vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    For any number of reasons, one of the United States of America's greatest strengths has been its legal system. The FBI raiding Cohen nothing short of an axe to that tree.

Re-read what you wrote above. There isn't a president in the past 100 years who didn't have Cohens and Manaforts attached who could have been raided and prosecuted solely in the vain hopes of toppling the POTUS. At the end of the day - material evidence of Trump wrong doing is still zero and that's not going to change for two reasons. One, the "Russian collusion" crime is just a dumb story that the media won't stop pushing even though the public isn't buying it and two, Donald Trump has been a juicy target for prosecutors since the 1980s when he was a glitzy Manhattan tabloid figure - he has a lifetime of legal wrangling experience that for some reason people think he's learned nothing from. (Possibly because they would rather think he's a dummy?)
    A lifetime of legal wrangling? Why do you think that is? This guy is as scummy as it gets. His surrounds himself with scum because that’s who he is.

And his legal wrangling has not been good for him. The bankruptcies worked out for him because he was able to stiff the working men who painted his gawdy hotels but Trump University( you remember he was gonna fight that because he did nothing wrong) didn’t exactly work out.

Why can’t you guys just say you like his policies but he’s a disgusting and disgraceful human being....I mean, what more will it take?

When you try to defend the man Donald trump...you gotta know you look silly.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JohnGalt2341

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Trump looks like he’s age 20 years
    Yeah, this happens with every Pres. On the mobile now, but there is a vid showing past Presidents from when they were elected to when they left office. Unreal the differences.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11431

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    This guy is as scummy as it gets. His surrounds himself with scum because that’s who he is.

Why can’t you guys just say you like his policies but he’s a disgusting and disgraceful human being....I mean, what more will it take?

When you try to defend the man Donald trump...you gotta know you look silly.
    GOP voters knew who Trump was when they chose him over 16 other candidates.

US voters knew who Trump was when they voted him President of the United States.

My suggestion to you is to not put so much faith in your projections. They already let you down once.

vitterd

GOP voters knew who Trump was when they chose him over 16 other candidates.

US voters knew who Trump was when they voted him President of the United States.

My suggestion to you is to not put so much faith in your projections. They already let you down once.
    The trumptards will vote for him no matter what. Even trump said that himself. Problem for him is....there isn’t enough of those.

Even don the con thought he would lose so I wouldn’t carry too much weight on people getting one election wrong in a decade of predictions.

Yesterday was a disaster day politically for trump......independents and married white suburban moms have already been leaving him.....and yesterday didn’t help that.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11478

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    What about Hllary? She doesn't even get looked at after we know her original investigation was fixed... Talk about a get out of jail free card still to this day.. She is guilty of so many crimes it's not even funny anymore...

Last edited by JIBBBY; 08-22-18 at 01:04 PM.

ByeShea

The trumptards -
    Stop right there.

When you're not spiking the football whilst nowhere near an end zone, all you do is name call - Trumptard this, Orange that ... means very little, gets NO traction. Only resonates with the committed resistance - and if the "resistance" doesn't up its game, it's going to be disappointment and tears all over again in a couple of months.

And since it's pretty clear that no one is able to or willing to up his game, I can't fukkin' wait.

vitterd

Stop right there.

When you're not spiking the football whilst nowhere near an end zone, all you do is name call - Trumptard this, Orange that ... means very little, gets NO traction. Only resonates with the committed resistance - and if the "resistance" doesn't up its game, it's going to be disappointment and tears all over again in a couple of months.

And since it's pretty clear that no one is able to or willing to up his game, I can't fukkin' wait.
    Uh....in case you haven’t noticed....all trump and his supporters do is call names. Do you read his twitter? He has a disparaging nickname for everyone. Now all the sudden you’re above it? Lol...ok

It’s over for Donnie....If he makes it to 2020...he’s done. I’m sure it will be “rigged” or “fake news” or “mueller witch hunt” that poisoned the electorate....there will be plenty of excuses.

This reality show experiment is over.

ByeShea

Uh....in case you haven’t noticed....all trump and his supporters do is call names.
    Not true.

I prefer to catalogue Trump administration successes (primarily by domestic deregulation, but also with bold US diplomacy that's been remarkably successful). I also question the media and its ridiculous bias. They got the 2016 election so absurdly wrong that they collectively owe the American people a mea culpa - instead, they unify as one voice to chide the POTUS for ... everything.

