packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3521

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    lol typical sbr, require more information when you dont know what races are involved, once its known that needing more information goes right out the window. can you be anymore transparent
    And when do we ever get the full story mate,they normally drop the story after about a week and we never hear about it again.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    And when do we ever get the full story mate,they normally drop the story after about a week and we never hear about it again.
    have no idea. dead men dont talk so the actual truth of everything may never be known or maybe it will. video could show the physical but not verbal of course. so no telling, its sad that someone died though no matter what took place

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5453

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Who’s the coach white or black?
    He's obviously Black. If he was a White man, Jesse and Al and all of the racist terrorists from Antifa and BLM would be marching in the streets and looting all of the stores.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

I just know it's very dangerous getting knocked out standing on cement.. You can die when you fall straight back and slam your head on cement while unconscious like that..

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

If a black man banged on the window of a white man at night he would have been shot though the window for self defense due to stand your ground laws.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

This world is going bonkers.

Venom72
    Venom72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 974

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    If a black man banged on the window of a white man at night he would have been shot though the window for self defense due to stand your ground laws.
    And most of the idiots on this site would say it was well deserved

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    The coach was 100000000000000000000000% the aggressor

I would think charges might get upgraded to murder

Ga Tech has to fire him regardless
    Fuking A JJ....Hes not at GT he’s at Wake Forrest......got damn you

billyloco
    et5tdFRy
    billyloco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1620

Damn good point candid!!

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Dead white guy = a good thing

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Dats racist I think Gritters, maybe not though, hmmm?

I'm white and don't feel insulted and oppressed for some reason after reading that, damn!!!

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

You people are funny. When that black dude in Florida got shot, it was self-defense but when a black guy hits a white guy and accidentally dies, he needs to go to jail?

I don't know the full story but the white guy was a belligerent drunk that was assaulting people on the streets. Does that change the story?

Regardless, the guy didn't need to die and the assistant coach shouldn't have fled the scene.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Any footage of the incident?
    Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    lol typical sbr, require more information when you dont know what races are involved, once its known that needing more information goes right out the window. can you be anymore transparent
    except for it was in the op, wtf are you talking about?

you are fake news

reigle9

i want to see video, taking anything from the article is retarded

reigle9

jt, you're obviously a cuck (i doubt you'd even argue)

post pics of your life mate (gf)...i'm as big johnson wise as the blacks, or is it them being black that gets you off and not the dikk size?

packerd_00

And people got the nerve on here to bitch about white posters being racist

F@cking joke.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 08-11-18 at 01:10 PM.

reigle9

lol, i'm going to show opti this after i get banned for saying the exact same thing, but of course, switching roles

that's a joke, cause i'm not a piece of shit like you
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    You people are funny. When that black dude in Florida got shot, it was self-defense but when a black guy hits a white guy and accidentally dies, he needs to go to jail?

I don't know the full story but the white guy was a belligerent drunk that was assaulting people on the streets. Does that change the story?

Regardless, the guy didn't need to die and the assistant coach shouldn't have fled the scene.
    Zimmerman was an asswipe.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I'm surprised the media even covered this story at all.. They usually only report White on Black deaths and injustices unless it's a school mass shooting...

This was barely covered though now that I look back.. Small segment on Fox that's about it from what I saw.. Couple links on the internet..

WLDM - White Lives Don't Matter..

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I'm surprised the media even covered this story at all.. They usually only report White on Black deaths and injustices unless it's a school mass shooting...

This was barely covered though now that I look back.. Small segment on Fox that's about it from what I saw.. Couple links on the internet..

Wasn't mentioned on CNN or NBC I take it

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

This story is being covered by all major networks.

couple things, I read today the white guy actually banged on a bunch of windows and punched a guy just before getting ko’d. Maybe the brother saw that and it influenced his decision to get out, I dunno.

To kvbs point and Fried Cheeses point, if you got your wife and kid in the car, you 100% drive off. Im driving off either way but Im trying to my kid away from that asap

This is a problem fighting drunks, alcohol thins out your blood quite a bit. Had he not been drunk, maybe he doesn’t die (maybe he does). He hit his head on the pavement causing a head bleed and that killed him. Alcohol a pretty potent blood thinner

Dont fight drunk

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Wasn't mentioned on CNN or NBC I take it
    CNN and MSNBC fake news probably not.. They only like to cover white on black injustices..

