Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

VIDEO: The Plan to Save the World -- Q-anon; interesting video to say the least

I haven't bought into this yet, but many have.... including my sexy wife.....

note to mods: please post in the politics forum as well, please.....

deltgen
    deltgen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4528

AD--I gave this a watch because you come across as a bright guy here at SBR (possible embellishing at times aside), but this is disappointing. Simply vaguely calling people in the news "criminals" without anything concrete doesn't prove anything. The video didn't give names, but showed lots of photos of the "criminals"--various US presidents and world leaders, politicians (well-- the Clintons probably are indeed criminals), Justin Bieber, Rachel Maddow. A bunch of bozos at times, to be sure, but criminals to be blamed for every problem in the world? Nah, can't buy it. And the notion that now our military are using their technology to rid the world of these people, and the concept that Donald Trump is the instrument with which to do it? Too much for me. For the most part, I like President Trump, but the video is quite a stretch in saying that he is the White Knight that the world needs.
    It's cool--I'm sure Mrs. AD is also an intelligent gal. I don't know everything--maybe these people are on to something.

Auto Donk

oh I agree with you totally....

I haven't bought into this notion, either, but do find it amazing that so many have....

read some of the comments to this vid, and was shocked to see people talking about "tears in their eyes" and "goose bumps"....

I'm like you, show me the goddam money trail, show me the evidence, show me that the mossad/rogue elements of the cia pulled off 9/11, etc....

but this does summarize the sentiment of a significant percentage of the trump base

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by deltgen View Post
    AD--I gave this a watch because you come across as a bright guy here at SBR (possible embellishing at times aside), but this is disappointing. Simply vaguely calling people in the news "criminals" without anything concrete doesn't prove anything. The video didn't give names, but showed lots of photos of the "criminals"--various US presidents and world leaders, politicians (well-- the Clintons probably are indeed criminals), Justin Bieber, Rachel Maddow. A bunch of bozos at times, to be sure, but criminals to be blamed for every problem in the world? Nah, can't buy it. And the notion that now our military are using their technology to rid the world of these people, and the concept that Donald Trump is the instrument with which to do it? Too much for me. For the most part, I like President Trump, but the video is quite a stretch in saying that he is the White Knight that the world needs.
    It's cool--I'm sure Mrs. AD is also an intelligent gal. I don't know everything--maybe these people are on to something.
    u are correct, donker is a smart guy though, Ill give him a pass here.

Auto Donk

I see it as a "fantasy vid" of what many trump supporters would love to see.......

this work did crack me up, I must say (still shot from the vid):