d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Shaun King? A race baiting pig pretending he's black.
    How about Newt?

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3704

Trump is Russian intelligence asset.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Very sad indeed

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by EmpireMaker View Post
    Trump is a jack-off, but this Shaun King is a fukking clown.

He endangered the lives of Police officers with his fake news tweets.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Quote Originally Posted by bhoor View Post
    Trump is Russian intelligence asset.
    Please stop with this garbage

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by RangeFinder View Post
    The biggest joke is your avatar of the biggest criminal Washington has ever had and she gets away with it (so far)

LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP!!!!!
    Not much longer

People who still don't know the name Seth Rich will soon

People will also learn that Obozo and Hitlery were the ones doing business with Russia...and Putin is not who I'm talking about when I say Russia

Putin is an ally of the American People, not the Government/ deep state

The American people are so blind that they follow what they see on TV PROGRAMMING without discernment

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

Yep great summit, Looks like Trump took Putin's cok right up the ass and then licked the shit right off of it. Full blown proof Putin owns this orange fuk'in ignorant weasel. Trump had a chance to stand up to this Russian murderer and backed down like the fuk'in puss he is!

Our own US FBI intelligence provided proof of Russian meddling, 12 Russian agents specifically, and the orange asshole chose to side with a former KGB agent who poisoned people in England, invaded and murdered Ukrainian citizens, and supports another murderous dictator in Syria who used Russian provided chemical weapons to kill innocent women and children.

You right wing fuks who support this fat orange asshole are aligning yourself with the bold face lying murderous piece of shit Putin too. Congrats on advocating the killing of innocent women and children, and accepting the fact you're too fuk'in blinded by ignorance to see the truth.

It's not your "America" anymore, you sold it when you put this cheating, lying, womanizing fraud in office. The American democracy you once knew, is now owned by Russian entities and rich assholes whose only goal is to destroy it.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Not much longer

People will also learn that Obozo and Hitlery were the ones doing business with Russia...and Putin is not who I'm talking about when I say Russia

The American people are so blind that they follow what they see on TV PROGRAMMING without discernment

This is the view of so many people in the US

That our govt and intelligence community is the enemy, and Putin is our ally.

Sourtwist and/or anyone who thinks thinks this way, can you give me some facts on this? Or can I get a link?

Thanks

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post

Sourtwist and/or anyone who thinks thinks this way, can you give me some facts on this? Or can I get a link?

Thanks
    link to what, history?

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    link to what, history?

Sure.

Any facts supporting your argument will do.

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7439

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Shaun King? A race baiting pig pretending he's black.
    Hmmmmm.....a
    Has anyone ever seen Shaun King and Sasha Baron Cohen in the same place at the same time? This might be his biggest prank yet!

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

what took so long get this in the saloon

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

reporter - "Does the russian government have any compromising material on trump or his family?

putin - "Yes".

Was worth the price of admission glad I watched.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Last edited by Thrilla; 07-18-18 at 02:40 PM.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Thanks
    Greaser I swear to god if you wear your Hilary Nasty Women shirt at golf I’m going to slap you in the face

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Not much longer

The family of Seth Rich has asked people to STOP using his name. Are you unable to respect there wishes????

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Greaser I swear to god if you wear your Hilary Nasty Women shirt at golf I’m going to slap you in the face

Hillary???

When have I ever said I liked Hillary? I can’t stand her.

You can wear whatever you want. Even a MAGA hat. I won’t hit you but I will make fun of you, count on that pal.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Liberal media and Dems are a joke.. Trump meets with Putin and he's now a spy and traitor.. Hello that's what Presidents do, they meet world leaders and try to build relationships in order for peace....

No Russia sanctions were lifted nothing changed.. Dems and the fake news are freaking out as usual.. Comical but sad...

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Liberal media and Dems are a joke.. Trump meets with Putin and he's now a spy and traitor.. Hello that's what Presidents do, they meet world leaders and try to build relationships in order for peace....

No Russia sanctions were lifted nothing changed.. Dems and the fake news are freaking out as usual.. Comical but sad...
    How about the Repukes?

grease lightnin
    &

You ok with Trump sitting next to Putin and saying he takes his word over his cabinet members because Putin “strongly and powerfully denied” that Russia attempted to manipulate our election?

