dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

you might want to check out smart911

this is a relatively new website that asks you questions concerning your location and other particulars that would help 911 locate you and know more about you and your family if you need their assistance. I believe it was instituted because of that kid that got trapped in his car and they couldn't find him. Remember that? The kid died.

I did it today and it is not very threatening, they don't want info that you would want to protect, plus it is only going into a database to be used if they need to rescue either you or a family member. I think it is a good idea. It was a little slow tonight but I am sure that will improve.

Check it out and make a decision.
    Last edited by dante1; 07-21-18 at 08:04 PM.
    Points Awarded:

MaltedHopsFrenzy gave dante1 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7439

Hey, we agree on something. I don't have any kids of my own, but I always thought - we can "chip" a cat or a dog, put Lojack on a car, why, if you're a doting loving parent, wouldn't you want something on your most precious commodity? Even if it's a wristband or something on their shoes? How many Forensic Files, 20/20's, Dateline's, etc. start with "The mother of the 5 year old at the mall just looked away for just a second....."

How about you cue up an app on your phone - BOOM! The kid's currently in the parking lot being pushed into a windowless van - here's where the kidnapper is going - cops, go get 'em!

Sometimes people & their priorities shock me.....