to kneel in respect of the flag, military & to protest violence.

Seeing that fascist just want money & power. Don't give a shit about football or the flag. Why shouldn't they be the ones to leave.

I do see a trend. It scares the shit out of guys like you. That's why your in here spreading your BS daily.

RoyBacon

No one is scared. We will take our dollars elsewhere. You antifags can get back to honoring the flag by burning it and dressing up like ISIS.

vitty, +14? LOL... You already said you expect a 25 seat pick up which is slightly below average. Yea all the hate and all you can muster up is 25 seats? LOL

khicks26

No one is scared. We will take our dollars elsewhere. You antifags can get back to honoring the flag by burning it and dressing up like ISIS.

vitty, +14? LOL... You already said you expect a 25 seat pick up which is slightly below average. Yea all the hate and all you can muster up is 25 seats? LOL
    See YA. Go to one of those shit hole counties you guys love so much. Take your false narratives about the flag, ISIS & the fascism with you.
    Last edited by khicks26; 09-04-18 at 10:17 AM.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Clearly you don’t know what +14 I’m talking about. You should look it up. It’s not +14 seats dummy

RoyBacon

See YA. Go to one of those shit hole counties you guys love so much. Take your false narratives about the flag, ISIS & the fascism with you.
    See ya? We ain't leaving cracker! We will take our entertainment dollars elsewhere.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Clearly you don’t know what +14 I’m talking about. You should look it up. It’s not +14 seats dummy
    Roy taking his dollars elsewhere (taking his ball & going home). I think I pissed him off by calling out his BS.

He's kicking the crap out of his golf clubs as we speak.

RoyBacon

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Duh..it's a cherry picked generic ballot.

You are the guys who claim to be smart???

khicks26

See ya? We ain't leaving cracker! We will take our entertainment dollars elsewhere.
    Go ahead. Going to be tough to bet on the NFL & not watch it.

I don't care if you stay, just quit spreading BS fascist narratives. Maybe become a real American like KAP.

khicks26

You clowns kill me with this shit. Thinking you can stop a corporation like the NFL. The only way it stops is if the players quit playing.

That's what people pay to see.

RoyBacon

You clowns kill me with this shit. Thinking you can stop a corporation like the NFL. The only way it stops is if the players quit playing.

That's what people pay to see.
    I'm fine with the NFL. I'm fine with CNN and the rest of you fake left antifags. Just choose not to support them. It's funny when they show the half empty stadiums.

khicks26

I'm fine with the NFL. I'm fine with CNN and the rest of you fake left antifags. Just choose not to support them. It's funny when they show the half empty stadiums.
    Yeah the NFL is losing money because of guys like you. Keep dreaming Roy. You will also be watching every Sunday, don't kid yourself.

RoyBacon

Yeah the NFL is losing money because of guys like you. Keep dreaming Roy. You will also be watching every Sunday, don't kid yourself.
    I may watch the Cowboys if they happen to be on. None of them disrespected the country.

I am all for CNN being fake, players disrespecting the country. I love how the free market punished them both. I say let them burn the flag at midfield.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11987

I may watch the Cowboys if they happen to be on. None of them disrespected the country.

I am all for CNN being fake, players disrespecting the country. I love how the free market punished them both. I say let them burn the flag at midfield.
    ESPN is a good example of that.. GO FARTHER LEFT and FULL LIBTARD and see what happens to your business in America!!!! Nike is in for a rude awakening...

RoyBacon

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    ESPN is a good example of that.. GO FARTHER LEFT and FULL LIBTARD and see what happens to your business in America!!!! Nike is in for a rude awakening...
    Tards think because they scream the loudest they are in charge. So they do stupid things like boycotting InNOut. Or like CNN, we can be full fake and corner the market. Lose.

Tards honestly believe they are the majority and that stupidity has cost them dearly.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Dems are now pulling back on the IN and OUT boycott.. I can't believe they called for the boycott just because the owners support and donated to the Republican party.. How stupid is that? I think they realized what they did and said ooooops.. Stupid Dems...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/09/03/in-n-out-boycott-not-happening-california-democrat-now-says-after-calling-for-boycott.html

chico2663

Why is it people that never had the decency to serve always want to tell us what being a patriot is about? Why is it people who have never served want to call Mccain a traitor? D on't give me darrell because he got kicked out before DON'T ASK DON'T TELL! Only people that have a problem are the cheerleaders for the guy who wants to make himself king. Can't afford to give a 2.1 % raise to federal workers. But will tell his buddies at mar lago "I just made you guys a lot of money." This guy is letting the saudis and russians decide our foriegn policy. Funny how people that have had real life experience that served their country call him "moron" or "idiot."