And guess what? Their polling has never, at any point in the past 3 years, offered good news for Trump or GOP. Does this boy crying wolf even have a voice any more?

When I'm not doing the above, I laugh at memes.

But seething anger at liberals? Hostility and rage and hate? Nah. Really can't be bothered.

But feel free to sift through my post history.

Maybe I'm wrong.

Maybe I spend all day calling people fukkin' retarded losers simply because we don't vote the same way.
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave ByeShea 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY gave ByeShea 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

vitterd

Not true.

I prefer to catalogue Trump administration successes (primarily by domestic deregulation, but also with bold US diplomacy that's been remarkably successful). I also question the media and its ridiculous bias. They got the 2016 election so absurdly wrong that they collectively owe the American people a mea culpa - instead, they unify as one voice to chide the POTUS for ... everything.

And guess what? Their polling has never, at any point in the past 3 years, offered good news for Trump or GOP. Does this boy crying wolf even have a voice any more?

But seething anger at liberals? Hostility and rage and hate? Nah. Really can't be bothered.
    The polls for 2016 had Hillary winning by 2 percent national which was accurate. The last polls. They had the individual states wrong. It happens. Some people didn’t want to admit they were voting for a person as repugnant as trump. Nobody thought he’d win......not even Trump.

And do you read Trump tweets and other trump supporters here? It’s nonstop name calling. The leader of the free world is the biggest name caller there is.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Where is the Russian collusion or obstruction in all this?

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hillary Clinton basically sold U.S. foreign policy to the highest bidder, with contribution to the Clinton foundation being bribes. Trump supporters have been called every name there is, racist, deplorable. Trump supporters have always been attacked despite actually supporting a positive campaign. The only reason Hillary Clinton isn't in jail is because Trump has to work with the democrats.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Not true.

But feel free to sift through my post history.

Maybe I'm wrong.

Maybe I spend all day calling people fukkin' retarded losers simply because we don't vote the same way.

I've talked shit but not for how someone votes, but when those political posters post lies, then debate them, I tend to call that out. It became so common they had to make a political forum to get that shit out of the way. At one point, everyone is just calling everyone a liar.

They're right and they're wrong. Some people just believe the lies on TV and spit them out here, does that make them a liar? Maybe those posters don't know better.

But the whole everyone is a liar thing really botched the political talk here, I wonder if it's improved.

thomorino

Trump has been a successful president by an objective standard, strong economy, major tax reform bill passed, strong foreign policy. The media has just become a propoganda wing of the democratic party so no one actually looks at the facts anymore, they just believe the trash pushed by CNN and MSNBC everyday.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Trump supporters have always been attacked despite actually supporting a positive campaign..
    How can you expect anyone to take you seriously after saying that? A positive campaign???? What!!!!

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 275

Well JJ is right about the stock market. It is going to crash.

thomorino

How can you expect anyone to take you seriously after saying that? A positive campaign???? What!!!!
    Trump's core message was drain the swap, a positive message. Every campaign has positive and negative messages - but the core message of the Trump campaign was drain the swamp. Trump didn't run against an incumbent. Trump rallies were filled vets and ordinary people sick of corrupt politicians like Obama and Hillary running the country into the ground

thomorino

The Stocks market is global - 70% of S&P 500 earnings come from outside of the US and the US economy isn't that dependent on the political system as well. I remember when we heard if Trump got elected the market would crash - it went up the day after his election.

thomorino

Hillary spent her whole campaigning attacking Trump, Trump talked about draining the swamp, actually representing vets and the middle class. Trump spent very little time in his campaign attacking politicians by name, he ran a populist campaign

Greenline
    Greenline's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 86

The methodical wheels of justice are catching up to the fast and loose deluge of issues this campaign and administration has had since it's inception. Yesterday's events are from the campaign, 20 months later. I think the real turning point for Trump's presidency will be revelations regarding emoluments as they'll come to fruition after the midterms as some of the economic policies really hit the American pockets. I don't think he gets impeached, I think he makes it to the end of term and the stock market doesn't go south until late 2019.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Trump has been a successful president by an objective standard, strong economy, major tax reform bill passed, strong foreign policy. The media has just become a propoganda wing of the democratic party so no one actually looks at the facts anymore, they just believe the trash pushed by CNN and MSNBC everyday.
    That's the shame that bothers me the most.. Media is suppose to be reasonably biased and report facts and accomplishments.. CNN and MSNBC has strayed so FAR away from what respected journalism is suppose to be..

