I’mAt the hard rock in Tampa. Sat down at the 2-5 table. I pick up to red kings. I’m in early position.. I raise $25. One call. Then the gentleman on the button is on tilt. He chants out “ this is my favorite hand “ raise $125. I told my self if he has aces after this my “ make it $350 “ other guy folds. The gentleman calls with his favorite. Flop comes 9s,Qd,6s.. I fire $250. He says all in which would cost me about $400 more. So much harder when a guy is on tilt . I didn’t think he had a Queen. I call he turns over J10 suited
spades. King of clubs on the turn now he has a straight and then 3S on the river. So why the title of the thread then? Well i didn’t feel like burning another grand on an EROS chick. So I found 7272232953. I called her she already had a room at the hard rock. But damn she was a little bigger. Still a good looking chick. Awesome tittys sucked on those but she is like a dead person laying there. I asked can I penetrate herntittys she said that’s an extra hundred. I wasn’t feeling the vibe. You can tell she is ghetto hood. So I put that big ass in the air and pounded the shit out of it. Smacked the booty while I’m behind her she said “ No No “ . I just left 200 for 20 minutes