It is undeniable that they did attempt to manipulate our election. You ok with that?

Here is an article from the very conservative National Review that I encourage you all to read.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/...nord-stream-2/

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    The family of Seth Rich has asked people to STOP using his name. Are you unable to respect there wishes????
    Why would they do that?

Threatened possibly?

You are very thick with no imagination

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Hahaha Jibbby where you been? I invited you like yesterday!

Those snowflake fake news dem libbies...

grease lightnin
    &

Why would they do that?

Threatened possibly?

You are very thick with no imagination

You you think it’s a good thing to form your opinions and world view with your imagination?

think about that

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Hillary???

When have I ever said I liked Hillary? I can’t stand her.

You can wear whatever you want. Even a MAGA hat. I won’t hit you but I will make fun of you, count on that pal.
    I would love to play golf with you guys but I am afraid you would make fun of me for having used golf balls even though they are indistinguishable from new ones

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

You ok with Trump sitting next to Putin and saying he takes his word over his cabinet members because Putin “strongly and powerfully denied” that Russia attempted to manipulate our election?

It is undeniable that they did attempt to manipulate our election. You ok with that?

Here is an article from the very conservative National Review that I encourage you all to read.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/...nord-stream-2/
    He's trying to start a peaceful new relationship with Putin and apparently not wanting to comment on the past.. You don't go pointing fingers and accusing the other world leader you are meeting..

Got no problem with what Trump said.. Trump is thinking America first trust me.. Look at Germany and the pipeline, Trump spoke up about that.. Trump has been tough on Russia and Putin so far.. That's fact..

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

These American law agencies are so independent and bias now that even when Congress asks for documents these agencies refuse or delay.. Last I checked Law Enforcement agencies like the FBI, CIA work for our Country, President and Congress.. None of them should be more powerful then Congress or even the President but yet they are..

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

All the FBI said was Russia was involved. Even FB said they had the ruskys buy ads.

Naturally your boy isn't going to bash or give Putin hell, he won him the election, but that de legitimizes his election.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Trump owes the Russians millions
    That’s the only explanation
    And I’m not a Trump hater

Nitrogen
    Chasing
    Nitrogen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 401

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I still don't get any of this. The reporter wanted Trump to either say if he believed that the CIA was telling the truth or if Russia was telling the truth.

If Trump says he believes the CIA, then that means that he admits that Russia fixed the election for him, right?

And Putin says that Hillary Clinton took $400 million in Russian money for her campaign?

So who did Russia want to win?

This shit is all so fukked up.
    Putin's spokesperson later clarified it was 400k. There's no proof it was even $4 - but that was the correction they made.

Nitrogen
    Chasing
    Nitrogen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 401

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Trump owes the Russians millions
    That’s the only explanation
    And I’m not a Trump hater
    I didn't like Trump well before politics (his tweets the night of superstorm Sandy were just one of the reasons)

I get why some like him. He's rich and (claims to be) a genius. They like how he trolls and gets "the other side" upset etc. Seems childish, but everyone likes a bully or as-shole when he's on their team (there's a lot of Lawrence Phillips jerseys tucked away from fans who were willing to look past his antics/crimes when he was on their team)

That sh*t yesterday though was pretty amazing. I can see the super hard core rah rah guys trying to spin it. But for anyone old enough to remember the reaction from the right (and the Fox News, Rush Limbaugh etc crowd) over the Dixie chicks bad mouthing the POTUS while "on foreign soil", it's pretty incredible to have Trump essentially say he doesn't believe the IC.
    I agree there has to be a serious debt or proof of money laundering etc he doesn't want to come out. I can't imagine anyone embarrassing themselves on the world stage like that without being seriously compromised.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11866

He's trying to start a peaceful new relationship with Putin and apparently not wanting to comment on the past.. You don't go pointing fingers and accusing the other world leader you are meeting..
    I haven't really been following the whole thing, but this is what I was thinking. What were people expecting him to do, throw down and kick his ass?

firedawg

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    I haven't really been following the whole thing, but this is what I was thinking. What were people expecting him to do, throw down and kick his ass?
    NO
    BUT
    You don’t sit there and tell the COMI how powerful he is
    Cmon

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

as for you know who.....

"hiLIARy, would you have given Putin an even better rusty trombone than Trump did???"

answer:

firedawg

Lol

First 123 Last