bonusguy
    bonusguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1445

i never mocked the Holy Ghost

i was 12 years old and i wrote foolish things in a hymm book. but i never said anything about the Holy Ghost. that is the unforgiveable sin

Mark 3:28-30: "Truly I tell you, all sins and blasphemes will be forgiven for the sons of men. But whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven, but is guilty of an eternal sin.

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

And here we go.....lmao

bonusguy

im 99.9 percent certain i never spoke against the holy spirit

my slate is clean. im going in a new prosperous direction never seen by me

jts1207

I hope it's the saloon

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

bonusguy

i will not be back in this thread. this is done as far as i am concerned. my memory is solid i never spoke against the Holy Spirit

bonusguy

sam odom is a schemer

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Who gives a shit. You a miserable sack of shit. Fukk you and your ghosts.

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by bonusguy View Post

i will not be back in this thread.

one minute later...

sam odom is a schemer
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Nitrogen

2daBank

i will not be back in this thread. this is done as far as i am concerned. my memory is solid i never spoke against the Holy Spirit
    Just speaks to what a pos you are that you think that is what’s important while you got ur hand in mommy’s purse to fund your habit.

jts1207

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Just speaks to what a pos you are that you think that is what’s important while you got ur hand in mommy’s purse to fund your habit.
    Never seen anything like this guy.....goes from 0 to clown show in 2.3 seconds

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post
    Never seen anything like this guy.....goes from 0 to clown show in 2.3 seconds
    Multiple account, personalities, and they all garbage.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

If you ever read the context of that verse, you would know it’s dealing with when Christ was on the earth.

This sin cannot be done today.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    If you ever read the context of that verse, you would know it’s dealing with when Christ was on the earth.

This sin cannot be done today.
    He skipped the “honor thy mother and father” passage apparently. Or drastically misinterpreted it!

Typical dip shit religious nut, thinks they can be total garbage in every aspect of life but “believing” and not taking their petty gods name in vain will get them to the magical kingdom in the sky. My pretend god has no use for pieces of shit and doesn’t care if you say GOD DAMN, as in GAWD DAMN OP IS A LOUSY PERSON AND WILL GET HIS ON EARTH AS IT SHOULD BE IN HIS PRETEND HEAVEN!!

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

He skipped the “honor thy mother and father” passage apparently. Or drastically misinterpreted it!

Typical dip shit religious nut, thinks they can be total garbage in every aspect of life but “believing” and not taking their petty gods name in vain will get them to the magical kingdom in the sky. My pretend god has no use for pieces of shit and doesn’t care if you say GOD DAMN, as in GAWD DAMN OP IS A LOUSY PERSON AND WILL GET HIS ON EARTH AS IT SHOULD BE IN HIS PRETEND HEAVEN!!
    He knows a lot about SBR to be a newer poster, He is a ghost of somebody

2daBank

He knows a lot about SBR to be a newer poster, He is a ghost of somebody
    Former douche bag “king kolzig”. Here the thing, if you were a douche then create a new account at least come back as a decent poster. Sadly these clowns can’t help but be themselves which is to say contributes nothing of value to the forum.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

How is this guy still here??

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post

“king kolzig”

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Former douche bag “king kolzig”. Here the thing, if you were a douche then create a new account at least come back as a decent poster. Sadly these clowns can’t help but be themselves which is to say contributes nothing of value to the forum.
    I see. Ugh

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

By the way, great call in the Under with Cards and Indians!!!!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Holy spirit is real.. Don't mock it.. I got zapped in Church at age 27 and it was such a real and profound experience for me that it really changed my life..

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

i was 12 years old and i wrote foolish things in a hymm book. but i never said anything about the Holy Ghost. that is the unforgiveable sin

Mark 3:28-30: "Truly I tell you, all sins and blasphemes will be forgiven for the sons of men. But whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven, but is guilty of an eternal sin.

No, this does not apply to those who know Jesus and have access to forgiveness through Him.

For you, bonusguy, I think it is your heart that matters, not some foolish utterance when you were younger.

I think this scripture applied to those who didn't know Jesus and didn't believe He was who He said He was.

This was meant for the Pharisees who did not see Jesus as their salvation, they had no recourse for sins as Jesus brought the New Covenant.

Scripture can be tough out of context and even tougher without some academic education and concordance. Even then, it's simple enough to wade your feet in but at the same time deep enough to drown.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

He skipped the “honor thy mother and father” passage apparently. Or drastically misinterpreted it!..
    lmao.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

No bonusguy had a reading disability and thought it said "thou shalt steal" and "thou shalt not honor thy father and mother"
    Points Awarded:

2daBank gave dlowilly 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    No, this does not apply to those who know Jesus and have access to forgiveness through Him.