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Why is it people that never had the decency to serve always want to tell us what being a patriot is about? Why is it people who have never served want to call Mccain a traitor? D on't give me darrell because he got kicked out before DON'T ASK DON'T TELL! Only people that have a problem are the cheerleaders for the guy who wants to make himself king. Can't afford to give a 2.1 % raise to federal workers. But will tell his buddies at mar lago "I just made you guys a lot of money." This guy is letting the saudis and russians decide our foriegn policy. Funny how people that have had real life experience that served their country call him "moron" or "idiot."
    I think Trump will walk back on freezing wages, however I'm curious your thoughts on public unions.... should public sector employees have the right to unionize in a monopolistic enterprise?

Every Democrat leader, including Kennedy, thru the 60s was opposed to public unions. It was only when private unions collapsed did the Democrats change their stance and shift left off self serving purposes.

Frankly I don't think there is a more despicable act than a public employee voting based on what raise a political candidate might give them.

Trump should not only freeze Federal wages he should start disbanding the union as a security concern and cost cutting issue.

It's not about being a King, it's about letting people do what they want so long as their neighbor doesn't have to pay for it. Yes, it's the opposite of cummunaliam which I suspect you are in favor of- communal living in a socially equal and zero sum outcome life/ lifestyle.

That's just not reality...and much like Trump what is it that makes McCain heroric? Because he served? Millions have served; because he was a POW? Thousands have had that unfortunate experience as well; because he wouldn't accept treatment and priviledge for early release? That's the code of conduct....

McCain was an excellent soldier who served with honor and dignity and that is the standard soldiers and Navy is held to. To say that he served his country and is therefore a hero is simple minded.... to state that he lived up to the code of conduct and all honorable measures and heroic expectations while serving is more accurate. His detractors will say he talked while beaten, that he disclosed intelligence to get treatment, etc, and I don't know if it's true or not, but serviceman McCain was honorable, Senator McCain, however, does not get that mushy treatment and I think with good cause....that's maybe where the disconnect comes in.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

how can anybody be against this????

I lived on that very burger for two weeks in vegas while participating in the wsop.....

i could drive blind to the In and Out at the corner of Tropicana and the freeway, a few blocks south of the rio, by the time the main event rolled around.....

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    I think Trump will walk back on freezing wages, however I'm curious your thoughts on public unions.... should public sector employees have the right to unionize in a monopolistic enterprise?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I was always self employed although I was a work aholic so on sundays I would put frito lay up for my buddy. I would get pissed that I had to give away money for the right to work when that union would spit on me. When I grew up in the 70's-80's people made a decision to work for private. Which was more money but less security. Or the govt. less money but more security. Guy i used to beat up in high school was a judge in hamilton ohio and got removed for making his court employees give money to republican party. I believe that the public may need a union depending on the relationship of the bosses to the employees. My youngest brother was the only white guy working in his dept. at houston continental airport. His boss was black and decided he didn't want any white guys working for him. My brother was there for 11 years before this guy got the job and only last 9 months after the bosses hire.

Every Democrat leader, including Kennedy, thru the 60s was opposed to public unions. It was only when private unions collapsed did the Democrats change their stance and shift left off self serving purposes.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------My mother worked at AVON in the 60's in cincy. She was the first female machinist at avon. She got the union in at avon. She was fired and sued avon and won. She could of taken money but chose that they send her to beauty school. Now what is funny is the vice presidents son was always asking her out.

Frankly I don't think there is a more despicable act than a public employee voting based on what raise a political candidate might give them.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------So public employees can't have every right that everyone else has?
    Didn't people vote for trump because he said he would bring coal back?
    Trump should not only freeze Federal wages he should start disbanding the union as a security concern and cost cutting issue.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------If he wanted to save money he wouldn't golf so much

It's not about being a King, it's about letting people do what they want so long as their neighbor doesn't have to pay for it. Yes, it's the opposite of cummunaliam which I suspect you are in favor of- communal living in a socially equal and zero sum outcome life/ lifestyle.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I always earned my own way. The only time i was hourly was those 5 hrs a day every sunday. I didn't have a base. I didn't have hourly. If i made no sales I made no money. I am against people getting a free ride. My buddies kid is a teacher in ohio. He doesn't pay a dime in union dues but gets the same rights as those that do. I have to bite my time every time I see that kid. It has gotten where i don't go to his house to often because of afraid of losing the friendship of the father. I am against people that don't support this site.
    Also I lived in ohio. My taxes consumed 51% of what I made. Since I was self employed I paid double social security plus city ,state and federal. I got hit a.m.t taxes every year. If you never got hit with it you are blessed. It was the only taxes trump paid. I never got to take off the interest of my house because of a.m.t. penetrate you jimmy carter

