packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Yeah, it's becoming more and more Hispanic Packerd, blacks are getting pushed right out of the crowded public schooling systems and apartment housing in Compton.. It's all changing and getting jammed up.. Blacks and Mexicans live together though.. They both adapt and get along for now...

It's a trip... Blacks in California better wake up and vote Trump and get that Wall up and get the loose immigration laws changed for their own survival.. Tent city is their next destination when the apartment housing completely dries up which it will.... Mexicans like to work in the hoods, Blacks typically don't.. That's the difference....
    Wont take long until it starts to boil over.This stuff is interesting to me,its sort of how it went down with the white flight back in the 50's.I guess its the ever changing order of things,nothing ever stays the same forever.

Cheers for that Jib

bozeman
    bozeman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5145

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    Went to the store to get something to eat and while hopping out of the whip, I saw a white dude arguing with a brotha outside in the parking lot. I watched for a minute and all seemed fair, so I just went about my business. Bought my stuff and while walking out, it was no longer 1 on 1, but it was 2 vs 1 and it was escalating. So I said fukk that and went to back my brotha up. Walked up and said what the hell is going on. One of the white dudes said it's none of my business and go about my way. I then said what I did go about my business when it was 1 on 1, but I'm not about to sit back and watch 2 on 1. The other white dude said "you don't even know what he did". I said I don't care what he did, this isn't a fair fight. Argued with the both of them for a good 2-3 minutes until another brotha who saw what was going on also jumped in and had both of our backs. That's when the white guys finally got in their truck and sped off.

I don't have a problem with men settling their disputes if it's a fair fight, but I'll be damned if I see 2 mother fuckers ganging up on a brotha. That isn't a fair fight..... So I had to come to his aid.
    I am white, and you get respect from me for what you did

bozeman
    bozeman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5145

Quote Originally Posted by Halfapointoff View Post
    If race A person doesn’t like race A person then he’s a jerk,or they just don’t “click”. But if race A person doesn’t like race B person then he’s racist. Humans are weird.
    lmao totally thats how it works

Microbetter
    Microbetter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13606

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    Went to the store to get something to eat and while hopping out of the whip, I saw a white dude arguing with a brotha outside in the parking lot. I watched for a minute and all seemed fair, so I just went about my business. Bought my stuff and while walking out, it was no longer 1 on 1, but it was 2 vs 1 and it was escalating. So I said fukk that and went to back my brotha up. Walked up and said what the hell is going on. One of the white dudes said it's none of my business and go about my way. I then said what I did go about my business when it was 1 on 1, but I'm not about to sit back and watch 2 on 1. The other white dude said "you don't even know what he did". I said I don't care what he did, this isn't a fair fight. Argued with the both of them for a good 2-3 minutes until another brotha who saw what was going on also jumped in and had both of our backs. That's when the white guys finally got in their truck and sped off.

I don't have a problem with men settling their disputes if it's a fair fight, but I'll be damned if I see 2 mother fuckers ganging up on a brotha. That isn't a fair fight..... So I had to come to his aid.
    This is the whitest description of events I've ever read.

spro23
    spro23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8091

Then go back to Africa. it's not the white man's job to give welfare and schooling to Africans. create your own.

First 123