Login Search

RIP.. John McCain!

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
Who w? i have to agree with that. w grew the government and spent money like a drunken sailor. But then again poppa bush got into politics because sen. tower turned down ambassador to china. He said poppa would be a good fit and the rest is history.

Fiction
Again with the family fairy tales.
Bush had his hands on the political throttle long before serving as ambassador to China.
He was waist deep in politics already having served in the U.S. House followed by his appointment by Nixon to be the US Ambassador to the United Nations.

Don't lose your stroke meds.

Last edited by 19th Hole; 08-26-18 at 12:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
Gotta pick a side and vote because someone else will.. That someone else probably won't be as smart as you. Make a difference and vote for the dog with the least amount of fleas always.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
You're heartless if you don't have compassion and sympathy for a POW. I do. Respect.

You're brainless if you don't have disgust for a guy who could've been President......but chose Sarah Palin as his running mate!! His first big decision and he makes a triple bogey. Yikes!
He reminded me of earnest byner. He made obama into john elway. No matter what our thoughts are about obama. He hit the lottery and will never have to work again.

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
Gotta pick a side and vote because someone else will.. That someone else probably won't be a smart as you. Make a difference and vote for the dog with the least amount of fleas always.

i dd. John kasich was my guy. But then again I root for the bungles after the boys.

Quote Originally Posted by Chipup View Post
I believe firmly in not speaking ill of the dead. So all I can say is if you don't live in AZ and have had to live with how bad him & pillow biter kyle ruined this state your mouth should be shut.

Yep. How right you are.

Let's keep the discussion of a national traitor and an international political hack
within the confines of the Big Sandbox.

Respect for a full life of service. 1958 alum of the Naval Academy, 5+ years POW, and American who attempted to become president.

All accomplishments that we should all respectfully recognize. No human is perfect. Most of you criticizing wouldn’t attempt his life be it public service/speaking or combat service.

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
You wouldn't understand. Let's get back to NHL fades soon
Nice try. Don't be an immature little girl. He was a fukking warmonger and an asshole. He did nothing in Vietnam besides getting caught and sitting in a small cage the whole time. I know the story. No need to try and educate me guy. Try to be a little more conscious in your effort and look for a better angle.

Laker”BOY” why do you get so mad when people respect those who come before them?

In combat, things can and will go wrong. In his case it did. If any of you haven’t been placed in a life/death situation fall back.

Oh...haha I forgot. This is a forum online. Everyone here is a tried and true modern day tough guy/ prior service warrior.

Again, little BOY I bet your DD214 shows more than his right??