You wonder why racial tensions in America aren't getting any better, that's why.. The Media really is the enemy of the people when it comes to fueling racial tensions in society I believe..

reigle9

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

Dont fight drunk
    easier said than done, but

doesn't matter if you're fedor, hit the back of your head off the road/cement, solid chance you die or are a vegetable

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Zimmerman was an asswipe.
    Not Zimmerman but this recent event.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    ...To kvbs point and Fried Cheeses point, if you got your wife and kid in the car, you 100% drive off. Im driving off either way but Im trying to my kid away from that asap...
    Amazing that some would advocate escalating the situation, using the presence of family to justify it.

This is how people get punched then hit their head on the ground die.

packerd_00

CNN and MSNBC fake news probably not.. They only like to cover white on black injustices..

You wonder why racial tensions in America aren't getting any better, that's why.. The Media really is the enemy of the people when it comes to fueling racial tensions in society I believe..
    We get the excat same problem in England with the British Media,alot of people have caught onto it though.

packerd_00

Not Zimmerman but this recent event.

Yeah id never heard about this one mate,why did he shove the guy down in the first place,was their some fight in the Store.Hear about alot of shootings kindoff get numb to it,thats why fighting a guy in the street is dangerous,you dont know who is carrying a gun.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Yeah id never heard about this one mate,why did he shove the guy down in the first place,was their some fight in the Store.Hear about alot of shootings kindoff get numb to it,thats why fighting a guy in the street is dangerous,you dont know who is carrying a gun.
    I think it was a dispute over parking in handicapped spot.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    I think it was a dispute over parking in handicapped spot.
    Oh really,frig thats pretty scary a guy can get killed over something that trivial.

Cheers for that mate.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    easier said than done, but

doesn't matter if you're fedor, hit the back of your head off the road/cement, solid chance you die or are a vegetable
    Yup, friend of mine in high school was getting a ride on the back of a motorcycle, he forgot to hold on to the rider, from a dead start he fell straight backwards off the bike, no helmet and hit the back of his head on the asphalt..

Game over for my friend, slipped into a coma, when he woke up he had to re-learn everything, walk, talk, etc... This kid had a ton of personality, funny, smart and after a year of rehab he was still in need of care 24/7 and probably for the rest of his life.. Talked slow, barely there, his memory was ok but he was just slow motion, he moved slow and got fat... Broke my heart to see him like that years later.. Different kid from who I knew... I lost touch after that..
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave JIBBBY 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

They were arguing about parking or something like that. Definitely a cheap shot but that guy didn't deserve to die. Same thing here, the drunkard didn't deserve to die but who really knows what happened. We all need to relax and get the full story before jumping into conclusion. I'm old school, the world is definitely different than even 20 years ago.

reigle9

Yup, friend of mine in high school was getting a ride on the back of a motorcycle, he forgot to hold on to the rider, from a dead start he fell straight backwards off the bike, no helmet and hit the back of his head on the asphalt..

Game over for my friend, slipped into a coma, when he woke up he had to re-learn everything, walk, talk, etc... This kid had a ton of personality, funny, smart and after a year of rehab he was still in need of care 24/7 and probably for the rest of his life.. Talked slow, barely there, his memory was ok but he was just slow motion, he moved slow and got fat... Broke my heart to see him like that years later.. Different kid from who I knew... I lost touch after that..
    sad shit

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Tragic story there.

packerd_00

They were arguing about parking or something like that. Definitely a cheap shot but that guy didn't deserve to die. Same thing here, the drunkard didn't deserve to die but who really knows what happened. We all need to relax and get the full story before jumping into conclusion. I'm old school, the world is definitely different than even 20 years ago.
    Yeah im with you here bud,neither deserved to die like that,hate to hear these sorts of stories.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I'm sure the black coach didn't think he would kill the guy with one punch after the fact.. I gotta keep it honest here, manslaughter charges are my initial thoughts.. It's more of a tragic event more then anything else..

Final thoughts - I've gotten in fist fights over the years and while I thought I gotta kill this guy I never thought I would kill the guy by knocking him out with one punch.. It's with boxing and in the UFC when fighters get KO'd standing and fall straight back they don't die. Boxing rings and Octagon flooring certainly has some give to it..

If Boxing and UFC events were fought on Cement it would be a different story...

Last edited by JIBBBY; 08-11-18 at 07:58 PM.

First 123 Last