BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Ladies and gentlemen. It is with great sadness to announce that beat the jerk

Has been permanently banned from this website.
    I would like to say a few words on our departed member that has been here since 2007, so please keep quiet and take off your hats....

He was a good man. He was a fair man. He might have been on the racist side since he was always so racist with his posts as of late which is why he was banned three times in less than a month because of me, and he also was a broke dikk fukk that could not afford to put food on his family's table so he would take out all of his hate and anger on me.

But is he not a man? Do we all not have faults? Do we all not make mistakes? The answer is yes, but he clearly was not learning from his racist ways and now his butt is officially outta here!

Now with that being said, I would like to leave you all with this video. It's a final farewell to a member who has been here for 11 years.

So long broke dikk!!!!

Last edited by BigBusiness; 07-03-18 at 11:16 AM.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

I liked him. Sucks if he is really gone.

I like you too, but only because you knew tupac
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Fidel_CashFlow

deltgen
    deltgen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4528

BB--no way I can know for sure but I think you stretch the truth pretty often. That being said-- I like that you can write a coherent message (we're in a minority these days) and some of your stuff is funny as hell. And great song choice. I've no idea 'beat the jerk' is, thanks for letting me listen to a great song.

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Another pathetic post from the biggest race baiting fraud on the forum.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Ladies and gentlemen. It is with great sadness to announce that beat the jerk.....

Has been permanently banned from this website.
    I would like to say a few words on our departed member that has been here since 2007, so please keep quiet and take off your hats....

He was a good man. He was a fair man. He might have been on the racist side since he was always so racist with his posts as of late which is why he was banned three times in less than a month because of me, and he also was a broke dikk fukk that could not afford to put food on his family's table so he would take out all of his hate and anger on me.

But is he not a man? Do we all not have faults? Do we all not make mistakes? The answer is yes, but he clearly was not learning from his racist ways and now his butt is officially outta here!

Now with that being said, I would like to leave you all with this video. It's a final farewell to a member who has been here for 11 years.

So long broke dikk!!!!

https://youtube.com/watch?v=OY4jondX6tg

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Give it a rest clown.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by deltgen View Post
    BB--no way I can know for sure but I think you stretch the truth pretty often. That being said-- I like that you can write a coherent message (we're in a minority these days) and some of your stuff is funny as hell. And great song choice. I've no idea 'beat the jerk' is, thanks for letting me listen to a great song.
    Nah. Everything I had stated so far has been absolutely true. I'm just not about to share all of the information with complete strangers. I have a lot of money and I drive exotic cars. But that's because I've been extremely fortunate in life. Not everyone is a broken dikk. The only reason I showed that $10,000 a month ago was because the jerk asked to see it. He could have asked for $100,000 and I would have shown it but he didn't. He asked for $10,000 and I showed it.

LOL. Yeah that was a perfect song. But to be honest, I'm actually surprised that he's permanently banned. oh well he brought it on himself. I got a great laugh today. I was literally laughing non-stop for a good 10 minutes. It's just hilarious because he actually is a broke dikk.

Absolutely perfect day. Well I'm off to bed.

Later

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

What dat is

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    What dat is
    beat the jerk has been a member here since 2007.

He has finally been laid to rest.

2007-2018

RIP

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

classic!