Fox News even has a gay commentator Sheppard Smith with his own show on every day which bashes Trump.. You don't see Trump supported shows any where on CNN and or MSNBC.. Least I haven't seen one...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...ity/101461102/

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28663

Poor guy cant keep his lies staight anymore
    Sad

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

That's the shame that bothers me the most.. Media is suppose to be reasonably biased and report facts and accomplishments...
    Let's face it, you can close your eyes and just by what they are saying you can tell which "News" network you are listening to; that's no longer the news. It's sad and troublesome.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

That's the shame that bothers me the most.. Media is suppose to be reasonably biased and report facts and accomplishments.. CNN and MSNBC has strayed so FAR away from what respected journalism is suppose to be..

Fox News even has a gay commentator Sheppard Smith with his own show on every day which bashes Trump.. You don't see Trump supported shows any where on CNN and or MSNBC.. Least I haven't seen one...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...ity/101461102/

good ol gay shep......

at least the limp-wristed kahk gobbler gave us this treasure:

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JIBBBY

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    good ol gay shep......

at least the limp-wristed kahk gobbler gave us this treasure:

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8763

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^^^

thomorino

I love the unigender bathrooms - who the fuk wants their 7 year old daughter to be going to the bathroom next to a 40 year old man.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Reports I am getting on my desk Is that Trump has no worries

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1797

Hillary spent her whole campaigning attacking Trump, Trump talked about draining the swamp, actually representing vets and the middle class. Trump spent very little time in his campaign attacking politicians by name, he ran a populist campaign

tell me what campaign did you watch, my dear god every time he spoke he was being critical, either a R or a D, a soldier or an American hero, a woman or a man, he made no distinctions, maybe you were on Mars at the time.

Yeah, he did a good job of draining the swamp, actually, he is right now choking on that same swamp, as one writer duly noted.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10504

I love the unigender bathrooms - who the fuk wants their 7 year old daughter to be going to the bathroom next to a 40 year old man.
    Haven't seen any, have you? Asking for a friend.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    [/COLOR]

tell me what campaign did you watch, my dear god every time he spoke he was being critical, either a R or a D, a soldier or an American hero, a woman or a man, he made no distinctions, maybe you were on Mars at the time.

Yeah, he did a good job of draining the swamp, actually, he is right now choking on that same swamp, as one writer duly noted.
    Political attacks are part of every campaign, I'm saying that the core message of Trump's campaign was a populist campaign. Rubio, McCain, and most of the other politicians Trump called out deserved to be called out, most were frauds.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Haven't seen any, have you? Asking for a friend.
    I have not, but know they do exist in some States.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1797

Political attacks are part of every campaign, I'm saying that the core message of Trump's campaign was a populist campaign. Rubio, McCain, and most of the other politicians Trump called out deserved to be called out, most were frauds.
    he had no core message, he knows and knew nothing about politics, he attempted to be a populist and then granted huge tax breaks for the 1% even after he claimed the rich must pay more. Tell me what campaign did you listen to? Well never mind it isn't your fault, the man lies about everything, he does 180 on most comments and then does another 180 two or three days later, so how can you or anybody else for that matter pin him down on anything at all.

plus let us not forget about the thousands of lies (actually documented) told to you and the rest of the world. thousands, the man told more lies than President Obama will tell in his entire life. and those are lies to you and to the American people. WTF are you guys talking/writing about?

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    he had no core message, he knows and knew nothing about politics, he attempted to be a populist and then granted huge tax breaks for the 1% even after he claimed the rich must pay more. Tell me what campaign did you listen to? Well never mind it isn't your fault, the man lies about everything, he does 180 on most comments and then does another 180 two or three days later, so how can you or anybody else for that matter pin him down on anything at all.

plus let us not forget about the thousands of lies (actually documented) told to you and the rest of the world. thousands, the man told more lies than President Obama will tell in his entire life. and those are lies to you and to the American people. WTF are you guys talking/writing about?
    Wow. Just wow.

Guys, see what TDS does to one's brain? This is scary. Are we on the verge of the Walking Dead? TDS is proving to be extremely progressive(pardon the pun).

First 123456 Last