That's just not reality...and much like Trump what is it that makes McCain heroric? Because he served? Millions have served; because he was a POW? Thousands have had that unfortunate experience as well; because he wouldn't accept treatment and privilege for early release? That's the code of conduct....
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Mccain was a hero because he didn't like most rich kids including our president use wealth to get out of serving. The code of conduct goes out the window for most when you get the shit beat out of you the first time. HE WASN'T A PUSSY WHO USED HIS NAME TO GET AHEAD. Unlike our president. By the way did you serve?.
    Before you say something stupid about all officers kids serve why don't you ask roybacon if he served
    McCain was an excellent soldier who served with honor and dignity and that is the standard soldiers and Navy is held to. To say that he served his country and is therefore a hero is simple minded.... to state that he lived up to the code of conduct and all honorable measures and heroic expectations while serving is more accurate. His detractors will say he talked while beaten, that he disclosed intelligence to get treatment, etc, and I don't know if it's true or not, but serviceman McCain was honorable, Senator McCain, however, does not get that mushy treatment and I think with good cause....that's maybe where the disconnect comes in.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Like mccain ,I was a moderate republican. When i was younger it was called a blue dog democrat or reagan democrat. The beliefs were and are.
    We own guns and refuse to give them up. We don't believe in abortion but don't think it is our right to tell someone what to do with their body. We don't plan on marrying our same sex but if they want to just don't force that down our throats. lol The poor will always be with us and if we can we help them out. But every able body should have to do something for that money

What i'm against is that the corporations are getting bail outs. The poor are getting bail outs. Now when you get your new premium notices in november you will be on his pissing and moaning. The amount is going up. You won't have obummer care to cry about. The last 8 years the politicians kept telling us that the rates were going up because of obama care. I kept saying it wasn't true. It was cause the baby boomers were getting older. Also the ceo's compensation went up to at a low of double to 5 times the amount. It is why the right made trump to change the date so that it wouldn't hit until after the elections. What is funny is trump isn't even republican.
    Last edited by chico2663; 09-04-18 at 01:50 PM.

chico2663

I lived on that very burger for two weeks in vegas while participating in the wsop.....

i could drive blind to the In and Out at the corner of Tropicana and the freeway, a few blocks south of the rio, by the time the main event rolled around.....
    5 guys is so much better

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

In and Out rocks!!!

Double Double with grilled onions and fries you can't beat with a stick Donkers!!! I hit it once a month on average.. Is the only fast food I eat.. It really is a tasty little burger, doesn't look like much but when you bite into it you're like that's one damn good little burger...

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Thrilla

khicks26

Looks like Nike is taking their advertising dollar elsewhere. You clowns are even losing the big companies. If Nike flipped. how long before the NFL owners flip?

khicks26

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Nice Donkers, I guess you are a card player.. WSOP is the shiiits for poker play and where dreams are made and crushed.. Big entry fee as well.. I didn't learn that off the ROUNDERS movie either.. How did you finish?

I use to get comp'd at the RIO and at one time they had the BEST all you can eat buffet.. RIO suites were nice back in the day also but I hated staying there because it was off the strip.. Have to cab it to the action every night..

Oh the good ole days.. I'd walk out of the RIO Buffet walking like a pregnant woman of 9 months.. Stuff myself to the max.... Sometimes it would ruin my night because I ate so much. Curse of the "all you can eat buffet's". Hard to put on the brakes.. I'd over eat and it would be hard to catch a buzz or I'd be asleep come night time when it was time to go out. I was in 20's then too......

Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-04-18 at 10:23 PM.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Maybe because they charge too much? You pay 10 times for the cost of tickets and 20 times for food and beer.
    Whose fault is that? The league. Not one mother fukker out there is worth 100k let alone 100m. Rant over.

RoyBacon

Looks like Nike is taking their advertising dollar elsewhere. You clowns are even losing the big companies. If Nike flipped. how long before the NFL owners flip?

Who is "you"?

So far they have lost billions in market cap.

khicks26

Who is "you"?

So far they have lost billions in market cap.
    Watch the Vid dumbass. Nike doesn't care about old fart conservatives buying their shoes. Do you really think they didn't look at this before running an ad with Kap?

So a few clowns burn their shoes, One dumbass while they were still on his feet. Remember when you clowns were smashing Keurig coffee makers? How is that company doing?

RoyBacon

Watch the Vid dumbass. Nike doesn't care about old fart conservatives buying their shoes. Do you really think they didn't look at this before running an ad with Kap?

So a few clowns burn their shoes, One dumbass while they were still on his feet. Remember when you clowns were smashing Keurig coffee makers? How is that company doing?
    I watched the first 2 mins. That was your antifags opinion. Which I guess to you is gospel.

Nike didn't expect the back lash and will probably pull it or cut it short. They wanted to target low IQ blacks and antifags...like you.

First ... 67891011 Last