For you, bonusguy, I think it is your heart that matters, not some foolish utterance when you were younger.

I think this scripture applied to those who didn't know Jesus and didn't believe He was who He said He was.

This was meant for the Pharisees who did not see Jesus as their salvation, they had no recourse for sins as Jesus brought the New Covenant.

Scripture can be tough out of context and even tougher without some academic education and concordance. Even then, it's simple enough to wade your feet in but at the same time deep enough to drown.

Well said brother!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

He did steal from mom not cool.. lol.. That's almost a mortal sin.

Gotta love mom even if she's a little nuts and did you wrong at some point.. Gotta remember, Dad had it easy, shot a load and was done.. Mom carried you in her belly for 9 months then experienced a painful birth giving you life, she raised you, looked after you, fed you.. Loved you..

Can't steal from moms ever!!!! I love my moma.. She's getting really old though as she turns 80 in a week.. I try to take care of her now as much as I can... She's getting to the point to where she can't drive anymore.. Since I'm single and retired I'll be the taxi driver when really needed among other things.. I'm not complaining..

Mom is still sharp but slowing down mentally.. It's funny I think - we are born babies and in diapers and need to be taken care of then when we get really old we are like babies again and in diapers and need to be taken care of... Life is a trip!!

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24932

Speaking of the Holy Ghost:

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Reminds me of this...

Quote Originally Posted by CWD View Post

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post

Your intelligence is on another level

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Holy spirit is real.. Don't mock it.. I got zapped in Church at age 27 and it was such a real and profound experience for me that it really changed my life..
    God damn Jibby (can’t help myself ).., I know you into the Jesus junk but didn’t realize you little bit a fruitcake bout it. You catholic? 27 a little old to be getting touched in tingly places no?

By all means believe what you want, I’ve never been so arrogant to claim I know wtf really true. I have my suspicions and feel pretty confident in them but far as judging others for what they believe just ain’t my style (talking little junk for sure, but not judging! Lol).,

Believe it or not my mom is actually a Presbyterian minister (for real! Lol)!! and my mom is one of the most amazing ppl I’ve ever known, this not even a bias stance, trust me i have no problem calling out family If deserving, like my father was a major piece of shit from the little I recall. my moms mother (grandmother) a lousy woman who one those “Christians” like idiot op, you know phonies who are terrible ppl but believe being a shitty person is ok long as they follow the magic rules for entry to the pearly gates! Prob hates gays, ppl of differing color, etc etc. woman was never nice to me or my brothers because my moms brother has money so his kids were always the preferred ones to grandma. Until I went to prison then that horrible lady started trying to send me letters and such cause you know Jesus loved the convicts! Lmao.

AnywAys you get the jist, back to moms. Although a Presbyterian minister she is nothing like these phony Christians like op. She actually a great person to everyone and doesn’t get all judgy or preachy or act holier than thou! I have no doubt it all incredibly real for her as well!! for me it not but it doesn’t matter. To me being a good person and carrying yourself a certain way is what is important whether there a god or not I really don’t care.

2daBank

By the way, great call in the Under with Cards and Indians!!!!
    Thanks bro. Cleaned up that series, seeing cards really well atm. Looking forward to the braves coming to town this weekend. Was planning on going to a game but it gonna be hot as balls!! Lol

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

God damn Jibby (can’t help myself ).., I know you into the Jesus junk but didn’t realize you little bit a fruitcake bout it. You catholic? 27 a little old to be getting touched in tingly places no?

By all means believe what you want, I’ve never been so arrogant to claim I know wtf really true. I have my suspicions and feel pretty confident in them but far as judging others for what they believe just ain’t my style (talking little junk for sure, but not judging! Lol).,

Believe it or not my mom is actually a Presbyterian minister (for real! Lol)!! and my mom is one of the most amazing ppl I’ve ever known, this not even a bias stance, trust me i have no problem calling out family If deserving, like my father was a major piece of shit from the little I recall. my moms mother (grandmother) a lousy woman who one those “Christians” like idiot op, you know phonies who are terrible ppl but believe being a shitty person is ok long as they follow the magic rules for entry to the pearly gates! Prob hates gays, ppl of differing color, etc etc. woman was never nice to me or my brothers because my moms brother has money so his kids were always the preferred ones to grandma. Until I went to prison then that horrible lady started trying to send me letters and such cause you know Jesus loved the convicts! Lmao.

AnywAys you get the jist, back to moms. Although a Presbyterian minister she is nothing like these phony Christians like op. She actually a great person to everyone and doesn’t get all judgy or preachy or act holier than thou! I have no doubt it all incredibly real for her as well!! for me it not but it doesn’t matter. To me being a good person and carrying yourself a certain way is what is important whether there a god or not I really don’t care.
    Well Bankers, Yes I'm Italian and my Italian Mother thru me in a Catholic school growing up while I was kicking and screaming and wanting out... Uniforms and morning prayer and mass i did, the whole thing.. It was a grind and I rebelled at an early age. The Atheist part of my life then began early on, the thing though looking back now is Catholic school did teach me the 10 commandments and those kinda sunk in. I knew the Bible and it's basic teachings. The seed was planted for me..

Anyways I didn't believe in God or anything coming out of Catholic school.. I thought when we die that is it.. We are done, gone forever.. Nothing... That bothered me and made me begin to search for truth since my older brother was telling me different!!!

Fast forward to age 25 now and I'm on a mission and killing it in life career wise, in my physical prime and excelling.. Still a full blow Atheist.. Focused and on a mission to do what? MAKE MONEY IN LIFE.. That's what I did.. Sure enough my older brother went into the military and was stationed in Columbus, Mississippi. in the deep South bible belt.. He met his Christian girl and she became his wife and my older brother had crazy experiences in church then after and gave his life to Jesus..

I said big Bro I love ya and all but I'm not listening to that crap.. I hated Christians and religion at that time.. I thought to myself there is like 5 major religions in this world and millions follow each one so what gives anyone the right to say any one religion is the real truth.. Religion is man made and a total load of crap I thought.. Nothing can tell me different.. I thought my older brother bought that lie what a shame.. SHEEP who have problems in life turn and search to religion, something to give them hope, weak minded people!!! Darwinism and evolution is the answer to life.. Nothing beyond that..

Bro kept pushing check out Jesus and go to Church with me it's real.. I told him I can't go there, and I just don't believe in that garbage even though you said miraculous stuff happened to you.. He told me just pray for proof then little brother to start out. Open up your heart and mind and really pray.. He told me, if God is real he'll show you something.. If God is myth then go on being an Atheist for the rest of your life and you're missing out.. I began to pray for proof foolishly thinking but I did pray with real effort and did reach out... I ment it, SHOW ME SOMETHING GOD if you are real???? I gave it shot and what do you know proof I began to see and feel... Didn't happen right away but it did happen.. The door was opened...

Then I said wow this stuff is real after seeing, feeling and experiencing things. Door really opened up for me spiritually.. Blew my hair back.. Rocked my world.. I gave my life to Jesus.. Became a Christian.. No regrets.. End of story.. Here I am today still believing..

That's my gig. That's keeping it real.. Call me crazy I'll understand I was there...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-28-18 at 01:14 AM.

2daBank

Don’t think you crazy, to each is own buddy. I’ve seen religion do it for lots of ppl, clearly it does for my mom. If it makes ya happy more power to ya. Personally just never interested me, was drug to church plenty as a kid, only time I could really drive on my permit was taking Mom to church, lol. Know the Bible decently well. To tell ya the truth anytime I’m in church I get the opposite feeling as you believers describe, maybe im the Antichrist! Lol.

I’m not a fan of when god gets credit or blame. Don’t hate “him”, I’m totally indifferent on the matter, only thing that bothers me on the subject is when some sack of trash purse snatcher like the OP has the balls to try and portray himself as a “Christian” that is somehow getting into the magic place when where he belongs is somewhere much less appealing. Actually thread itself bothers me as does the premise that you can be a lowlife pos but die at ease believing you going somewhere that don’t exist thanks to the ultimate escape clause. I rather losers like him know there nothing after and his miserable existence here was in fact all there was and he blew it so he might as well keep drinking himself to death scared of hell as he previously mentioned. Got news for ya purse snatcher bonus, you in your own personal hell now and it won’t get better after you die, it will just be over. Sleep easy kid

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

im 99.9 percent certain i never spoke against the holy spirit

my slate is clean. im going in a new prosperous direction never seen by me

NOT sure if the Bible condemns men who play the meat flute and swallow the music.... I know a lot of holy rollers claim it does, but I have never had the need to brush up on the issue.....

slate might not be as clean as you think.....

12 Last